Banned for "What"...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Banned for "What"...

So I'm coming home from the rehab center today, and I'm like..."let me check-in and see what the bastards on car-forums are talking about..."

Then, I login, and I get this f*ckin' message that says.."What, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to..."...it's basically telling me that I'm banned...but for "what"? I'm not even here, and I get banned? I was that....damn....DANGEROUS

Someone should petition for me to be un-banned so I can continue my rapping career.

For the people that don't realise it, I'm "What". The legend himself.

posted by  Dangerous

You really need us to explain?
:banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

The reason it's only happened now is because Adam stopped by and gave Bav and Satty (I think that's all) supermod status, meaning that they can now ban people.

posted by  windsonian

I understand that, but I've posted since they've had their status, why didn't they ban me immediately? Aren't they supposed to warn?

Yes, I need you to explain.

posted by  Dangerous

I think your behavour speaks for itself...and that's all I'm saying on the matter!
:ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

I was banned when I wasn't posting...
The thought of me must have triggered it.

posted by  Dangerous

Then they banned me (99integra) and I started this account, you weren't doing anything wrong so I would like to know why

posted by  93ranger

well, it could be said that What's posts were in violation of this part of the CF rules, which were shown when registering.

take it as you will, guys. honestly? I think What was pretty entertaining as of late with his rap skills, despite the fact that it couldn't be considered true battling. but i could see how What's previous posts from back in the day could warrant a banning.

as for 99integra, that one is beyond me. :doh:

posted by  SuperJew

Dude why were you at rehab?

posted by  fudge

Hey what! How is rehab? I heard what happened, and I hope that everything works out for you man.

posted by  StiMan

Your Message