Another "bored" game.

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Another "bored" game.

Heres a game I got off another forums site that I am on, my best time so far is 12 seconds lol. :banghead:

http://leech.dk/dodge.html

posted by  Morphias87

Nice one Morphias87 :wink2: It's good to have a bit more friendly competition available in here.
I've managed 19 seconds as a reasonable target for people to aim to beat.

posted by  snoopewite

Cool game. 23.125 seconds, on my forth try. Chalk it up to dumb luck.

posted by  vwhobo

Ok, 33.84.

posted by  theman352001

It's like Pac-Man...remember the pattern and you can probably go all day.

22 secs...22nd try.

posted by  BavarianWheels

haha!!! 48.33 seconds on the first try!!..........well, from this board anyways. Another board Im on has it too and I really can't do much. The time depends on how fast the computer is as well. The faster the computer, the quicker the blocks will go meaning you'll be done sooner. The slower the computer, the higher the time. I'm at school right now and I'm able to get twice the score I can at home. At home my highest was 23.44. Here at school it's 79.84 (obviously on the other board). So it has more to do with the computer.

posted by  Satty101

There goes any more competition :doh: I haven't played the game with the shapes since reading that post.

posted by  snoopewite

hahaha, why not? It's just a game. It won't kill you to lose.....or will it!

posted by  Satty101

Satty101, since reading your post above, I tried to better my usual time of just over 21 seconds, got lucky and managed just over 22 seconds and now I’m stopping at that. I'd have to question whether 23-24 seconds on my computer is humanly possible.

posted by  snoopewite

It is. As mentioned by BavarianWheels, it's all about knowing the pattern. You are hitting one of the tight spots where the position of your square is very important and timing is critical. If you continue to try it, you will find out where you need to be and how you will have to move your square to get past 22 seconds. Then it's easy going for a while.

So, how much time do you want to spend on trying to move the square around? :doh:

posted by  theman352001

That's right. It's the point when all the shapes go from the top left to the bottom right corner. After reading that post, I kept on bettering my time for about five minutes or so until I could get from the top right corner to the top left, from the top left to the bottom left, from the bottom left to the bottom right and then sort of towards the centre for a time of just over 24 seconds :smoke:
:doh: I just noticed that I'm a nerd :ohcrap: Just kidding :cool2:

posted by  snoopewite

Your Message