Revolution vs 360 vs PS3

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Revolution vs 360 vs PS3

Which is best from what you've heard?

posted by  jedimario

I'd have to say PC b/c the keyboard and mouse combo makes for a better controller than anything. Plus many games are easily moddable and almost all mainstream games have downloadalbe mods.
Out of the consoles I'll say Revolution. The ability to download old games is the biggest plus, but free Wi-Fi out of the box is a big thing too. And I can't wait for Super Smash Brothers 3 on the Nintendo Wi-Fi network!!!

posted by  jedimario

I heard the PS3 is going to be 3 times more powerful than the 360.....

posted by  GreekWarrior

Revolution baby! :thumbs:

posted by  FordFromHell351

Ill go PS3. Im a diehard Playstation kinda guys. Except Im also all for old school (NES, Sega Genisis, Atari)

posted by  Satty101

Guys? Are you skitzophrenic?(I think that's how you spell it...) :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

I dont like Nintendo, and the PS3 will perform alot better then the 360, so the PS3.

posted by  nsupra27

YES!!! We are!!!

haha, my bad. Didn't notice that.

posted by  Satty101

Not much of an Xbox or Nitendo fan (used to be), so i'd have to say PS3. Dont think i'll get it for awhile after it comes out though, kinda expensive i'm guessing.

posted by  car_crazy89

I agree.

But I like super nintendo. and revolution has something to do with it?

posted by  shev

Well, you will be able to download some SNES games onto your Revolution (at a price)

posted by  jedimario

360, even though I'll be payin' Bill Gates :cussing:

posted by  TurboLag

360, xbox caught me with sega gt when they got it from dreamcast!..

PHEWP!!!!!!!!! <-- that's the sound that intercooler piping makes when it pops at 21PSI at 160km/h!

posted by  HyundaGuy

Go to gamespot.com and watch the trailer for Killzone 2 on PS3, it looks INSANE, like d-day in the future. The graphics are killer!

posted by  Mathew

killzone 1 sucked

posted by  TurboLag

I'm looking forward to the 360 whereas the PSP is the sony device I want now. I want FPSes and for that I think 360 will be superior.

posted by  boothe

Your Message