Going Away

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Going Away

I'm going to Europe on the 29th, for about 2 months, I won't be on Car Forums much, but I'll try to sign in at least once or twice a week. There's no maximum drinking age limit where I'm going either, err...not that I would do such a thing...lol

posted by  chris_knows

Load up on as much boose as you can :laughing: j/k. P.S. You suck :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Have fun! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

:laughing: I think you mean minimum drinking age limit. :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

Lol, that too. :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

Maybe he's already started drinking :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

Have fun yo. Meet up with teh CF rent a cop...(Aka, Cliffy)

posted by  Satty101

Ok...final night, and I have a problem...I have an iPod mini, and the battery is pure sh*t!! :banghead: That's not the problem though, I bought a Belkin Backup Battery Pack, it gives me 20h. of battery life. Sorry if it's a bit long, but I didn't know what's important. In the user guide it says:
FCC Statement
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY WITH FCC RULES FOR ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY
We, Belkin Corporation, of 501 West Walnut Street, Compton, CA 90220, declare under our sole responsibility that the product:
F8E464
To which this declaration relates:
Complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CE Declaration of Conformity
We, Belkin Corporation, declare under our sole responsibility that the product F8E464, to which this declaration relates, is in conformity with emissions standard EN55022 and with Immunity Standard EN55024, LVP EN61000-3-2, and EN61000-3-3.
Ices
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
My question is...could I use the battery pack, or iPod Mini on an airplane, without the plane crashing?

posted by  chris_knows

:ticking:

posted by  Satty101

have fun man, keep in touch

posted by  TurboLag

have fun an soak up as much booze as possible

posted by  hhsrastler92

Ya, I use my iPod Mini on planes all the time. The battery pack shouldnt transmit any signal just so long as it is simply a battery pack. Hell, I wear a watch that updates through a radio signal to the atomic clock everyday, and I wear it on planes all the time. You will be fine, I hope. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Just got back today, kind of cranky but I can't sleep.

posted by  chris_knows

We all know I have :laughing: .......heh

posted by  SlipKnoT

good times, Where exactly did you go again?

posted by  Zalight

Damn hes been gone for 2 months....he missed the whole deal with me and my other username.

Oh, Europe.

posted by  SlipKnoT

Bulgaria...I got a switch blade, and several other pocketknives along with some lighters, and they didn't catch me :smoke:. I went to bars like every night...hope I can go again next year.
Slipknot what was your other username, I signed in every once in a while...

posted by  chris_knows

I was FordFromHell351. I was probably CFs first fraud :laughing: :oops:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Why did you start a new username?

posted by  chris_knows

Because my last one was about a life I didnt have. Im really only 14. Not 23.

posted by  SlipKnoT

:rock: :banana: :rock: oh yes an i finally reached 500 posts lol OH YEA

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message