Sex?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Sex?

Hello fellow car fans!

I have a rather odd question to ask. I'm a little curious about how often car lovers think about sex, because I somewhat suspect that cars and sex are corelated, if you know what I mean. I don't know, maybe I'm just weird, and I hope you don't think badly of me for writing this, but to me, cars are very sexual somehow.

So I'm just wondering, how often do you guys think about sex on an average day? How many times and how much time goes by in between each time?Approximately of course. Also, do you have a girlfriend? I'm wondering that since I would assume that people with girlfriends think less of it than those without.

Moi? I have no girlfriend at the moment, and I think about it way too often :) At least once every hour when I'm awake. I can't remember my dreams but I would guess that I dream of it all the time too! What about you?

posted by  ferrari4ever

Little werid of a question but yeah somehow they must be related i sometimes compare girls to cars and thank god i do not have a g/f anymore pain in my ass but on the average day about 6times oh well i guess i miss getting laid at least 3times a week :thumbs:

posted by  mx3_monster

I dont have a girlfriend right now...and you ask extremely odd questions :laughing:

posted by  FordFromHell351

hmmmmm............... how much is too much again? :mrgreen:

posted by  Inygknok

You can NEVER have enough sex :laughing:

It's obvious you've never had "too much"...lol

Isn't it funny when teenie-boppers comment on things they've never experienced?

posted by  BavarianWheels

And it seems like Bav the playa has :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Not a "playa" but can certainly understand the feeling. It's kind of like a little kid wanting ice cream and eating and eating and at first is thinking to him/herself..."I could eat this ice cream forever!"...well...you know that is impossible...and at some point enough is enough for the day...you know what I mean?

posted by  BavarianWheels

Don't be a playa hata :laughing: I know what you mean

posted by  99integra

Yep. Been there, feel like that now. And for the record Bav, not all "Teenyboppers" want it because they've never had it. For instance, I'm 17 and I could really care less whether I get it or not. Been there, done that.

And I guess I really don't think about it THAT much, but it pops in my head when I see a hot girl driving a nice car (Eclipse convertable or something along those lines). I don't have a g/f ATM but I have about 4 girls that are friends that I would like to date...

posted by  Satty101

Yes, but Im not a "Teenybopper". Im 23, and I would have to say that there is a point where you DO have to say...Ive had to much for one night :laughing:

I know what your saying about the girl in the car thing. I pulled up to a stop light a couple of days ago on the East side of town (which is the rich side, where I work) and this girl in a 1986 Ferrari Testarossa pulls up next to me. And I couldnt help my self I just had to roll down the window and say "Do you by chance have a boyfriend?" I got a number though :laughing: Thank god my friend James wasnt there, he would have said something like "Show us your boobies!!!" :ticking:

lol, my buddy Dave does the same damn thing.

posted by  Satty101

getting back to topic... I think there is a definite correlation between cars and sex. When I'm not thinking about cars, I'm thinking about sex. And when im not thinking about sex, Im thinking abour cars. Sometimes I think about sex in cars such as head while im driving on the highway at night... thats incredible satsifaction. n e one noe what i mean????? :wink2:

posted by  elchango36

hahaha!!!! lol!! my friend would do the same thing. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

I know some people who'd do that, might be tempting to do though, especially if you think theres a chance she will :laughing:

EDIT: Cars and sex do go together (why would they always be together in magazines, car shows, etc). Most if not all guys think about sex alot (some more then others) whether you've had it before or you want to. I myself am not sure how often i think it and i have never had it (no real hurry, not too important) and i have a girlfriend.

posted by  car_crazy89

I, like a fair few others here I'm sure, am Married :ohcrap:

The same woman day in, day out does have it's pros, and it's cons, for example, the sexual side of things gets repetitive although you DO have it pretty much whenever you want it (she usually wants it more than me now lol) :ohcrap: :thumbs:

On the whole though.......I'm male.....need I say more? (in other words, I think about sex extreamly often). Also, if I was to buy a tuner type magazine (not that I do, you understand!), I'd buy it equally for the women as I would for the cars! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Yes, and the time for that would be, at 10pm-3am on New Years, Fourth of July, and if your lucky, some weekends :thumbs: :laughing:

My mentallity was always "I dont really care when I get it. So long as it's someone Im close with that I won't lose touch with and whatnot." Just be careful that it actually DOES mean something to you when it does happen. That you aren't just doing it just to do it...You'll usually be happier in the end if you break up cause you'll still probably talk. :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

i take it how i get it, if shes old enough to pee shes old enough for me. lol heard that from my buddy a few days ago

or the classic: if theirs grass on the field play ball.

BTW no im not a pedophile, im just trying to contribute to the conversation.

i think the correlation between girls and cars to me is if a chick digs the same kind of cars as me. or if shes modeling with a car. however im not saying a hot chick driving a corvette is less hot if shes driving a 1990 chevy cavalier.

posted by  Stem

What kind of an immature comment is that, so you are saying you would bop a 5 year old. Sick mother ****er

posted by  99integra

lol!

Don't remind me. I'm still sore from this weekend...

(I know, TMI)

posted by  ChrisV

Ugh, I never want to hear that from you again :doh:

posted by  99integra

If it's getting repetetive, you're not doing it right... :hi:

posted by  ChrisV

hahahha. There's a reason for the term "happily married."

posted by  ChrisV

UGH, NOT AGAIN :doh: :laughing: TMI

posted by  99integra

lol @ cliffy......

i dont know if its just me, but at least half the times i think about it, its thanks to my girlfriend mentioning it to me and trying to work me up....... so honestly, i think that the whole idea of sex+cars meaning men want some action is all thanks to women indirectly (and a great majority of times, directly as well) make us want to think about it.

damn temptresses......... and we actually fall for it....... i know i do every time :oops:

posted by  Inygknok

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing:

posted by  enzo#2

Haha, Chris is creapin everybody out.

posted by  Satty101

lol! http://www.npboards.com/images/smilies/boink.gif

posted by  ChrisV

Haha just alittle, but atleast he's happy. Lets us know that marriage may not be as bad as people make it sound.

posted by  car_crazy89

hrm...I think Chris's inner teenager is starting to come out..

posted by  Satty101

He's a teen at heart. Between this thread and the favourite band thread, Chris does seem more of a teenager lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

God thats all we need. :laughing: My dad is 40 and acts like a teenager, funny as hell, I got him to say "that is the bum ringa shiznit yo" :orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

Lmao, parents are funny. My dad when shopping pretends he has terets and yells random words (sh*t, f*ck, etc) lol. Also listens to music you'd think only teens listen to.

posted by  car_crazy89

I tried that in church and it didn't go over very well :doh:

posted by  99integra

Haha wow, i never would of guessed :laughing: .

posted by  car_crazy89

my dad is wild man. on our way to church we went 120mph past an impala in his altima. he was driving. and he tried to go fast on dirt with my r6..........it didn't go over to well. there's a reason why i had to replace the left mirror. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

haha! what a retard. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

Parents do or have done many stupid things (mostly dads). Sometimes when they give you warnings not to do something you think "What kind of idiot would do that", turns out your dad did :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

you just described my dad perfectly. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

Lol, i bet i described a LOT of peoples dads, and maybe people on here who ARE dads :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

i wouldn't be surprised. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

freak. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

more like getting his 'Freak On' :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

LOL....Thanx, I'll bear that in mind
:ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Lol! my wife sometimes says she's raising two 12 year olds.. :wink2:

I don't pretend to be a teen. I simply like what I like. And I HATE when people use slang just to try to look cool, as they rarely use it right, and more importantly, they rarely sound natural.

But, in general, people think I'm considerably younger than I am. (which is different than people thinking I act younger than I am..) :mrgreen:

posted by  ChrisV

Is it wrong to open a "tuner type magazine" and see the car first, then the hot chick??? All my freinds see are the girls, they dont pay attention to the rides. Then again I'm the gearhead in my group of friends. :doh:

posted by  elchango36

Haha its all good, I absolutely hate slang, I think google.com is one of the only guys on here that sounds like a complete ****ing retard when he talks because thats all he uses

posted by  99integra

so 60 seconds in a minute 60 minutes in an hour....24 hours a day cary the 666 =86400 seconds a day, so i think of sex 43200 times a day and about 43180 seconds thinkin bout cars, i lost a couple seconds for basic survival thinking like 10 for where im gunna eat and the other 10 seconds thinkin bout where i will be sleepin, and on days when car shows are coming through you can scrap the times im thinkin bout sex, a nice car is almost as good :wink2:

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Lol the topic's only been around for a day, and already it's 4 pages long. :laughing:

posted by  hondaman

I'm a woman and I think about sex almost all day long. I think it's a disorder, lol. :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

so not only a talon addict, but a sex addict...interesting combination.

ummm lets see....i was just at a country festival where it was blazing hot all day so i was around drunk girls in bikinis all day long, and saw a lot of tits.

to be honest though, it really didnt excite me that much...it's definitely not the top thing on my mind. I have bigger worries then getting some.

but alas, as every teenage male HAS to admit, sex does cross my mind....

posted by  dodgerforlife

Thanks so much for the responses and all the attention you've given my thread dudes, I love you all! God bless you!

So anyway, there are what, about 80 posts in this thread now? And about 3 of those have actually answered my question. Come on, gimme more answers please! Don't get me wrong, it's good to know that slang is shit and dads who act like teenagers are cool and that marriage sucks and pedophilia is great and that Killswitch Engage is the world's greatest band etc. It has been very educational and insightful for me to learn these new things, but it has been covered now and so it is time to move on to the main question. How often do you think about sex? How many times in a day on average? This is what I am truly dying to learn. Thanks.

posted by  ferrari4ever

Alright dude, I'm mid-20's, usually in a steady relationship, I just moved to a liberal college town (for work) where there's tons of hot chicks running around and there's this great club (about the only one in town) where they all congregate. So, I've nearly hit about 4 parked cars checking out the local talent (slight exaggeration). I'd say I think about sex everytime I see an attractive girl, or damn near everytime I see a girl... because it gets me thinking about all of the other attractive young ladies I've seen running around.

So, a lot, I've never felt the need to count, but it's a frequent subject of my mind.

posted by  Bino

I have a freind like you lol.....it's not uncommon for us guys to check the cars out first.... :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Greaat, not a smart idea to say that in front of all these horny teenagers and men :laughing:

posted by  99integra

It's nice to know that women often think like us though.....kind of a relief lol
:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

i'm not so sure kristi is a normal woman. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

Me either. Reason #1, like for cars. Not pink. :orglaugh:

posted by  Satty101

indeed. :mrgreen:

posted by  enzo#2

since im used to turning around after seening a nice girl walk or go by to see what she got in the trunk, sometime i catch myslef seeing a hot car go by and looking at the back and sayin nice A$$!

posted by  thekid

well hmmm.... ive nvr counted but i dont thinkk its that much unless its a club night or when im goin 2 a girl's house lol but yes im still a virgin but i coulda already lost it but jus didnt want 2( i swear im not gay) i mean the chicks were trashy an i was like NO but if i ever wanted it ive got about 6 that if i called theyd b over at my house but i dont wanna lost it like that

posted by  hhsrastler92

lol its ok. i dont think your gay. i was that same way at first. (but i wasnt a virgin) there was this skanky girl that wanted my nuts hella bad. and i kept telling her no. but i eventualy gave in and im glad i did. best sex ive ever had lol. skanks no how to work it! but yea in response to this thread. i acutaly think about cars alot more than i do sex. and i agree with bav. enough can be enough. having sex 4 days a week and going at it for 4-5 hours at a time. and youll know what im talking about. its cool for like the first few months, but when your with some for 5 years that just gets crazy. sometimes even it needs a break you know

posted by  72firebird

*someone ( i didnt feel like editing)

posted by  72firebird

lol the 1's i wanna an all i gotta do is call arnt skanky cause i mean 4 sum reason chicks think im adorable i dunno y i think its the way i dress or the ppl i hang out wit lol they beg me2 go with them because im the 1 that will talk lol lets jus say ive bn known 2 spit sum pretty mad game lol as my friend shawn would say he came from a all black school but hes white lol its so funny

posted by  hhsrastler92

Thanks to my good friend, the TV I heard that the average man thinks about sex every 6 seconds... :hi: :smoke:

posted by  chris_knows

WTF?!? 6 seconds?!?! Not me. 6 Minutes MAYBE...like I said earlier. Ive done it, and now I really don't care if I get it or not. Not a big deal to me..

posted by  Satty101

6 seconds is a little ridiculous. we'd never get anything else done.
i mean, depending on the time and place, is how often it will happen - if im at home, only if i daydream. but say at the craven country jamboree, where there is multiple hot gilrs, all day long, it happens a lot more often.

posted by  dodgerforlife

I agree with Dodgerforlife, it depends more on the time and place. Dont wanna be thinking alot about sex when in an old folks home visiting grandma :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

like road trip. when they go to tom greens grand parents house

posted by  72firebird

haha :laughing:

posted by  baseballfreak

LOL...In my job, ya cant help but think about it every six seconds. Firstly coz it's a male orientated environment, and secondly coz I have to drive around busy town/City centres when the clubs are kicking out :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

WTF??!! You saying you are gay or a woman?

posted by  99integra

Sex in cars sucks. Especially if it's in an 05 Tiburon.. no room...

posted by  SyntheticTrust

DUUUUUDEEE

posted by  99integra

Maybe the quote was from a womens view? Trust me, when you live with a guy it does seem like every 6 seconds! :wink2:

posted by  HollyBerry

That's why you do it in an old car or a truck with a bench seat. :wink2:

posted by  Satty101

Or just don't do it at all and be a good girl. :heh:

Bah, both of those cancel me out. lol. Im no girl, and I've done it already so...I'll take my truck with bench thank you. :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

SWEEEEEEET

did you miss the point i made about time and place?

I'll admit it, if I was living with a cutie, it would be a lot more often then now that I think about sex...

posted by  dodgerforlife

I didnt say I personally thought that way. Ive had friends complain about how all there husbands think about is sex. Ive heard about the 6 seconds a day thing and I know that cant be accurate.

posted by  HollyBerry

Haha, i've already got me one of those lol, but i dont think its gonna be used for the same reason you'd take it :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

lol, well it is a natural reaction...

posted by  dodgerforlife

probably about 20 times a day. around there somewhere.

posted by  jcjc

LOL....You know what....I just read that back and realised how it looks....No, I'm not gay, or a woman lol....What I meant was as it's a male orientated environment....we tend to speak or refer about sex on a regualr basis....anyways, you got something against the gay community? jk

posted by  Cliffy

Alright Cliff, looked kinda queer, and no I am not a homophobe :laughing:

posted by  99integra

alright here is my thoughts on the relation between cars and sex. see men have a natural reaction to things that they classify as beautiful or pleasing to the eye. in that respect we (as men) think about the things that go along with each item (things that are pleasing to the eye). we see a nice car and think, "wow, now thats a nice car!" we see a beautiful woman and we think," i wonder what she is like." or "man that would be some good lovin." or "damn!" either or it still causes us to think about the things that corespond with the eye candy. so all in all i would say that i think about sex very little where i am presently, however, when im back in the states i think about it all the time well when im not thinking about my car or what i need to do. im a married man that just so happens to have a gorgeous woman for a wife. which inturn makes me think about taking her to the back room and taking care of business. im 23 so my sex drive is still in overdrive too. so age would play a part in thinking about sex. all in all every man can say that he thinks about sex on a dayly basis and some do it more than others. my :2cents:

posted by  frizzal

oh look. i reckon guys think of sex less when we've got a girl. i mean when we got a chik we got more chance of gettin some so we don't care that much anymore. i know that's how it works for me. oh and all the chiks i've asked would love to have sex on some part of a car!

posted by  sheepstyne

I saw sex so I clicked on this thread. I'm disappointed. :ohcrap:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Your Message