Mind of Mencia Vs. Dave Chappelle

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Mind of Mencia Vs. Dave Chappelle

I just finished watching Mind of Mencia... which has replaced the Dave Chappelle show time slot... and I have to say Mencia kicks Chappelles ass... like big time.

What did you guys think?

posted by  TheFieroKid

don't you think you should post this in the "off topic" section?

posted by  enzo#2

Well in australia they have just started showing the Chappelle Show and I think it's pretty funny, though I don't really know who Mencia is so I can't really say which one is better.

And this should be in "off topic"

*Thread Moved*

Just practising being a mod, right enzo. :laughing: :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Mind of Mencia was good, but Dave Chappelle takes the cake.

posted by  TurboLag

Chapelle is better.

posted by  Oomba

Chappelle will always be probably one of the funniest guys alive.

Im Rick James Bitch...

posted by  Satty101

:opens envelope: an the winner is DAVE CHAPELLE lol :orglaugh: :clap: :orglaugh: :clap:

posted by  hhsrastler92

odd... I just never found Dave all that funny... a bit racist too... maybe too racist.

Mencia makes fun of every one... and its not over the top.
I guess different strokes for different folks.

posted by  TheFieroKid

Honestly you gotta have an open mind when youre watch cheppelles show. He does go too far on some things, theres a lot of swearing, and god knows how many times he used the "N word", But I still find it funny as hell.

posted by  Satty101

Dave is probably the best comedian ive ever watched, yeah it's a little out there but non stop laughing for season 1 and 2 all in one day thats like 18 hours of laughing, that was a hard night, BRING DAVE BACK. and yeah he was sooo racist to white people but for pretty good reason, im white and i loved it he was usually right.

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

X2. I like the one where he goes out trying to show that white people CAn dance if you play what they like. or atleast I like the title he gave it..."White people dancin" ROFL

posted by  Satty101

See I just don’t find it funny... I don’t know why... just don’t.

And He’s definitely not the best comedian out there (far from it)... Don rickles was definitely up there... right a long George carlin and Lewis Black.

posted by  TheFieroKid

come on, everyone had to find the episode with "The Nigg**" family funny.

posted by  carls47807

Nope actually I found that one, one of the worst...

posted by  TheFieroKid

haha, that was right up there with the played out rick james episode.

posted by  Satty101

Personally I'm a big Tyrone Biggums fan :laughing:

"Is this the free crack seminar?!"

"You tell anybody about this and I'll kill ya!!"

"People do steal radios ya know!"

posted by  TurboLag

That was funny. :orglaugh:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I have yet to see Mind of Mencia. But Im a big Dave Chapelle fan. I dont think anyone can beat him :laughing: Martin Lawrence is hella funny too.

posted by  FordFromHell351

Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle are just about the greatest living comedians ever...I've probably got about 2 hours of their stand ups downloaded.

posted by  chris_knows

i dunno larry the cable guy it up there lol

GIT R DONE :orglaugh:

posted by  hhsrastler92

I like chapelle better, but my favorite comedy central show is the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, its so hilarious. By the way, have any of you seen the andy milanokis show, its so stupid that I can't stop laughing.

posted by  Accord_Man

John Stamos is stuck in the tree!

posted by  TurboLag

lmao, its so stupid and nothing has anything to do with anything which makes it great.

posted by  Accord_Man

Yeah, I've yet to have to time to see it. But I really want to check it out

posted by  TurboLag

Your Message