Home  \  Off Topic  \  Sticky

At the current rate, the first page will be stickies by the end of the week. :wink2:

posted by  Wally

Well, Wally, when some of CF's members know how to post properly (mainly the newbies to be honest) we can remove atleast one of the stickies :wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

because wally's really adam!

posted by  google.com

LOL...Maybe, but untill he informs us (with proof lol)...we'll assume otherwise! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I don't understand...

posted by  TurboLag

He's refering to the amount of ...um...stickies...On this board!
:thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Well the whoring one probably isnt needed anymore (since theres actual power on this board now) lol. Then theres the 3 new moderators which is old enough to make those moderators veterans around here :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

LOL, The 'new Mods' one is a kinda shrine for me lol....seeing as a Mod didn't sticky it, it might be deamed as wrong for one of us to unstick it!

The others are really down to the Mod who stuck it in the first place to unstick it....it would be wrong for me or someone who had nothing to do with it, to unstick it....unless we gain their permission of course.

And I felt the new sticky was needed, and stand by that decision... :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Hey i agree with you. I already noticed that some people cant read (asking questions in intro and then asking for car maintaince help in domestics), some people just dont care. Atleast your trying :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

Thank you :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I unstikied mine...dead links own me.

posted by  Satty101

What one did you stick?....hey, shall we stick this?...lol jk
:thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Haha well your the mods, people dont have to like what you's do, especially if your trying to help people like with the stickies. Turn everything into a sticky and surprise people when they sign in again :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

maybe I should start a thread named "Icky", then you can make it a sticky. :mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

Sticky: Icky

posted by  Satty101

Your Message