Helicopter Fun & Race Track ?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Helicopter Fun & Race Track ?

Pretty cute little game, can occupy a pea brain for hours :laughing:
http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf

Does anyone remember the link to a race track game site that was posted here sometime back? It was one that you could build your own track, also was not in English and have no clue what language it was? I've searched back through many post, didn't find it and got tired of looking :doh:

posted by  lectroid

http://www.tv4.se/lattjo/kojan/bilbanan.asp

posted by  vwhobo

That's it, thanks. Did you try the chopper?

posted by  lectroid

Hey that is a fun game!! Kills the down time. :thumbs:

posted by  BavarianWheels

Yeah, the chopper is cool... I just haven't gotten to 1000 yet.:banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

:smoke: I just got 1063 on my only attempt since reading that post :PP Aren't I brilliant :mrgreen: That goes straight to the top of my list of greatest accomplishments in life... :ohcrap:

posted by  snoopewite

I was in vwhobo's boat (or chopper) until I got inspired by snoopewite. Then I popped off a 1159. That'll satisfy me for a while.

On a side note, one guy I sent the race car link to got a trojan virus that our I/T dept linked to that link. Following me? Anyway, hope nobody else has had any problems. I checked my machine and I am fine. It is possible that it came from somewhere else. Here is a link that describes the virus:

posted by  theman352001

No link supplied.... :doh:

posted by  BavarianWheels

The trojan horse must have gotten hungry and eaten the link.:laughing:

posted by  vwhobo

I just got the last one figured out and they go and change it on me. Lets see if this one works.

http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/trojircbots.html

posted by  theman352001

Take that horse!!!

posted by  theman352001

WOW! That's alot of freaking information. Too bad I'm not smart enough to make heads or tails out of it. I guess it's a good thing I've got more protection on my computer than the Pentagon.

posted by  vwhobo

There is a lot there. The computer geeks love that crap though.

Basically, all I did was to verify the first bit of information. That was to check in the C:Windows/System folder for the "msnqmgr.exe " file. From my take on it, this is where the trojan first establishes itself. If that file is there then there is a good chance of infection.

Kind of ironic: in computers the trojan is a virus and in sex it protects you.

posted by  theman352001

theman352001 wrote: -
"I was in vwhobo's boat (or chopper) until I got inspired by snoopewite. Then I popped off a 1159. That'll satisfy me for a while."

If you want a new target then you could try to beat 2176!

theman35001 wrote: -
"On a side note, one guy I sent the race car link to got a trojan virus that our I/T dept linked to that link. Following me? Anyway, hope nobody else has had any problems. I checked my machine and I am fine. It is possible that it came from somewhere else. Here is a link that describes the virus:"

I didn't go beyond the security warning as I can be a suspicious and untrusting person, which can obviously pay off :ticking: I also hope that nobody else got that virus and I think that it's good of you to mention it :thumbs:

posted by  snoopewite

i wish to applaud this fellow for acting responsibly and selflessly. he displayed courage under fire and told us the information we needed to know and left out the bullshit. ok so maybe not under fire, but hey, its good enough and it sounds important. thank you! :clap: :clap:

and for the record i never went to the link and therefore contract the trojan

posted by  SuperJew

to get back to the helicopter one...
http://www.bstuff.com/uploads/post-9-1076350093.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

posted by  Satty101

Your guy's clicker finger (ooooo technical terms oooooo) must have fallen off by now. Either that or you both are now candidates for carpal tunnel surgery.

Congrats guys!!! :thumbs: :clap: :fu: you bastards. Now I'll have to stay up for hours just to try to beat it. (the score that is)

posted by  theman352001

What’s also ironic is that the Trojan horse was made for getting people in and Trojan condoms are made for keeping sperms out.
Actually I think that I might know why they decided to call them Trojan condoms - in history the Greeks could only get inside the walls of Troy while being in a big wooden horse and today a lot of males can only get into, yer know, while being inside condoms... or was that a given?

Does anyone still play the helicopter game? I think that I’m done with it now after getting 2338 :)

posted by  snoopewite

Your Message