An annoying forum troll

Home  \  Off Topic  \  An annoying forum troll

Members of CF, I think C4Power deserves a ban, don't you?
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=14231&page=3&pp=15

All he's done is lie about a car he probably doesn't have, insult everyone he comes into contact with, and generally be a pain in the ass.

I think it would improve everyone's forum experience tremendously if he were to be removed from the forums.

posted by  hondaman

unless a group beating can be arranged that sounds like a decent idea :mrgreen:

posted by  72firebird

Satty, trigger, come on down :wink2:

posted by  99integra

he's harmless. A Callaway hradly gets you into the big boys league, so he would be a minnow in a serious General's forum and probably get the rounds for having a ricey engine.

posted by  Wally

1.2L engines hate it

posted by  C4Power

Well we weren't talking about Metros now were we, and I think I smell pussy, you haven't answered my question yet :smoke:

posted by  99integra

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the idiocy I have come to expect from this character.

posted by  hondaman

ill have to admit it was a pretty funny arguement. :clap:

posted by  adamc44

it's pretty easy to upset the Asian Tuners, all you have to do is show them a real engine

War 7.86 second Integras, 2,350Hp Supra's- Honda 4 doors-Cloth interior's-
NOS with a turbo and a 1.2L go-ped engine. white rice, dog shish-ka-bobs-carbon fiber- plastic wings- Type R red stickers- egg rolls you do rike egg rolls no? me ruv egg roll long time. Civics with bondo- 14 inch rims- inline -4 cylinder lawnmower engines, Jackie Chan movies and telling someone who has a better ride there 12.

posted by  C4Power

Didnt i just see this exact same post :ohcrap:You could atleast think of something better/new :2cents:

posted by  car_crazy89

good thing they dont ignore your posts cause your hand would get tired hitting the refresh button then if no one ever responded.

posted by  adamc44

the owner kicked your ass about 3 seconds later, didn't she? :wink2:

posted by  dodger65

BURN

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/rickson.gif

posted by  99integra

Your Message