C4 Power

Home  \  Off Topic  \  C4 Power

C4 Callaway supernatural conversion

posted by  C4Power

What the hell are you trying to prove, that your daddys car is better than our daddys?

posted by  99integra

I knew you would like it

posted by  C4Power

No, it is a C4, they suck ass, again what is your point, what do you try to prove?

posted by  99integra

my point is , maybe some day I can upgrade to an Integra, or a Civic

posted by  C4Power

Bitch you just wish you had one because you can't drive yet, I guess you don't feel like getting your ass handed to you by your so called definition of ricer. For one thing I do know this, you are a 12 year old low life that has never had a girlfriend that wacks off to his mom and sister, and his daddy beats him because he is a little pussy :evil:

posted by  99integra

Yeah when you're dad won't let you drive the C4 :laughing:

posted by  fudge

now its starting to set in, just keep denying that its mine, keep telling yourself i'm 12.

posted by  C4Power

Its not because we care if its yours or not, its cause you are an immature piece of shit. If you acted more mature and respectful then you wouldnt be considered 12.

posted by  car_crazy89

The funny thing is, it isn't an ACTUAL Supernatural, but a car modded with Callaway parts (and it looks like some Greenwood parts, too). The actual SuperNaturals didn't arrive until 1993, though you could take any '88-up LT1 Corvette to Callaway's shop in CT and have some of the work done. The bodywork on the SuperNaturals was different and echoed the Sledgehammer's smoothed bodywork. The one C4Power posted has the '87-only twin turbo hood, which wouldn't have been used on the SuperNaturals, including the converted ones.

So either he doesn't know what he has, or it's just a customized mutt.

(posted in three threads just to see what the response is)

posted by  ChrisV

Well my daddy has a 2003 Audi A4 Cabriolet 3.0. Thats way better than any C4 (in my opinion).

posted by  StiMan

You can't sell that POS for enough money to buy an ITR, which would be faster AND handle better than that C4. If it were an original Callaway, MAYBE. But that connglomerate of different year parts was never built by the Callaway shop, but by someone after the fact. It has the TT hood, but no turbos. It has a Callaway logo on the back but not a Callaway wing. And it has replica later model Corvette wheels instead of the Dymags that would have been worth something on an original Callaway.

posted by  ChrisV

I love you but not in a gay way:laughing:

posted by  99integra

Lol, Ditto.

posted by  StiMan

i think that deserves a http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s28/smilies-20694.png

:laughing: its back...

posted by  SuperJew

YAY!!! The return of the pimp slap! Ahh...

posted by  StiMan

lol i think even a stock honda is too much power for this guy. not hating on imports for low stock hp. but hating on this loser for his many inabillities. i think a lawn mower go cart has too much power for him too though

posted by  72firebird

calm down. he did what we suggested and just simpley said hey, here's my car. and posted some pics. :clap: how does it feel to act like an adult? so maybe everyone can agree that if he can behave himself he can have a second chance.

posted by  airmanUSN

or not. he's already got himself bannned :mrgreen:

posted by  airmanUSN

He already claimed he wanted to be an ass for pure entertainment. He didn't reform. And now he's banned.

Too many people haven't deserved a second chance, and he had more than ample time to prove he was/wasn't one of them.

let's see who he comes back as.

posted by  ChrisV

i think he already got banned again

posted by  airmanUSN

Your Message