New Pet

Home  \  Off Topic  \  New Pet

well, my dad in law started finally selling his puppy Mini Doverman Pinchers, and as a gift he gave me one that my girlfriend wanted to keep. i dont have any pics as my gf lost the batteries to my cam the last time. i gotta say, these dogs are hard to train to poo and pee on newspapers and outside, but they are damn obedient........... thought still nuthin beats my 6 year old mutt :D

still, its incredible how ppl keep saying, "damn, thats gonna be a big dog"........... its a damn MINIATURE FFS!!!

:banghead:

posted by  Inygknok

ummm how cute?

posted by  jedimario

well, umm, good times? Yeah, I think this counts as good times.

posted by  Zalight

yes, good times indeed. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

At least its not a damn cat.... :banghead:

posted by  FordFromHell351

i have a cat, but he acts like a dog. i named him cooper. :mrgreen:

posted by  enzo#2

oh, but my dad in law does have a cat here.......... one i gave my girlfriend as a present :mrgreen:

one of my neighbors found her on the streets under the rain, and she was still a very tiny kitten (2 months old or so at the time, we believe). shes actually quite the friendly little girl. plays with the puppies (now only 2 left, one is mine, and i think they are keeping the remaining one), but the last puppy that remains, is one real bitch. she keeps trying to annoy mine, n keeps bugging everyone and whining and wont let anyone sleep.......

and guess who has to clean up all the pee and poo up?

posted by  Inygknok

ummmmm...........you? :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

Agreed. Cute pooch. Whats its name?

posted by  boothe

We have a cat. Only person in my familly that really even likes it is my sister (The middle child, as I have 2 older sisters). The rest of us are just trying to wait patiantly for it to die so we can get a real pet (A dog)

posted by  Satty101

Haha thats mean but understandable. Cats arent as much fun as dogs, maybe thats why dogs are called 'mans best friend' :ohcrap: all we have is a stupid bunny (Stewy) that eats, poops, makes noise and if you let him out he eats electrical cords.

posted by  car_crazy89

lol. i have a lawn nome named stewy. i stole him from an old lady. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

and my cat is funner than my dog. i actually taught him to sit. but i might be getting a husky for my birthday. :mrgreen:

posted by  enzo#2

Haha, if anyone asks, he followed you home :laughing: . Whats an old lady need a lawn nome for anyways lol. My mom is almost like a lawn nome, shes only 4'11 :mrgreen:

Ya, i want a dog but my sister is bugging for a damn kitten lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

actually that old lady has about twenty lawn nomes in her front yard. so i said "what's one less"? and in broad day light i just walked up to her house and picked up my favorite. :mrgreen:

and i was 4'11 when i was six. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

Haha, and where does 'Stewy' stay? lol, do you keep him outside or hide him inside, and why is his name Stewy? lol

I know, my moms short and its funny to laugh at her. I'm not THAT tall either, only about 5'10 (dont weigh much either lol).

posted by  car_crazy89

i put stewy in front of my drum set, and i named him stewy because.............actually i don't know why i named him stewy, but sometimes i just go the mall and walk around with him in arms. people look at me, laugh and walk away, and then i'm just like "you hurt stewy's feelings!", then i just get up and leave. it's retarded i know, but usually my friends are with me so there's some sort of purpose for me doing it, which in this case is their laughter. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

Haha, its funny to make yourself look stupid to make other people laugh :laughing: i do it all the time and dont even try. Should put a leash on him and some wheels underneath and 'walk' him :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

that's not a bad idea. i think i'll try that sometime. or i could just drag him around on a leash without the wheels. he's the kind that's laying down instead of standing so he wouldn't tip over. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

Haha that might be better/easier lol. I'd laugh if i saw that. Oh ya, cant forget to talk to it :laughing:

I've already been kicked out of 2 of the 3 malls around here (and for stupid reasons) so why not make it 3 lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

me and my friend got kicked out one time for playing a game where we pick a random word, which in this case was shit, and start out by one of us whispering it, and then the other one says it a little louder each time intil we were screaming the word "shit" at the top of our lungs. it was pretty funny. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

haha, like the 'penis' game in school/class. We had water fights in one. Another we biked/scootered through but were never caught but then were kicked out for sitting on something we werent supposed to :screwy:

posted by  car_crazy89

yeah, we played the"penis" game in the parking lot of wal-wart too. so we didn't get kicked out, just stared at by alot of people. :mrgreen:

by the way, what did you get kicked out of when you biked/scootered through where ever you did it in?

posted by  enzo#2

We have three malls where we live (none of which are very big) and we used to take our bikes and that into the one mall and ride around (never saw security) and then we finally got kicked out (only for a day) cause we sat on some wooden thing we werent supposed to (never saw a sign) :screwy: Had also accidentally stopped the escalator, thought you needed a key to turn it off :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

me and my freinds played tag in my mall and i tripped over bench when trying to jump it and spranged my wrist. it was funny as hell, but it hurt for about a week. :ohcrap: :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

Haha its like its quite obvious its your fault but you try to sue anyways :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

i'd be stupid enough to try that. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

we need to tell more retarded stories. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

Lol, i love retarded stories, or just regular funny/stupid ones :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

ok, you start. :mrgreen:

posted by  enzo#2

Aww damn, i cant even think of anything right now lol. Kinda pissed off/upset adn alittle tired, i might know something tomorrow though :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

yeah me too. i'm going to bed in few minutes anyway. :sleep:

posted by  enzo#2

Same here, its been a shitty night

posted by  car_crazy89

have you been having problems?

posted by  enzo#2

Just a little drinking problem, AA is really helping :laughing: i'm j/k. Me and my gf broke up tonight, doesnt have time to spend with me.

posted by  car_crazy89

damn, i hate it when that happens. :banghead:

well, i'm gonna hit the sack. good night. :sleep:

posted by  enzo#2

So do i, but friends are all offering to find someone else lol, even a playa for a 'good time' is what they said :laughing: .

Ya, i'm goin' to, Good Night :mrgreen: :sleep:

posted by  car_crazy89

time to get some shut eye. i have a big day tomorrow. my uncle's finely going to be here with my m3 so i'm out of here.

g'night. :wink2: :sleep:

posted by  enzo#2

I was just gonna say something like that. Take some pics (if you can) and take 'er out for a drive, let us know what 'shes' like :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

ok, more funny stories. i took the m3 on a gravel dirt, pulled the handbrake and did a 90 degree angle turn with the windows rolled down and dust ingulfed me and my uncle with dust. i got dirty. :laughing:

did i menchion i might not get the m3? i might get a 325ix instead. they're awd. :hi:

posted by  enzo#2

I saw what you said about the M3, kinda sucks but the 325ix would be pretty cool too. Thats funny about the M3 ride, whos gotta clean the car out now? lol. I cant drive so i dont got any funny/stupid car stories but just wait till i can, i already got plans for cheap 'field' cars (Dukes of Hazzard) and also cheap off-roaders, so if anything breaks your out maybe a couple hundred dollars :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

yeah, i'm going to learn how to drive "rally style"

doesn't have to be car stories either, just retarded/funny ones. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

Haha nice. Well i learned its not a great idea to play 'Man Hunt' in a park/woods where you have never been before (especially at night). It was a friends b-day party and we went out at 2:30 am to play Man Hunt. Well w most of us had never been there before so didnt know the paths. I was hiding, then saw to 2 people coming right towards me, thought they saw me (guess they didnt), i said "Shit" and ran, a couple seconds later they all heard me yell "AWW F*CKIN SONOFABITCH" as i sacked myself on a baby tree, broke the tree (about 2" thick) and then almost took my eye out with another tree branch :laughing:

Not the best story but first thing that came to mind.

posted by  car_crazy89

i tried to do a backflip off my trampoline and landed on my tummy. :mrgreen: it knocked the air out of me, but i feel it was worth it. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

I wonder how many people would post if we/I started a "Who Here Has Been Hit By A Car" thread :laughing: i know i can, and i'm proud of it lol.

I was hit by a Mercedes before Christmas while biking to work, i was late for work and they laughed at the reason (stupid man driver) but i wasnt hurt and it was HIS fault, was told i should of sued lol but oh well.

Looked like this:
http://www.cbspigeon.com/mercedes/ml350Silver.jpg

posted by  car_crazy89

i was hit by an '88 prelude, black one, i was 14, walkin' through the school car park and the ****in' moron was doin' like 60km/h, he hit the brakes and i jumped to try and avoid it, i ended up rollin' ova the whole car, smashin' his windscreen and then on my way off the boot i got my hand caught under the spoiler and ripped the spoiler off and broke my wrist, apart from that i was fine, got up 2 minutes later and walked up to him askin' him what the **** he was doin'... he replyed with "sorry man, i was showin' off to my girlfriend"... quite a few of my mate's were not happy with this chappy.. to say the least..

posted by  HyundaGuy

i got hit by a kid at my school. for no apparent reason he just started yelling at me from inside his shitty old celica as i walked by. so i just shrugged my shoulders and kept walking. next thing i know i hear a car start and i turn around and he's just flooring it at me. i was only like twenty feet away so he only got to about 15mph, but none the less it hurt anyway. i tried to jump out of the way, but he turned towards me so tried to jump over the car........i made it to the hood and my feet got taken out from under me by the windshield. i tripped over the car and face planted from about however high the car launched me and i almost broke my arms. i got up and tried to chase him, but he was in a car, i was on foot. so i got back at him the next day when he was with his big ass friends. i just ran up to him and drop kicked him in the back, and then i got up and ran because i knew his friends would destroy me if i tried to fight them. especially the one that's a 6'5 wrestler. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

maybe we should start a funny stories thread. :hi:

posted by  enzo#2

Funny thing, I ran myself over in my Mustang :banghead:

posted by  99integra

ha! man, you are one pathetic loser!!!! :laughing:

j/k

any broken bones? :hi:

posted by  enzo#2

Arm, I got out when it was in neutral and it was on a hill, me being a smart one didn't get back inside to hit the brake, oh no, I had to get behind the damn thing and try to stop it by pushing it and it pretty much bent my arm in 2 :doh:

posted by  99integra

nothing better than that good ol' broken arm feeling. i broke both my arms, a leg, my pinky fingure, my tail bone, and i got a mild concusion once when i was riding my mountain bike on a rocky trail in the hills. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

Haha i consider myself lucky then, and also i was hit by the best vehicle so far :laughing: (ya, to me thats something to be proud of). To be honest with you's, i have never broken a bone or had stitches or concussion.

A "Whats Your Stupid Story?" thread would be cool lol, if others would share.

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message