CivicR#1

Home  \  Off Topic  \  CivicR#1

Ok, I know it's kinda corny to start a thread about myself, but I got a PM from Satty that made me step back and think.

Btw, all the people that think we're the same person, it aint true. I was on his AIM while he was out with his girl. I've been on here for a while (He told me to sign up last november apparently to annoy the hell outta that "what" guy.)

Anyway, back to the point. I decided to start a thread and see people's opinions. The reason we weren't on the forum at the same time is because...well, he's my brother. We only have 1 computer (Which he's usually on) and I wanted to be a part of this forum cause I now too am interested in cars (Gee, thanks bro :evil: ) and etc. Anyways, Im making a poll to see who wants to give me a second chance and who wants me to leave. I'd like to stick around and everything, but I don't want to upset the people I'd be sticking around by. So I'll leave it up to you.

I'm sorry for what I put you all through, and integra, sry for misleading you like that.

posted by  CivicR#1

Haha good to see your thinking of everyone else before yourself. You havent bothered me any so stick around. Makes things exciting, doesnt matter to me if your CivicR#1 or you are his brother lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

Never said I was male :wink2:

posted by  CivicR#1

Haha, ok well if you are female i'm sorry. I misread what you said lol.

Better? :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

Turn it around and you're welcome.... :thumbs:

posted by  windsonian

just keep it gangsta :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh: (too much GTA)

posted by  ahoo

I am fine with you, go ahead and stay.

so your his sister?

Is he really an investment banker?
Is he really buying a ferrari?
Does he already have an M3?

posted by  Zalight

Wow, I must have missed a thread somewhere. :doh:

posted by  97Talonchik

haha, He has a Ferarri right now (The Grand Am pics were all cover ups), doesn't really like BMW but he has a Beretta right now he's trying to convert to V8-AWD. He's not an investment banker...he just won the lottery :laughing:

Yeah, im his sister.

posted by  CivicR#1

lol nice cover :cough cough:

posted by  hhsrastler92

By the looks of it you seem to think CivicR#1 is related to Jay-G but we're talking about Satty and CivicR#1.

posted by  car_crazy89

So this would explain a lot...

Stay but don't say I didn't warn you...

posted by  Satty101

Me too :banghead:

posted by  FordFromHell351

im sooo lost

posted by  hhsrastler92

OHHHHH!!!
HAHAHAHA!!

I confused everybody, I thought this CivicR#1 was CivicTypeR, GayJ's other screen name....My bad.

good times! :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

HAHAHA his sig says he's my mother :orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

Apparently its 'her' sig :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

Can summarize whats going on for me? :tard:

posted by  TurboLag

Haha i would but i dont totally get it myself.

CivicR#1 is apparently Satty's sisterand is asking if she should stay after all the flaming shes done and what not. Zalight thought she meant it was Jay-G's sister and asked if what Jay-G said about his M3 and soon to be Ferrari was real and then he realised he was thinking of the wrong person and laughed about it (i think).

Thats about all i know, probably doesnt make sense but oh well lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

Satty's sister?!!? Wow, this site is getting more and more like a soap opera everyday.

posted by  TurboLag

Haha i agree, but it seems more like its Satty. Maybe CivicR should post a couple pics to give us proof :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

Bad canadian!

posted by  TurboLag

Who me? what'd i do lol, atleast pics would give us proof, or maybe tell us he/she knows how to use google.

posted by  car_crazy89

We know what yo were really thinkin, perv :laughing::......( :thumbs: )

posted by  TurboLag

LMAO :orglaugh:

posted by  car_crazy89

ROLF :orglaugh:

posted by  hhsrastler92

Who's Rolf? :laughing:

posted by  TurboLag

JERRY JERRY JERRY lol :orglaugh:

posted by  hhsrastler92

Lol, ya.

I think she can stay. I have no problems, she just needs to cool down.

posted by  StiMan

im still lost lol
:banghead:

posted by  hhsrastler92

doesnt really matter. She's engaged so I think she might jyust leave once the leghumping starts. So I dont think pics are needed.

posted by  Satty101

It doesnt take much. :mrgreen:

posted by  StiMan

Wow. Look up pretty much any of my posts and you'll see why Im appologizing and asking if you guys mind if I stay.

posted by  CivicR#1

seems like you had kind of a rough start, but you don't bother me. i think the only ones who can really have an opinion on who stays or goes are the mods...

posted by  dodger65

can the moderators boot people?

posted by  Jay-G

not sure...

posted by  dodger65

Sadly no, but I think they can put them on probation which is them being watched very closely

posted by  99integra

Do you actually believe that there is only one person who agrees with you, and it must be that same person whenever some disagrees with you?

according to everyone, i am also: what, americancarsrok, k2ay, civictypeR,and others

posted by  Jay-G

you cant be all those people

what - he raps
americancarsrok - i dont know him
ki2ay - hes a philippino
civictypeR - is that the person with their own poll?

posted by  ahoo

Your Message