Home  \  Off Topic  \  Gay-J

I am hereby announcing you the official;

CF Dumbass
CF Ignorant Liar
CF Poser
CF Wannabe
CF Rice Boy
CF All around fcked up person

YOu now have permission to put those in your avatar. For the rest of us, I hereby claim that we shouldpetition for Satty or Bav to delete all of his posts.

Satty, Bav, if you ever back me up on an idea, please let it be this one.

Anybody else agree? Care to back the mods if they do such a he-had-it-coming thing?

posted by  Godlaus

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

posted by  97Talonchik

I agree completely, the guy is a total asshole/know-it-all whiny bitch

posted by  TurboLag

Gay-J,

And by the way, you live in california, which is in the same time zone as me. Why weren't you studying for law school when you posted all of yuor meaningless crap? Why aren't you investing? Whatever happened to the nine to five grind?

I've seen less BS at the back of a bull.

posted by  Godlaus

Count my vote in, good job godlaus, to bad it won't do shit seeing that he will just post another thread and another and so on and so forth :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Yeah, but hopefully bav and satty would be up to the job, and he'd get tired and leave.

posted by  Godlaus

:badrazz: He's stayed this long hasn't he :ticking:

posted by  99integra

well, school let out in may, so that is why i was not up studying mr 16 yr old. You do not even know what an investment banker does, hahahahahhaah

posted by  Jay-G

sure we do... he spends his time trying to be a superior dick to 15 and 16 year olds online...

posted by  dodger65

i thought your ego died down a bit but man its burning like hell, and im in another country!!

posted by  ahoo

I guess i may have to change my profile name then :laughing: . And another way would be just to ignore anything he replies to or the treads he starts, he says something and noone says anything to it.

posted by  car_crazy89

I vote "Yes" on this idea.

posted by  StiMan

Im up for it. Just don't quote him any more. That way it saves me time so I dont have to go into all your posts and delete the quote. I left the other quotes in the good job thread cause Im insanely tired. BTW, if there's anymore posts he does in the sections other than OT, General, and Feedback/Suggestions, PM me a link. I don't really visit the other forums much.

posted by  Satty101

I don't think Jay-G is that bad, then again i hardly participate in all the discussions involving him...

STiMan, you need to put me back on the fan club, remember, i was one of the originals :mrgreen:

posted by  importluva

Screw you, you left. You aren't "cool" enough anymore. :orglaugh: :asshake:

posted by  Satty101

Holy f*ck! I didnt even know you came back! You're in! :thumbs:
Ill make you your sig as soon as I can! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

hey how do i become a member of stiman's fanclub thingy? and yes i think jay g should just be banned.

posted by  enzo#2

pm him and tell him you want to join :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

should i join? im still thinking... :sleep:

posted by  ahoo

I thought about joining but thought you might have to kinda be more of a diehard STI fan.

posted by  car_crazy89

No, you dont have to be. You simply have to like it etc. If you want in just PM me. I dont think Ill be turning anyone down who wants in. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Haha oh well that sounds easier. They are pretty nice cars, i think theirs one pretty much just around the corner from me, thought about going to the door and asking for a ride :laughing: who cares if i dont know the guy.

posted by  car_crazy89

Lol. Cars make everyone know everyone. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Lol thats true, or atleast it makes you wanna get to know them. :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

Lol, ya.

posted by  StiMan

What i just noticed is that if you look at all the threads started by Jay-G, the first one he ever started was asking what a good car would be for under $10K, found that weird considering the amount of money he has :ohcrap:

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=13246

posted by  car_crazy89

Or says he has. Maybe he doesnt want to spend lots on a car.

posted by  StiMan

Haha thats true, although he 'has' and M3 and was talking about buying a Ferrari next month or something.

posted by  car_crazy89

Yeah...I was gonna say something about his "Ferarri"

posted by  Satty101

So he's caught in his own lie (although he already was anyways) lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

Who cares, the minute he's a dick to the mechanics at Ferrari, they'll take "real good care of him". :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

Well maybe he was gonna get a Ferrari, just not a real one. With $10K you can atleast half finish a Ferrari kit car.

posted by  car_crazy89

I saw one for 25 grand on autotrader, the kit one not a real one :smoke:

posted by  99integra

You know I was thinking today....I bet Gay-J has shortman syndrome. That would explain sooooo much. :laughing:
http://home.ripway.com/2005-6/321796/CF/dwarfs.bmp

posted by  97Talonchik

You mean small balls syndrom :hi:

posted by  99integra

Nah, that'd be giving him too much credit.

20 bucks says he has no balls syndrome :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

sounds like a good bet...

posted by  dodger65

http://img166.echo.cx/img166/8669/cf2yk.th.png (http://img166.echo.cx/my.php?image=cf2yk.png)

posted by  car_crazy89

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Haha well its one of the only things i could find since you(s) were talking about "no balls" :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

Don't forget this one :orglaugh:
http://www.smgfx.com/docs/images/magazines/manson_va.jpg

posted by  99integra

marylin manson.... can you believe he was once a computer nerd?

posted by  TurboLag

It kinda shows :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Thats just too creepy. :eek:

posted by  car_crazy89

Hard to believe that he actually has "fans"

posted by  TurboLag

Yep, but then again theres a lot of 'nut jobs' out there (take Him for example). I think i'd be scared if i ran into him in a dark ally, like c'mon look at him :soul:

posted by  car_crazy89

I only like his one song "beautiful people"

posted by  99integra

i don't like that song b/c it has been overplayed. i like the dope show

posted by  dodger65

Thats also a good one :smoke:

posted by  99integra

Dope Show is the only one Ill listen to..

posted by  Satty101

...but why is jay-g in your sig?

posted by  dodger65

:orglaugh: I didn't get that until just now

posted by  99integra

when do i get my next title thing under my avatar?

posted by  TurboLag

I think 300

posted by  99integra

psh :ohcrap:

posted by  TurboLag

NO SPAMING ALONG THE WAY, THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO GREEK :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Yes mister cyber patrol :ohcrap:

posted by  TurboLag

Jay-G is probably honored that he's so infamous that he has his own thread

posted by  TurboLag

Cyber rent-a-cop, thank you very much :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Actually, I am afraid that Cliffy already has that position. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Oh yeah, I forgot, and I think you're friend Guest is Arthur :hi:

posted by  99integra

yo STI, everyones sti fanclub sig disappeared

posted by  TurboLag

Really? That would be bad. Mine didnt go away...

To 99integra: I cant say who it is, I promised. You are wrong anyways...

posted by  StiMan

So you cant say who it is but you can say who its not?

posted by  car_crazy89

lol, Im waiting for someone to post the entire memberlist.... :orglaugh:

posted by  Satty101

Wow, thats a good idea :hi:

posted by  car_crazy89

I doubt hes gonna go through 11,168 members to tell you who he's not...

posted by  Satty101

well it'll be less cause i'll leave out people who i know arent banned, so it'll be more like 11,100 or so :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

that's because you are a retard

posted by  Jay-G

Haha thats gotta hurt, especially coming from you

posted by  car_crazy89

hmmm yes keep beleiving your dreams little man

posted by  ahoo

Wishing other people were like you my friend?

posted by  CivicR#1

i will keep "beleiving" them.

posted by  Jay-G

Idiot :banghead:

posted by  car_crazy89

a simple typo. why wont you go and drive in the track as you sa you do and dont bother this forum

posted by  ahoo

okay mr. anime. hahahahahhaha- you like anime, hahahahahhahahahahaahhah

posted by  Jay-G

you like the letters A and H, you must love watching the same Sesame Street episode over and over, just to see the letters of the day, again and again.

posted by  dodgerforlife

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/YourAFag.jpg

posted by  GreekWarrior

lol

remember kids

A is for apple
H is for home
and
Jay-G = homo

posted by  ahoo

lol

new ferrari= 100,000
new bmw m3= 50,000
cn Jay G drive a beretta = priceless

lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

What's wrong with Berettas?!?! I used to have one. Fast as hell too. Ran the quarter in 15.8xx at 86.xx mph STOCK.

posted by  Satty101

nothin's wrong wit beretta's its jus funny cause he said he had a M3 an a ferrari

posted by  hhsrastler92

you still have not responded to my Danica PAtrick post- it's been up for days.

posted by  Jay-G

what does sexual preference have to do with knowledge about cars? or what does it have to do with your stupidity?

posted by  Jay-G

It doesn't have anything to do with knowledge about cars. But cars is the one subject that you haven't really shown any knowledge in. You've tried to show knowledge in other areas, but in terms of cars, all you've done is regurgitate the "infallible" consumer reports.

posted by  windsonian

how have i not shown knowledge about cars? please explain and use specific examples.

posted by  Jay-G

Hmmm, let me just go cry now, like I give a flying **** what you think :screwy:

posted by  99integra

How can I use specific examples of how you have NOT shown knowledge about cars? Maybe you could use a grammar lesson. I didn't say that you showed a lack of knowledge, I said you didn't show knowledge. I can't provide examples of something that hasn't been done. That's like a school teacher asking a student: "show me something to prove you haven't done your homework"

Comments like:
do not show a knowledge of cars. Whether what you say is right or wrong, you have not proven that your comment has a basis in fact, stemmed from a knowledgeable mind.

posted by  windsonian

Jay-G: perhaps you should leave. You are causeing tons of trouble on this forum without helping anyone.

posted by  StiMan

i second that
:thumbs:

posted by  hhsrastler92

Consumer Reports

posted by  Jay-G

eh, I'll get to it when I get to it. Making you seem stupid yet again is not high on my priority list.

posted by  dodgerforlife

What does that mean? If you'd said "according to consumer reports, japanese cars tend to be more reliable than american cars, in terms of major mechanical faults", then you would have been making, a structured, supported argument. It still wouldn't have made American cars bad, as you so often state (or "suck ass"), but at least it would have shown everyone why you said what you said. People don't have to agree (I think personal experience probably outweighs consumer reports), but at least they would have accepted your argument.

By just saying that japanese cars are better, you have not made an argument, you've just made an out there statement that could be based on hearsay, speculation, opinion, alcohol or hard drugs. You cannot ridicule someone else's argument unless you make one yourself.

If you say "japanese cars are better", then someone else says "I like the Mustang because of it's power and speed in the quarter mile", then you say "american cars suck ass". Then you have not made a decent argument, you've just made yourself look ignorant. Whether the mustang is "better" or not than a jap equivalent, you have provided no supporting evidence, but the mustang lover has provided support as to why they like it. So even if the jap car was "better", you have lost an argument from on the winning team. It's like if you went into criminal prosecution once you finish law and you try a case in which a guilty man goes free. You were right, but still lost the argument because you didn't provide any evidence. You just said "He's guilty" over and over.

posted by  windsonian

with cars, sucking is always used comparatively. One car will suck because other cars are better. Japanese cars beat american cars in reliability and european cars beat them in performance. I say this assuming that you have a basic knowledge about cars and you know of examples. I do not state every example because i assume that you, as car lovers, know what i am talking about. Japanese cars are teh most reliable, you simply cannot argue that fact. The best cars ever created, performance wise, have come from europe. The best racing team in the best racing series in the world is from europe. Year after year the camry or the accord wins JD Power and Associates "Best Overall CAr" award. You can't argue these facts. You are trying to play devil's advocate, but it is not working. I am not speaking about opinions when i talk about how an s2000 beats a mustang or a miata. I am speaking facts. I do not lose these arguments, it is just that the majority of the people on this board believe that american cars are the best, and they respond by saying i am stupid or gay. We all know that sexual preference has a lot to do with car knowledge. When you start a thread about how i am gay, it does not offend me, it just shows how stupid you people are.

posted by  Jay-G

Theres no such thing as a 'suck ass' car. Of course there will always be more reliable or faster cars out there made by different people/countries but it doesnt mean other cars 'suck ass'.

I dont think anyone here believes that American cars are the best, most reliable or fastest cars but it doesnt mean there worthless or are a waste of money. I myself dont like most newer American cars but i wouldnt go around saying they are crap, its my opinion and therefore doesnt mean anything to most people.

Europe may or may not have the fastest cars but they do have quite a few. Its good to have your own opinions but you dont have to try and force them on us.

If someone asks what car they should get and why (car A and car B) you cant just say "neither, they both suck, buy a jap or european car" and not give reason why they suck or why they should buy japs/european.

You also cant just say that they are unreliable cause every car has its problems and it doesnt mean all cars of that make will have the same ones.

posted by  car_crazy89

I didn't say you were arguing opinion. I said you could quite well have been stating facts, but without supporting evidence, the facts mean nothing. Let's go back to that court case analogy. You saying "that guy did it" may well be true, but it is not going to win the case.

Don't tell me "I don't lose these arguments", because that's exactly why you are. I'm not flaming you and saying you're gay or whatever, I am doing exactly as you say, playing devil's advocate. But the fact remains, that you can't "assume that you, as car lovers, know what i am talking about" and then assume everyone (even those who don't agree with you) will fill in all the blanks in your argument for you.

I could say "a Mustang beats an s2000", and this would be a fact that you "simply cannot argue". You'd totally disagree with me, and in fact, as you've said, the exact opposite can be an undisputable fact. It depends in what reference frame you're talking. You might be talking about slalom testing, and I might be talking about 1/4 mile, so we're both right. But as neither of us stated this, we would argue it until we're blue in the face.

All I'm saying is that you're not substantiating your statements, which mean they hold no more merit than me saying "minis are the best cars". I was talking about the best cars for picking up and turning sideways in a parking spot, but you weren't to know this, were you?

It's good to see that you're starting to argue with me properly here, so maybe try to continue in that vein.

posted by  windsonian

well, actually, the s2000 and the mustang have the same time in the quart. mile. I did substantiate my argument that s2000's beat mustangs. Whenever i say something sucks, it is always comparatively- not just sucking like say a kia. I was comparing the mustang to the s2000 overall. speed combined with handling

posted by  Jay-G

I didn't know the 1/4 mile times, I was just using info from other posts. I am quite willing to accept that.

You must admit that you have made "this car sucks" posts without supporting evidence, or without stating comparisons. Yes? If not, I'll go and find some. But if you just admit it, you can start turning it around, and then I'm sure you've got something valuable to add to the forums.

posted by  windsonian

shut

the

fu

up.

Please?

posted by  TurboLag

dude, let him go, he's actually starting to make proper arguments.

posted by  windsonian

you are correct, but a crown vic is a crown vic.

posted by  Jay-G

I wouldn't know, we don't have them. Aren't they used as cop cars? Our cop cars are pretty decent.

posted by  windsonian

they are absolutely terrible. R/T said that it was the worst car ever tested. It has a big v8 that puts out like 190 Hp. I drove one for my driver;s training class way back when. I still remember going up this hill on the freeway, and i would be flooring it, and the car could not get past like 52 mph. As a part of the training i also had to drive in the rain along highway one, which runs on a cliff next to the northern california shoreline, it was scary as hell. Those cars can't corner at all.

posted by  Jay-G

yeah but he's still a lyin' dumbass.... but if you say so....

posted by  TurboLag

what have i lied about?

posted by  Jay-G

I'm gunna let steven answer this one :laughing:

posted by  TurboLag

Your job, your car, your age, your sexuality......

posted by  GreekWarrior

:laughing:

posted by  TurboLag

wtf are you talking about. Why do you keep bringing up sexuality? I sure have not said anything about it. It seems like you really want me to be gay for some reason, maybe you're gay. If you were, it would not matter.I do not care.

posted by  Jay-G

I just figured someone that drives a pink BMW might be gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Guys someone's sexual preference is not important. (I am not gay or anything, I just dont see how that has anything to do with cars.)

posted by  StiMan

It's really not "lies". Its more like you are a completely closed minded shit for brains dick that thinks everything sucks ass because you don't like it.

posted by  99integra

Here it is then, Gay-J, here's what you need to do to earn respect from us.

1. Take a piece of paper, write "stuff it, Godlaus" on it, and stick it on your M3's shift knob. We'll believe you have a M3 after that

2. Quit making threads and posts simply to try and pick a fight.

3. Accept the fact that american cars, european cars, and japanese cars are all equal. There are way more underlying factors going into consumer reports than you can possibly imagine.

4. Apologize for everything bad that you've done on this forum.

posted by  Godlaus

A lot to ask for a shit for brains ass belonker :wink2:

posted by  99integra

My challenge still stands anyway.

This is your one chance to redeem yourself, Jay-G, I suggest you take advantage of it, apologize, or leave.

posted by  Godlaus

I agree, that is the least you can do man. Even through all the shit you've made me flame over :doh:

posted by  99integra

1. no, i don't care if you think i do not have an m3.

2. Read the quote in my signature

3. Not true- Europe is best performance wise and Japan is best in reliability. American cars are best at sucking. No, you are wrong about all these underlying factors. Consumer Reports is the foremost authority when it comes to vehicle reliability. You cannot argue facts. I hope that you know how consumer reports works, because 99integra had no clue.

4. Shutup and quit whining.

5. Why do you care so much about my sexual preference? You keep saying that i am gay. If i was gay, would that mean that i knew less about cars? You are soooo interested, i think you want me to be gay. And what is with your obsession with homosexuality?

posted by  Jay-G

That's because you don't have one.

Undoubtedly written by someone with the same mentality as you. Not valid. Try again.

Consumer reports works on two parts, consumer feedback and market analysis. It's called a non-response bias. That's what plagues CR. Some people with awesome cars don't nother responding, because they know they have an awesome car. Those who are fed up with theirs write in and complain about it to fume.

If a robber came into your house and stole everything of yours, and when you told him to stop, he said; "Shut up and quit whining", is that considered a valid excuse? Shut up, and leave.

It's an insult. One meant to demean you. That one obviously went three feet over your head.

posted by  Godlaus

your part about consumer reports is correct, but these are not faults. YOu actually jsut helped to prove my point more. Less people report problems from japanese cars than american cars. More people with american cars are fed up and that is why american cars rank lower. Use logic.

I didn't steal anything from you.

Why is the term "gay" an insult? Do you hate gays, are they inferior? Why is "gay" demeaning? it did not go over my head, i just do not understand why you are so bigoted. What if i was gay, would that cause all of my arguments to be invalid?

the gay remark you made has shown how stupid and ignorant you are. You are a homophobe and rastler guy is a racist.

posted by  Jay-G

Don't pass judgement on others for their prejudices, you said people with less money are inferior.

posted by  windsonian

No, they just do not work as hard. The adults,not the children because the children are born into it and they cannot help it. I am not making fun of people for how they are born. You understand what Godlaus is trying to say. He has the belief that being gay is a bad thing, just as rastler believes that being black is a bad thing.

posted by  Jay-G

... just like you believe being poor is a bad thing.
Everyone is not born equal, you cannot say that poorer people do not work as hard. There are a lot of people not born with a silver spoon in their mouths. Go and look up some information about mining families years ago, especially coal miners from northern UK. I'll bet they worked harder than any lawyer or "investment banker", and yet they would have been poorer.

posted by  windsonian

being poor is a bad thing. I can say that they do not work as hard, and this is the reason why they are poor. Not everyone who is successful in life comes from a wealthy family. Many people work hard to forge themselves better lives. I do not care about mining families. They worked harder physically, not mentally, as business professionals do. Miners' work could basically be done by monkeys.

posted by  Jay-G

...now show us proof so you can say it's fact. otherwise, it will be considered another stupid, biased opinion, and we will collectively ignore it and ask you to stfu once again... :thumbs:

posted by  dodger65

Maybe monkeys could, but I'll bet you couldn't do the work that they did. They worked like 14 hour shifts, 6 days/week.... I don't care whether you're working mentally or physically, that's a lot of hard work. Tell me how someone born into this family could make themselves rich? They can't just head off to uni.

posted by  windsonian

how about during the depression? practically the whole world was poor

posted by  ahoo

the same way kids make it out of the ghetto successfully. Most truly successful people came from nothing and that is what gave them the determination to work so hard to become successful. Do you think that every wealthy person ever just came down from royalty and no one ever built their own fortune? Why can't the miners' children just head off to college?

posted by  Jay-G

well atleast you have a good point there but still how about the depression?

posted by  ahoo

How do they pay tuition fees?

posted by  windsonian

are you joking? financial aid, scholarships- colleges love it when a student is the first in his/her family to attend college.

posted by  Jay-G

that is because the economy of the world depended on the US which had a weak infrastructure at the time. What point were you trying to get across about the people in the depression though, could you please explain with a little more depth?

posted by  Jay-G

Are YOU joking? You think that these families would have been afforded financial aid to send their kids to uni? On what grounds? How many scholarships do you think would have been handed out? And how would the scholarship holders have been selected?

posted by  windsonian

oh i was just wondering what you actually thought of them then

posted by  ahoo

nicely put :clap:

posted by  windsonian

im not ****ing racist u cock sucker if i ever c u ima beat you so bad there gonna have 2 pull me off of u with the jaws of life

posted by  hhsrastler92

who is all those things

posted by  google.com

a person who was not racist would not use the N word, ever. They also would not say that african-americans got on their nerves. If you want to discuss this more, go into the thread about you being a racist.

posted by  Jay-G

:clap:
I hate the N word. It's demeaning and I don't care if you are black, white, yellow or purple...African-Americans worked hard back in the day to make it so they didn't have to be called that. I think everyone should respect that.

posted by  97Talonchik

i don't agree with the term "african american". i'm sorry, but if you're in america and born in america, and are at least 2 generations away from immigrants--you're american! it's separation at these basic levels that is helping divide our country. we don't really need to break it down by color, too. besides, if we're all going to cite all the major nationalities in our families' history, you'd better pack a lunch before you ask some of us...

really, nationality is irrelevant in most cases...

posted by  dodger65

corrext, and wrestler guy is a stupid racist.

posted by  Jay-G

He is not racist, even if he did say those things, the term would be prejudice. There is a big gap between them

posted by  99integra

if he uses the N word, he is racist because he is using a demeaning term towards a certain RACE. RAcism is a form of prejudice you idiot.

posted by  Jay-G

are black rappers racist when they say it? just asking...

posted by  dodger65

Yeah, a more advanced form. Prejudice is name calling and making jokes. Racism is when you take more advanced action towards a certain race. Example, the KKK.

posted by  99integra

no, it's not more advanced. It is prejudice towards a race. You do not have to be in the KKK to be a racist.

posted by  Jay-G

I didn't say you had to be in the KKK, I was just stating that as an example towards the more extreme version of prejudice. You're right it is prejudice towards a race, but to be racist you have to really be prejudice

posted by  99integra

could someone pass the giant plate of semantics, please? :banghead:

posted by  dodger65

Main Entry: rac·ism
Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
- rac·ist /-sist also -shist/ noun or adjective

from merriam- webster online dictionary

posted by  Jay-G

...i've never heard anyone say "ra-shist", that's "fash-inating" :laughing:

so now we've determined that racism is a FORM of prejudice...

posted by  dodger65

ya, integra guy is telling me he disagrees with the dictionary.

posted by  Jay-G

Yeah, I do disagree

posted by  99integra

could you do me a favor and direct me to this whole episode where hhsrastler92 is established as a racist? i'm not questioning that something happened, i just missed it...

posted by  dodger65

in the general chat part, i posted parts of a conversation i had with him on AIM. There is a thread called wrestler racist or something like that.

posted by  Jay-G

How do we not know that you edited it

posted by  99integra

i didnt- i would not have. I will now post our conversation, unedited. You know that i have not edited it. I could not have with some of the stuff.

posted by  Jay-G

But the door swings both ways, there are more non-responses in both categories. Besides, there are way more underlying factors that slip your feeble mind.

That analogy went three feet over your head.

Gays are looked down upon as a lesser being, just like how you call everyone stupid. Maybe you're ignorant and stupid because you're offending people with lower IQ's? Calling you gay is calling you stupid to the lowest form.

Since when am I a homophobe? You are no better calling someone stupid than anybody calling anybody gay.

Now here's my question;

Why are you here? To proclaim your self-status as a car magazine guru?

posted by  Godlaus

explain to us what these underlying factors are. If you don't we will know that you are lying. Consumer reports is the most respected reliability ranking. The non-participators even out and the final result is very reliable.

how can you say that gays are looked down upon- you are further proving that you are a bigot. So gay people are the lowest form of stupid? very interesting.

how am i a car magazine guru? why are you here?

posted by  Jay-G

Except that there are tons more.
1. CR bases it's results off of it's readers. 90% of magazine readers are women. 50% of car buyers are men.
2. Truck owners, those who work on farms, generally don't get CR, and don't respond, which is where american companies make a lot of their consumers.
3. Non-response Bias
4. Personal Bias

And by the way, in CR 2005 car issue, half of CR's recommended cars are american. And Eurpoean companies are said to have worse reliability than american and japanese cars.

Point out to me where I said that gay people are the lowest form of stupid. Can't? That's because I didn't. I logically explained why my way is the most logical, but apparently that wasn't coherent enough for you. The only ignorant and stupid one here, is you. Try re-reading our little AIM convo, and see that I'm right.

The only facts that you bring up are from CR and R&T. You don't even drive yet. You believe magazines to be the word of god, which they aren't.

I'm here for various reasons. The most, being that I enjoy talking to people about cars and arguing about which one's better. A lot of people here are intelligent, and I look up to a lot of them. I'm also here to learn about cars, their components, and how they work. I'm also here to help others by enlightening them with my knowledge.

You still haven't answered my question.

posted by  Godlaus

"Calling you gay is calling you stupid to the lowest form."

posted by  Jay-G

I'd pay to have Monkeys build that stupid ass Ferrari you so desperately want to get.

And hey, Gay-J, your slip is showing. No matter how hard you work, how much money you make, you'll never be the "rich kid." There's clearly a complex about you, it's not gonna fix itself, it's not gonna go away. Doesn't matter how much you look down on everyone else, you'll always be one of "them."

Make no mistake how certain parts of So Cal can rip out your soul. I've heard countless stories of wannabees who have nothing but a Porsche to their name, thinking so long as they've got that, that's what life is all about. Too bad they're still out there looking for the next big [Sic] thing to fill up their empty lives. Guess what, it never happens.

So carry on, Gay-J, either which way you turn out (not too many choices between destruction or HELL), us stupid folk here will be just fine :laughing:

posted by  JaneiR36

1. Bullshit- show me the source for this. You cannot just make things up.
2. Again, this is just a speculation- have you spoken with thousands of different farmers? or read a survey anywhere that said this?if so, show us the source.
3. no
4. They even out- the good and the bad- that is why consumer reports is the most highly regarded consumer buying guide.

I never said that european cars were more reliable- it makes sense that they are not though, with all of the new implemented, innovative technology. European cars are the best performance wise. There cannot be an argument against this fact. Japanese cars refine the innovations made by euorpean companies and this is why they are so reliable.

And read above to see where you said that gay is the lowest form of stupid.

posted by  Jay-G

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/YourAFag.jpg

posted by  Accord_Man

so what if i was? u are questioning your own sexuality i guess, that is why you want me to be gay so badly. If i was gay, would it mean that i knew less about cars? Are gay people inferior to straight people?

posted by  Jay-G

just shut up your acting like a 5 year old(which you probably are)

P.S. im as straight as a...........boner

posted by  Accord_Man

you didnt answer my questions and i have another one for you- how did you come across this picture? did you do a google image search for "fag"?

posted by  Jay-G

I'm not gonna answer those questions and I actually got that pic off of a website that has lots of hilarious pics on it that 99integra showed everybody days ago.

posted by  Accord_Man

Was in a student's market research in my marketing class. I trust him more than I do you.

This is just common logic. Besides, I have family in texas, alabama and arkansas. They all use american trucks, and I've never seen a japanese one down there.

Gonna have to come up with a better argument than that.

They even out? If a person sends in a hundred survey results saying that american cars suck, because that person had one bad experience, that isn't a personal bias?

Give me one example of an european or japanese 'innovation' that american cars don't have.

You keep on taking word out of context. I've explained it to you a thousand times. Calling you gay is the same degrading thing as calling you stupid.

Let me spell this out so that your feeble underdevoloped mind can understand;

Godlaus : You are X
Gay-J : You are Y

X is a degrading word refering to another group of people deemed out of the normal

Y is a degrading word refering to another group of people deemed out of the normal

Why is Y any better than X?

Nobody on this forum is stupid, and nobody on this forum (I believe) is gay.

No watch as you pitch the same out-of-context thing back at me because your mind overloaded from my explanation.

posted by  Godlaus

That actually was the smartest and most meaningful post on this thread or even throughout all the flame wars

posted by  99integra

You keep making this statement in a variety of contexts..... and you're supposed to be studying to be a lawyer?!? Any point can be argued, especially one that debates the validity of extrapolated statistical data.

posted by  windsonian

y r we wastin our time on this douche bag??? :ohcrap:

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message