Count Me Out

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Count Me Out

I'm sorry to say that due to recent events in my life (track practice, work, family, volunteer work, leadership academy, hanging out with friends, girls, sexy parties, playboy house invitations, etc. etc.), I will be leaving the family that is CF for a fairly long time. (4-5 months) until college crap is over. So, technically this is my will, and I'd like to have a few final words to say to certain people;

Greekwarrior = You're the only austrailian who sounds like an american (that's not a good thing or bad thing, but rather something that I've always wanted to say)

StiMan = You're the coolest young kid around here. I wish you well in life, and your pursuit of your dream car.

Wally = Thanks for being the actual helper around here, even if your wish is for anonymonity, I still want to thank you, for all that you've done.

Ki2ay = I called 'guest' from day one. Had to tell you that. And my one wish is that one day you'll realize that you're a clown at a funeral telling everyone to lighten up, and stop takin things so seriously.

Winsonian = My 3rd favorite australian (you and wally are tied for 3rd, and the other two I know in real life). Have fun on these forum, and stay compassionate for everyone.

Car_crazy = something about you never really clicked with me. Sorry, but you were never on my 'A' list, but probably my 'B' list. Probably because of the post whore thing. I hope you'll become a better person by the time I return. I seriously do.

DSMer = If you ever read this; Kiss my ass.

Bav = I'm not too happy at your deleting of guest's "Congratulations to our super moderators" thread, but you're still a cool mod, and you donate your time to something that doesn't require you to be here. I thank you (again)

Superjew = Welcome back bro, I hope you think that it was a good choice to rejoin this soap opera.

Satty = One more mod to my "A" list. I wish you well in everything you do.

Carexpert = I hate to say it, but you are the member with the most zeal for cars on this forum. You study everything there is to know about them, and for that, I wish you well.

UFF = As much as I like your site and your financial supprt of it, you still need to step up to your duty as admin. Get to it.

Moostang = An old member that stops by every now and then. your posts were some of the ones that I looked foward too

Gothiacalia(whatever) - Come back to CF! We all miss you!

ChrisV - One more sensitive guy to the 'A' list. Glad to meet you.

VWhobo - I never was a really big fn of you, but I think your flaming needs to calm down a little bit. Not all of it is necessary, but I will miss the flaming.

Dodger65 - Here's to shoving Gay-J's face in it :mrgreen: (Danica Patrick is the worst driver ever because she doesn't win every race she enters :laughing: )

Dodgerforlife - Thanks for sticking around

DR67 - Good luck with the family car!

99integra - Sad to see you go, I hope to see you when I get back.

FordFromHell - Good luck at Porsche, floor a 911T for me! (edit - Or not)

Zalight - Have fun with your M3!

Gay-J - It's not so bad around here, tell you what, I'll show you around, introduce you to everyone. I'm sure there are a couple queers that would love to make your aquaintence to that fat white ass of yours.

Solar - ..........................Fag

Will update for the people I missed.
---------------------------------------------------
I'm gone :thumbs:

posted by  Godlaus

OMG...we are losing another member... :ohcrap:

Well, have fun, and good luck.

posted by  hondaman

Kinda surprised you mentioned me, i feel special even though its for the wrong reasons, i hope that i can be better by the time you return :thumbs: . Take care and good luck with everything going on in your life, you'll be missed. But dont forget to come back here. See ya around.

posted by  car_crazy89

Damn, people are dropping like flies around here, soon it might just be me the newbs and mods. Cause I know I aint leavin, I can't help but peruse the forums once a day....

Peace out Godlaus, Good luck in all your vetures!

posted by  Zalight

Yeah, good luck man ... and thanks for the personal touches :thumbs:

posted by  windsonian

I dont know why but I was suprized I was mentioned. Bleh. Good luck in your pursuit of....hrmm....whatever. lol.

posted by  Satty101

i doubt it--you suck pretty bad.... :wink2:

cya godlaus, good luck :thumbs:

posted by  dodger65

Haha, its funny cause its true. But i can change and be more mature when i want to be :laughing:

Dont wanna 'postpimp' so

Well if you'd rather, you can give me some 'hints' on how to become better (i stopped whoring...mostly), what else? lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

Looks like we're gonna see the immature side of you for a while...

posted by  Satty101

Good luck, Godlaus.....I wish you well :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

I'll take it as a bad thing. :laughing:

Good luck bro, we'll miss ya. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I did the same thing just before college. He'll be back.

posted by  importluva

NOBODY CAN RESIST CF!!! MWAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA!!! lol. Holy shit I must be losin my mind...

posted by  Satty101

Good luck, and remember you always have a home with us here at CF! :thumbs:

posted by  moostang104314

did that night in vegas mean nothing to you?

whore.

posted by  shev

WTF??!! :screwy:

posted by  93ranger

Later. Good luck...study hard!

posted by  BavarianWheels

:ticking: :ticking: :ticking: You forgot me...

:thumbs: Good luck!

sooooo jealous :evil:

posted by  TurboLag

ROFL...

Don't worry, you still got me. :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

Seeya later cobber and goodonya for the nod.

posted by  Wally

You like his cobber and nod :laughing:

posted by  93ranger

are you a stephen king reader, wally?

that was funny, teg! ROFL... :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

Thanks for all the great times Godlaus! Hope we stay in contact on AIM man. See you soon! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

What I've learned about Life, Love, and Everything Else From CF

1. Girls do not exist
2. Those that say they are, do not count, as they are here to manipulate you.
3. Sneeze and you will get flamed
4. Spammers are part of the circle of life
5. There is WAAAAAAAY too much shadiness going on in these forums. (Wally = UFF = Ki2ay = Windosnian = Car_crazy = 99integra = Solar = Adam = Wally = God)
6. The minority always screws over the majority
7. Nobody is who they say they are
8. Always expect the worse from people named 'the hobo'

And last but not least......

9. Life is a soap opera.

posted by  Godlaus

If i may ask, what do you mean, why am i mentioned? :ohcrap: lol.

BTW, glad to see you still come by when you can :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

Hyperbole. Sarcasm. etc. etc.

posted by  Godlaus

Aww damn, and i missed it. Also learned a new word (when i look it up).

Also, you dont really like me, do you? lol. I just dont fit into how a member should be (more with the whoring, i know).

posted by  car_crazy89

I don't respect you as much as other members on this forum, but I sure as hell don't disrespect you. I told you guys a while ago that post whoring pegs you for life, and that's why it was unadvisable. That's the only real strike against you, but I still view you as a contributing valuable member. It's just that one scar that lingers in the back of my mind. Sorry :ohcrap: .

Oh, and btw - I've got plenty more big words for ya if you want them :wink2: .

posted by  Godlaus

Ya, i kinda regret the post whoring, but as you've pretty much said, i cant go back now.

Sure, i'll take any words or helpful information about various things (to do with cars or not) from you :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

God I hope I am respected by Godlaus the great :laughing:

And who was I thought to be?

posted by  99integra

Have fun, hope to see you back later. Cough cough you forgot me cough cough
:laughing:

posted by  Accord_Man

wow, this guy is such a flamer. you make a goodbye list... you think anyone cares you're leaving? just b/c you wanna spend more time with your boyfriend, doesn't mean ppl will care. I wish you look in your pursuit of marrying your boyfriend though, even though it is illegal in most states. Good riddance :thumbs:

posted by  Solar

the operative being "most". It's only a matter of time before you will succumb to the power of the rainbow brigade..... I can sense it in your writing. :wink2:

posted by  Wally

Wow Wally, you sure use big words :laughing:

posted by  99integra

It seems Solar is fixated upon men on men action. That seems to be all I have seen him/her post. People who tend to center around a certain thing over and over are most likely suffering from it themselves and only tend to make fun of other people for it in an attempt to make themselves feel better. Diagnosis- Solar, come out of the closet. :thumbs:

posted by  97Talonchik

Yes as Shakespear's little known limp wristed, lispering brother, Darryn, once wrote: "The laddy doth protest too much, methinks."

posted by  Wally

Godlaus: As little as I have had contact with you (or anyone on this forum anymore, really), I enjoyed it. You were a sensible liberal voice, which I much appreciate, despite how much I may disagree with your tenets. Enjoy college. I have a year left of high school and I am very ready to be done with all of the sheisty melodramatics and immature shadesters.

See you on the flipside... (I'm not entirely sure I know what that even means)

Patrick

posted by  Patrick

Ahh my dear young impressionistic children. You think once you get out of high school you lose the drama. Tisk tisk. Soon you will find out that the real world is nothing BUT! In a mundane sense, we never really leave high school....in all reality, yes, it is getting you ready for the real world as that the real world is yet what high school used to be. It's sad really. A world full of adult children (I love oxymorons!).

posted by  97Talonchik

WOW! I never knew that you were still in high school! I though you were like 26 years old, from your writing. Wow, I learn something new ever day.

Anyway, yeah, I forgot to put you in my good-bye (well, kinda redundant seeing as how I'm hanging out here on my vacation), but yeah, patrick, you were the only sensible guy in calling 'what' 's 'apology'. Glad to have you around from time to time.

And flipside means see you in heaven/hell. :mrgreen:
---------------------------
and btw, solar;
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?p=60639

You're one messed up kid.

posted by  Godlaus

much to be missed even though you and i never had the chance to really speak or anything, from what i had the chance to read on your posts you're a smart lad that has a lot of common sense to share with the world! good thing that!

anyway, i wish you the best of luck throughout your life time with all the things that you wish to do with you life! enjoy it while you can mate!

posted by  HyundaGuy

yeah. i'm back. figured if i let fags like C4 and Solar make me leave then they win. I like posting here so i'm back for now

posted by  airmanUSN

man, its more fun when you get to slam them because of their BS.

But welcome back!

posted by  dodgerforlife

its to bad to c u go but u gota do what ya gotta do lol i really dont think we fought but then again am i lover not a fighter keep the peace lol well hope to c u around

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message