Women i need avise in how 2 get 1?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Women i need avise in how 2 get 1?

Women i need avise in how 2 get 1?
josh

posted by  campioj

Get a good car, then you wont be able to keep them away. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Get a cool car. And some money :laughing:

No, but seriously, just be yourself :thumbs: Always works for me.

posted by  FordFromHell351

If you listen to the above...you're in a world of hurt.

posted by  BavarianWheels

lol here's how ya do it first b social u can't b shy second dress nice third go out to clubs theres always women there an last dont always try n b a hard ass loosein up relax an that sit lol not real hard most guys jus try 2 hard :thumbs:

posted by  hhsrastler92

punctuation helps....

posted by  TurboLag

my bad lol ive bn on line since 3am jus a lil tired

posted by  hhsrastler92

If you have your eye on a certain woman, or someone you would like to get to know better....approach her, introduce yourself, and ask her out to dinner or a movie or something (make sure to get her number). The worst she can say is no! It's not about cars, clothes or money (well for some it is)...it's about who you are inside and how you treat people. :smoke:

posted by  97Talonchik

There you go ladies and gentlemen, she doesn't just know about cars :clap:

posted by  car_crazy89

man i think talonchick is a genius lol :mrgreen:

posted by  hhsrastler92

:orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  TurboLag

quit suckin up :laughing:

posted by  TurboLag

haha or cause shes a girl she knows what girls want/like in a guy :2cents: :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

guess what guys also mult-talented lol :orglaugh:

posted by  hhsrastler92

Allright, heres what your going to do.
Grow some balls.

Not in a literal sense, but in the sense you need to just get over yourself, gain confidence in yourself, and just go for it.

posted by  Zalight

That's right chicks love a man with confidence. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Exactly what I said, but Bav said if he listens to me he wont get one... :screwy:

I wasn't specific.

I was talking about the "get a cool car..."

posted by  BavarianWheels

No, that'll help you out in the one-night stands, but that's about it.
-----------------------------------
My 2 rules;

1. Find a common link.
2. Make her laugh.

posted by  Godlaus

Oh ok, sorry about that man.

Those are two of the best ways to do it. Dont make really horrible, old, stupid, played out jokes to make her laugh either. That will get you no where.

Yeah, be original, make a joke about something you two have in common, or something that you guys can relate to, or something that just happened. No "two jews walk into a bar" jokes.

posted by  Godlaus

And for the love of God, don't use a stupid pick-up line THEY DON'T WORK!! :laughing:

Godlaus, like the new sig! :wink2:

posted by  97Talonchik

If you want my advise (Which Id hope you would, me being a girl and all) just be yourself. Dont try and be something you're not. Believe me, I know it's played out, but honestly IS the key to a happy relationship.

posted by  CivicR#1

lol how i got together with my ex is really strange.......
i knew her old BF and we became friends, then them two broke up and since i was the first person she talked to she just randomly goes "you wanna be my bf? ok thanks!" i didnt even say a thing lol :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  ahoo

Hey.....nice shoes wanna $#@&. try that usually breaks the ice, or your nose hahahha

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

my ex wife said that to me....

really, dude. one important thing to remember is that any kind of relationship w/ a girl is going to be rooted in friendship more than anything else. when it comes down to it, it's not about looks, money, big hoots,big "weewee", or any of that. it's about who you want to be chillin' on the porch w/ when you're old. so be friends first. once i realized that, it really took a lot of pressure off when meeting girls... if it's someone you really want, they're eventually going to know you inside and out, so forget about trying to make them think you're cool ALL the time...

posted by  dodger65

be your self act nice, be kind i dont know

posted by  google.com

Hey, like someone posted earlier, besides being yourself, humor is an excellent ice-breaker. Humor is hard-wired into my personality, so talking and getting to know a woman isn't too hard. Unless the woman is bland and/or has no sense of humor. But in my experience, humor, with experience, get the girl.....or at least a conversation! Have confidence! :thumbs:

posted by  try2playJAY

I can start a conversation with absolutly anybody, mainly because of my job, talking is extremely easy for me. My one pet peeve when talking ot someone is when they give conversation enders, You know:
"so where do you work?"
"intel."
"...what do you do?"
"Im a lab tech."
"...SO WHAT DO YOU DO?"
"Im a tech in a lab."
"*sigh* I hate you."

Conversations are easy if you make them easy, complete strangers, friends, signifagant others, and the random girl in the car are all easy to talk to, just be confident and listen, you'll be good.

posted by  Zalight

first get a penal enlargement, then go up to a chick and be like, i got a 13 inch corn wanna see it?

posted by  Stem

Oh god, I know exactly how that feels. I can talk about nothing for at least twenty minutes, easy, while still finding out and giving out a lot of information. And those close-ended conversations do suck.

Talking is definetly a good thing, as long as you listen as well(as zalight said too). Let's them know that you aren't some closed-mouth dummy who doesn't care about what they say or who they are, yadda yadda yadda.

I'm not even going to bother to note anything else, it has all been said...

Offtopic: Zalight - what's the funniest 'insult' towards AOL that you've ever heard? I have to say the funniest jab at Cingular was the one I heard yesterday... "Cingular sucks green donkey dick" That was the most creative(lol) insult of Cingular that I have ever heard, and just the way the guy said it was funny too. And all because I wouldn't give him money...

posted by  dodgerforlife

That's what I thought, then I saw the movie 'hitch', and there's a scene where he pulls some good pick up lines. I'll be trying them soon. :mrgreen:

Alas, I can not claim credit for it. The sig compliments go out to one 'aznavenger1402', who is amazing at PS. Thanks though! My loyalty to the yellow enzo is unwavering. :mrgreen:

posted by  Godlaus

Yeah, I just love it when I get an irate and they start insulting not just the company, but me personally. I seriously find it hilarious.

Allright I got a good one:

This old lady calls in,
"Thank you for calling AOL, this is Daniel. Im sorry if you had to wait on hold, how can I help you?"
" well you can help me by sucking my d**k and then fu**ing yourself in the ass!"
Apparently she had called in before...

posted by  Zalight

LMAO....old ladies rock. :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

these days just act like a gay man .

posted by  Wally

Hahahahahaha.

posted by  GreekWarrior

hahahaha so true!

posted by  dodgerforlife

even better when they try to tell you how to do your job..

"now your going to fix this, and give me money"
"ma'am, i'm sorry, but that is a phone issue, and i can not fix it, and all the charges are legitimate, there is no credit that i can possibly issue you"

"BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

her being like 82 years old. gotta love the octogenarians...

posted by  dodgerforlife

yeah, I love those two words: Valid Charge.

They piss people off pretty good, and save my ass pretty good.

posted by  Zalight

lol but i f u wanna use a lame pick up line heres 1 my dad told me an my friends while he was drunk

"alright fellas when ya rly wanna make a girl laugh jus say this...........
Guy:hey baby u got those moon pants on dontcha
Girl: huh?
Guy:ur wearin moon pants
Girl :what r those???
Guy:babe u gotta b wearin moon pants cause ur ass is outta this world

lol we started laughin so hard we went 2 the club that same night an believe it or not it actually worked

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message