Toys

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Toys

what type of toys did you guys have growing up that should have never made it out on the market? i.e lawn darts, wood iron, chemistry set,etc.

posted by  airmanUSN

I had a chemistry set........and found out the purple powder stuff tasted like sugar, and the blue liquid stuff had a taste reminiscent of oranges.

Put them together and BAM Chemistry set Kool Aid

posted by  Zalight

lol half the toys we had at our age would now be considered un fit parenting if you gave them to kids now days

posted by  72firebird

I guess that chemistry set shows why I am how I am.... :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

Would you taste everything when you were younger? lol

posted by  car_crazy89

Only if it was a bright color

posted by  Zalight

LMFAO :orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

LMAO, i'm with Steven on this one :orglaugh: :clap: :orglaugh:

posted by  car_crazy89

ROFL

I had....mainly Matchbox and Hotwheel cars, then I got into builing models, and did a lot of custom stuff on them (Exhaust, bodykits, etc) and now I work on real 1:1 cars...

posted by  Satty101

LOL I have a Budwieser stuffed dog. I'm only 16, and i'm alot like Satty so far, Lotsa Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars(that I plan on keeping FOREVER) and I've built some models but never done any modifying on them.

posted by  jedimario

I still have a few buckets full in my closet.... :mrgreen:

Im not sellin. :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

I too am like Satty, although i am younger but still. I still have most if not all my hotwheels (i crushed the ones i didnt like :laughing: ). I got into building models and doing a few different things with them, nothing major. We have atleast 50-60 model car/trucks/boats/planes, some built and some not. The moved onto working on bikes and now soon to be real cars :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars, boxes full of them, some in mint condition.

posted by  GreekWarrior

matchbox and hotwheels were my LIFE as a (small) child. Buckets and buckets full, unfortunatly my asshole mom threw them away when I moved (along with all of my other childhood memories :ohcrap: )

posted by  TurboLag

Can you fell the love. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

It;s thicker than mollasses (sp?) on a cold January night.

posted by  Satty101

Legos, Barbies, Grand Champions

posted by  SyntheticTrust

I JUST REMEMBERED ONE!!!

K'nex!!! Oh, and Lincoln Logs (sp?) too

posted by  Satty101

Legos were a big one, still got them too. But what is Grand Champions? :ohcrap:

posted by  car_crazy89

I had some one of those chemistry type sets (if you could even really call it that) that had things you could make and eat. I also had some of those strechy dudes. I forgot the name of them. My dad has been buying these old 60s toy robots off of eBay.

posted by  SlipKnoT

Your Message