Drawings

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Drawings

i took a look at the poll results and decided to start this already lol so anyways heres a camaro i drew a few days ago,i cant seem to draw the front of the car the same as the back,the back is more vertical than the front lol but what can ya do :wink2:

posted by  ChevyKid502

Sort out that front wheel though...

posted by  windsonian

yeah that too

posted by  ChevyKid502

:orglaugh: Bahahaha that's cool. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Hahahahaha....I dont know what to say!

posted by  Zalight

thanks u guys :laughing: i first tried drawing a ferrari but it turned out bad so i just threw it away i have 2 more drawings but theyre of tractor trailer trucks

posted by  ChevyKid502

I cant really draw myself, i mostly find myself doodling or whatever you call it. I can sometimes draw cars but i cant make them a full page (like you did). Thats not too bad, you can post your others if wanted.

posted by  car_crazy89

the first one is my first attempt at drawing vehicles,the second is my second drawing,the first one i didnt look at anything but the second i did

posted by  ChevyKid502

Those arent too bad, probably better then i can do lol. I have a friend whos into drawing, but its mostly older cars he's drawn, they just seem easier then newer ones. Nice work :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

NIce goin' guys....It's been years (about 9 actually lol) sinse I attempted that.....bit outta practice now :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message