What size do you like?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  What size do you like?

I mainly date dymes (cute, sexy slim ladies). On average, they are about 5'4" to about 5'6" and anywhere from 110 to 125 lbs.

Ladies, do not get offended. I am not hating or discriminating against thicker chicks. It's just what I am attracted to.

Fellas, my question to you is what size do you like? Height / Weight / Pic (if ya got 'em :wink2: ).

posted by  drock

I like big, fat, sweaty, hairy, smelly ones myself. It's like riding a Harley, fun as long as nobody you know see's you.

posted by  vwhobo

You mean like this...
http://www.rapindustry.com/jesse2.jpg

posted by  drock

Not really, but she'll do.

posted by  vwhobo

did we just get a delivery from a horny guy forum like the glow worms?

:roll:

posted by  SuperJew

Talk about bringing back dead topics.

posted by  Satty101

haha :thumbs:

posted by  Car Guy

LMAO i feel like i can stay up all night writing on this forum on second thought mayb i will....damn yo i take my girls neway in color as long as they aren't big enuff to squash me or hurt me physically lol.

posted by  pito11414

wouldn't squashing and hurting physically be the same thing?

posted by  SuperJew

ya but squash is being used to say shes big boned and fat....physically hurt would means he could fight.

posted by  pito11414

I just checked the date of that post and it seems that it was you brought this topic back that time :laughing: At least pito11414 was glad to see this thread after it had been brought back from the dead :screwy: his screen name makes me think: -

-=palm pilot=-
http://4you.the-iceman.net/smile/1107.gif
:laughing:

I never did say what size I like before so I am doing now. I'm open minded enough to like waifs and fatties. There you have it and I'll do the honours :tomato:

posted by  snoopewite

Well, reviving this thread from the dead.. I don't really have a type, I like a varation. Although i do normally end up with 5' 7" to 6' blondes with blue eyes, much like the one in the picture..lol. its all good.. :laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

damn that chick is hot! :laughing:

posted by  Christina19

They are some hot birds you got there Snoop lol

posted by  Cliffy

But of course, he has all the wonderfully charming northen "lasses" to date...lol.. :laughing: :thumbs: :laughing: :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Oh yeah, forgot about them, is that what the North has to offer Snoop? wouldn't worry mate, half the birds down here are like that anyways :banghead: :thumbs: :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Yeah, and the other half have boyfriends or are lesbians.. :laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Let's just say that round our end, there are at least two dogs in ratio to every stunner.

posted by  snoopewite

It's all a matter of taste isn't it? I get told i'm "too picky" because i rip it out of gals that are apparently pretty when i fail to see their "beauty".. For me only about 1 in every 100 gals are considered to be pretty enough to date/shagg where as with snoope its 1 in 3.. Just mean he has more choice!! :laughing: :thumbs: :2cents:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

I never said that I wouldn't date/shag a minger :laughing:

posted by  snoopewite

Ok, correction to my post, for me it's 1 in 100, for snoope its 1 in 1 or so... (i would imagine dependant upon blood alocohol content).. This a more accurate statement? Sad to base so much upon looks but i still believe its the best way to judge a girl if your without the necessary time to get to know them properly. 1st looks, 2nd body/tits, 3rd personality, 4th inteligence, 5th voice 6th financial standing etc etc..... Hasn't let me down in 12/13 yrs of dating..he he he... :orglaugh: How does it go for you? :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

I dunno...I'd rate financial standind quite high..ie; I'd shag a minging millionairess :thumbs: (only if there was a chance of much money being spent on flash motors you understand!)

posted by  Cliffy

okay, so you all mention the skinny and the fat - what about the average chicks? can we get some loving too? im not super skinny, nor am i at all fat. i just have the sexy curves :hi:

posted by  StarAvengerGirl

Do you realize how many requests you're going to get for pics now. Close the floodgates.

posted by  vwhobo

I like sexy curves, sexy curves are all good :smoke:

posted by  Cliffy

I concur... :thumbs:

posted by  Unfedfat

Yes, I am aware. :mrgreen:

So um, say, when do we get the pics then? :smoke:

posted by  Cliffy

I was waiting for someone to ask. ;)

http://homepage.mac.com/staravengergirl/.Pictures/jnb.jpg

Wow..I was expecting many 'No's' or "I'm far too ugly" before you displayed yourself...your pic that is lol....VERY nice to see ya :smoke: :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

i actually prefer the average girls...i hate girls who are like rails. its just plain unhealthy.

posted by  SuperJew

Thank you! I am very comfortable with my figure. It's all good ;)

Yes it is :hi: I'm with SJ on this one, some girls can be too skiny, and IMO they really need to eat more maccas lol

posted by  Cliffy

And well you should be.

You're built a lot like my wife. She's a stand up comedian, with a funny routine about "skinny a$$ bi tches"

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/deemedic/bw_s.jpg

posted by  ChrisV

Wow! You kinda look like Minnie Driver in that pic!! Nice! :thumbs:

posted by  Christina19

Hmmm... each to their own.. I like skinny gals who have small tight asses and very pert tits, and who are VERY (STUNNINGLY) pretty..lol.. It's about as far around my g/f's waist as it is around my thigh.. (23 inches) Yeah, i'm both shallow and picky.. Tell me about it.. :laughing: :orglaugh: :ticking: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

yeah you are shallow...but I wont hold that gainst you. got a pic of your gf? :hi:

posted by  SuperJew

Ummm, no i haven't yet.. I've only been dating her for about 2 weeks and plus the fact i don't think i would be willing to put her picture on a place with so much public access out of sheer repsect for her.. Do you remeber in the "hot girls" thread when you said basically the same thing about your "female friends" (you dog you!!! lol.. :thumbs: ), well its basically the same thing.. Short description tho if you like.. called Andrea, 5'8", swedish, blonde, deepest blue eyes EVER!! Very thin, never seen better legs (and i've seen 1000's of legs...) and an ass to match, VERY fit, no need for make-up etc etc etc.. You get my point.. And yes, i like her ALOT and feel very lucky to have her... You got a g/f then?

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

nope i dont...i prefer the whole "friends with benefits" system... :laughing: :hi:

and you're the lucky dog...a swede! :hi:

posted by  SuperJew

Yeah, the friends with benifits system can't be beat..!! I did it for over a year before Andrea but eventually got bored of the lack of meaning to it all and wanted somthing a lil more mature and deep.. :smoke: Hmmm.. I know i'm lucky but in a way she's lucky (but not as lucky as me).. he he he, i had a choice of 7 diffrent girls that "liked" me (two French, Swedish, German, Spanish and two English) but chose her because i've only ever dated one Swedish girl before (umong her many other wonderful atributes), I love European women, they are far better than English women. More loving, loyal and passionate and if you ever date a french girl you will find out why it's called "french kissing"...! :hi:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Your Message