Guest is Banned.

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Guest is Banned.

BAV or satty, which one of you banned me. and for what reason?

posted by  Unknown

I only banned Jay-G....

posted by  Satty101

Depends who you are?

posted by  BavarianWheels

I'm betting one of the owners of the Announcement you posted.

posted by  97Talonchik

Good guess...it's Ki2AY...as much as he'll deny it.

Hey Ki2AY...use your Ki2AY acct. This one might soon disappear too...who knows.

anyone want to fill me in on the deal here. Why was ki2ay banned?

posted by  importluva

But didnt he admit it was Arthur (the one who was banned a long time ago)?

posted by  car_crazy89

His incompetence to the forum, and the fact that he's here to start trouble, and conspiracies.
This is the 2nd time ki2ay has been banned. Although, he has an indirect connection to UFF, so I don't think that he'll stay banned for too long.

And just for the record, I called that it was ki2ay months ago :mrgreen: .

posted by  Godlaus

First I've heard of it. :ohcrap:

posted by  97Talonchik

NOOOOOOOO

That's what he wants you to think.

Seriously, car_crazy, think 2 steps ahead instead of 1 behind.

posted by  Godlaus

He wasn't. His alter-ego, Guest is.

Ki2AY is not on the banned list. He's annoying, but not banned.

Sorry about that. There is or was 2 different theories going around . One thing i dont understand is why he'd keep coming back as 'someone else', especially now that he'll just keep getting banned.

posted by  car_crazy89

Ask STIman when he gets back, he knew who guest was

posted by  TurboLag

y is so many ppl gettin banned? dont take this offensive but i think Bav is abusin his new abilities its like every member he doesnt like he is tryin or have already banned

posted by  hhsrastler92

Yeah well trolls are funny on most occasions, but it can get a bit tiresome when they continually hijack threads with stupid queries, statements and flames.

I am amused by the way some trolling members PM me thinking I don't know they are trolls. Still I play their game because I'm a benevolent sort :mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

Just like I think you know where UFF is :wink2:

Didn't you get my PM :mrgreen:

posted by  99integra

Since when does banning 2 people count as abusing abilities? He's doing his job, and he's doing it well.

Guest was banned for having multiple accounts
Jay-G was banned because he was here to start trouble.

We've all got to start somewhere, why not with you? :wink2:

posted by  Godlaus

no hes sendn threats 2 ppl i bet about 20ppl have bn told they r bn banned since bav has bn a super mod

posted by  hhsrastler92

take it easy kid

posted by  TurboLag

Yeah seriously you need to learn when to shut the hell up

posted by  99integra

im only speakin whats on my mind like so many others on this forum

posted by  hhsrastler92

Because of sufficient reasons. You don't even know why they were banned.

For example, if I told you that today, 20 people were killed in texas by the government, you'd think the government to be an asswipe legislature. But in reality, the 20 deaths were in-mates on death row who had commited heinous crimes. Don't take words out of context. Those banned are banned for having multiple accounts, advertising, or plaguing the boards. I suggest he bans your other account(s), and leaves this one for you. As a warning.

posted by  Godlaus

You are at risk of getting banned :wink2:

posted by  99integra

i agree leave this account an eather he or others who have multiple accounts delete the 2nd account

posted by  hhsrastler92

He banned my second one

posted by  99integra

i dont wanna get banned but im speakin whats on my mind which is 1 of my rights 2 free speach

posted by  hhsrastler92

And this isn't a free speech board. It's a privately owned server. Owner's rules go.

posted by  Godlaus

yeah, you gotta remember. Bav can read these too ya know. You made an apology thread to HIM and now you're talkin smack. I'd be careful. This is a warning from your FRIEND. Be very careful about what you say kid.

posted by  TurboLag

dude, can you please just stop whining about this. My god. Im getting a headache just from reading your posts...

posted by  Satty101

Then stop reading them, and I am sure u like I have a headache already :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Shhh...I was tryin to cever it up and have an excuse. :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

alright ill stop till i find out what my future will b on this forum :tear: whether its good or bad :sniffle: ill :burst out n 2 a sob: miss u guys :wipes tears:

posted by  hhsrastler92

now that you learned a lesson (maybe), maybe you should apologize to Bav while you still have the chance. My guess is he won't be a happy camper when he sees this :2cents:

posted by  TurboLag

Bav (and Satty) must have their reasons to ban or give warnings to people. I trust that they wouldnt abuse their powers and ban people for no reason. Although it seems there are ways of 2 people having the same IP (apparently me and my friend do) as i found out yesterday talking to Bav. So far they seem within reason.

posted by  car_crazy89

No one "real" has been banned. Only one annoying member that apparently deserved a ban, but which is back nonetheless under a different name.

That's fine to some extent as long as what ever the reason for being banned changes.

I did ban 9 accts of users known to only come on the forums to advertise...that is the "multitude" I banned.

i am not only ki2ay, Guest, Arthur. there is also 2 more.

posted by  Ki2AY

What? You got called on the pervious chicken chase you were leading us on, so you're going to try and start another one?

Don't bother, anyone, the best medicine for ki2ay syndrome is called "ignoring him".

posted by  Godlaus

as young as you are, it seems as if your always on your rag. alls will be answered.

posted by  Ki2AY

Are you trying to aggravate me?
------------------------------------
I'm going to put it plain and simple, people;

Ki2ay is trying to lead you into chasing your tails and wasting your time. Follow my advice, and ignore him.

posted by  Godlaus

i wouldnt be doing this for nothing. i have my reasons.

have a nice day :hi:

posted by  Ki2AY

Your reasons...That work only for you. You are of no benefit to this forum. I'm not flaming, but rather telling the truth. Do you realize how at peace we were until Jay-G and your conspiracies came along?

We were perfectly fine.

We don't take this forum too seriously, you take it as too much of a joke.

posted by  Godlaus

in your post, the truth is your own "opinoin".

its only at peace because its how you want it to be. if you want something at peace you can do so. for instance, you could have just ignored me like the rest, but off course your godlaus your always on your rag so you deny peace.
now im not flaming either im just telling the truth. so dont tell me "we dont take the forum seriously" because of all the people here, i think you are the one who takes things alot more seriously than others.

now im not confessing that i was lying. i was only hiding my identity, but my reasons still remains.

posted by  Ki2AY

If you have another two alias' then I suppose I'll have to submit your username for banning.

wow, i havent been banned since 3 days ago, and its not fun for all, yes, its an anoyyance (?) :screwy:

posted by  Racer14

And you say this because you're the only one that disagrees with it. We were all getting along fine, until conspiracies were started by you, and jay-G came along. We got rid of Jay-G, now I'm waiting for you to be banned,

As if everything only holds true in my mind. You are a plague to this forum, to me and everyone else. There would be no problem if you were not here. Unfortunately, others fall into your traps, and follow your chicken chase around the forums, and it is my obligated job to help them. If I want peace, everyone must ignore (will never happen), or you must be banned.

It is my altruist nature to help others not follow your wild goose chase. That it why I am always 'on my rag' around you. Like I stated above. You are of no use to anyone on this forum. You are wasting your, others, and my time. My suggestion to you is to join another forum.

Of course. I take things seriously when they need to be taken seriously. I also joke around when I can joke around. As does everyone else on this forum.

Ever wonder why this reason only holds true in your mind? Maybe because it isn't a valid one of benefit to this forum.

Now leave.

posted by  Godlaus

Your Message