Ban Jay-G?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Ban Jay-G?

To ban or not to ban that is the question.

posted by  GreekWarrior

What do you think shithead

posted by  99integra

You calling me a shithead? :ticking: :evil:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Sorry, just that I am pissed off right now

posted by  99integra

ok that's cool :thumbs: , Gay-J gotca pissed. :wink2:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Click Me! (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=rhetorical%20question)

posted by  Godlaus

:clap:

posted by  99integra

:laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

i can't help but notice that the poll results so far is 100% saying that jay-g should be banned and 0% saying he should not be banned. it goes to show that you really are an idiot if more than one person agrees you should be banned. :smoke:

posted by  enzo#2

No it was not Jay that voted no. I voted No. You can't get mad at him for disagreeing with your opinion because all he is doing is stating his. Isn't that really just a double standard? This is a public forum. First Amendment: Freedom of Speech.

posted by  97Talonchik

It's not that he just disagrees, he just rubs everyone the wrong way, with his constantly saying "this/that/you suck" or "you're stupid/retarded". And it doesn't help that he lies a lot either. I don't believe there is an Amendment for Idiocy....

:2cents:

posted by  dodgerforlife

But, there is ignoring. No there is not an amendment for idiocy...yet.

posted by  97Talonchik

you can only ignore for so long :orglaugh:

...yet

^^priceless :thumbs:

posted by  dodgerforlife

Kristi you are only saying that because you haven't got into a flame war with him.

posted by  99integra

Lets just ban the little ****er and get it over with. :evil:

posted by  FordFromHell351

agreed. :clap:

posted by  enzo#2

I believe that I've said the following on no less than 3 occations....as have other Mods....WE CAN'T BAN HIM WITHOUT AN ADMINISTRATOR!
:thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

that was my exact thought when i said "but you can only ignore for so long" :orglaugh:

posted by  dodgerforlife

Well, the Administrator did show up to ban 'What' a couple times, so vote away people! You never know when he'll be peeking in :laughing:

I actually rather like the name "Gay-J." But I voted Yes. :smoke:

To the person who said this is a public forum, you're WRONG!! Sure, it's a publicly accessible forum, but it's owned by a private individual who may do as he pleases. :2cents:

posted by  JaneiR36

But 'what''s little rants were nothing compared to Jay-G's....

posted by  Godlaus

You are totally right, What is totally incomparible to Gay-J, What never stoops this low

posted by  99integra

have you ever had anybody on here that's worse than jay-g?

posted by  enzo#2

A couple

posted by  Godlaus

Oh yeah

posted by  99integra

who were they?

posted by  enzo#2

You.

Ha ha! Sorry, couldn't resist :orglaugh:

posted by  JaneiR36

i cant stand that lil ****er Jay G we need 2 find the damn dude that owns this site an have him ban thi hell raiser

posted by  hhsrastler92

Ive only been on this forum for a few days now and i really like it. Most of the people are nice and will give advice and help whenever possible even if the two of you disagree on many aspects of what makes an automobile "good" or "fast". Im sure i piss a few people off due to my undying hatred of some types of cars (as my sig would suggest). But everyday ive been on here so far i have read at least one stupid post that jay-g did that pisses me and like 20 other people off, wether it be making fun of some canadian kid for being a redneck (he cant be a redneck he lives in freakin canada) and not being creative enough, or making fun of 99integra because his integra is slow ( Im not a big fan of integras unless there type-Rs so its hard for me to say this) but jay-g doesnt no if his integra is slow because hes never ridden in it. People come to this forum not to be pissed off or angered but to meet other fellow car enthusaists. In my opinion i would also say find the administrator and ban Jay-G :2cents:

posted by  Enthusiast

He is no more... :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

lol go satty :clap:

posted by  hhsrastler92

POWER TO THE SUPER MODS!!!! :clap:

posted by  windsonian

HAZAH to the banning of the ****er

posted by  Racer14

Your Message