What?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  What?

I've returned to find a second "What" that isn't me. I'm flattered.
Bav can ban people. I'm flattered.

I am in rehab.
Physical therapy type rehab.

A random, unknown and still un-found person shot me in the back on Canal street in New Orleans while I was walking about 3 weeks ago. It was a small caliber, but it brushed my spine, partially f*cking up my mojo.

Fortunately, I had the body of a God, and my strong physique was able to minimalize damage. I've lost about 20 pounds....I'm down to 168. Surgery has helped me regain the ability to masturbate with hands and feet, so I'll be back to my sexy, f*ck your mom 190 in about 3 months.

I AM PISSED.

posted by  -What-

Oh great you're back :roll:

You serious about getting shot in the back?

posted by  99integra

if you really did get shot in the back, you're lucky to be alive.

posted by  enzo#2

I want pictures.

Hmmmm, but why would someone want to shoot you?

posted by  shev

shit...you mean you weren't dead?

lol, Im just messin with ya What. if you seriously did get shot in the back, you are seriously lucky to be alive. happy recovery. And please don't mess around on the boards because Bav and I both can ban you, and probably won't hesitate to do so.

posted by  Satty101

Like I give a...

Yes, I really did get shot in the back. I don't know why someone would shoot me. It was only a .22 caliber though.

Satty and Bav will have to ban me later on. I must spend all free time rehabing, and it tingles too much to type consistently. I won't be able to produce enough of ban-worthy material right now.....wait...wait...I think I can...muster up....enough strength to type...eleven...more....letters....
f...u...c...............k......y......o............u......bo........th

posted by  -What-

I think you don't need to recover, ya sound like your regular self right now :doh:

posted by  99integra

What! Pleasure to meet ya, I've heard a lot about you :laughing:

posted by  TurboLag

:orglaugh: sry 2 hear that oh yea i was the second What lol it was a light hearted joke

posted by  hhsrastler92

Well, it seems like im the only one happy to see you back on the boards!

Welcome back man!

posted by  Zalight

Round 2 begins..........BRING IT 'WHAT'!!!!!

Welcome back, even if I don't believe your 'I got shot' story.

posted by  Godlaus

i do! ......i'll bet it was jay-g!!!

posted by  dodger65

hahahahaha :clap:

Zalight are you the only one who gets along with him?

posted by  TurboLag

Why wouldn't they...he's been annoying everybody on CF for the last few months....I'm just playing. Did they find out who shot you?

posted by  chris_knows

Its not that we get a long so much as he doesn't get on my nerves, In fact I find him hilarious.

posted by  Zalight

lol, good enough explaination for me

posted by  TurboLag

-what- doesn't really bother me, either. but we've never had cause for debate, so there ya go...

posted by  dodger65

Your Message