im done

Home  \  Off Topic  \  im done

well guys it was nice bn here with yall but i feel like i have worn out my welcome so im leavin 4 good no comin back because everytime a read sum ppl's post its jus like ur not welcome anymore so it was nice keepin it real with yall so later :banghead:

posted by  hhsrastler92

OMG...we're losing another member...I'm wondering if I ought to be drafting up my goodbye notice or something... :ohcrap:

Anyway, I don't know who made you feel unwelcome but I'm sure that the majority of the forum feels you are welcome here.

In any case though, good luck to you.

posted by  hondaman

Damn, your leaving too :doh: , everyone is leaving. If your just leaving cause you feel like your not wanted then thats not true, dont leave. If you decide to really leave you will be missed, and have fun with everything else you do :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

How many members are going to leave? Jeez. Well, it was good while you were here man. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

He'll be back laddie, he'll be back :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Like Ive said before, nobody can resist the almighty power of CF!!!

posted by  Satty101

Sad but true

posted by  99integra

Why do members post threads about leaving? I think all they want is attention. If they really wanted to go, they'd just leave.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Trust me, it gives a heads up so people aren't wondering, where the hell did he/she go?? Take UnFedFat for example

posted by  99integra

Lol definately true. Just like the "vacation" that I took last year, vowing to never return. Lol, like that worked.

posted by  StiMan

so why do people leave...because they feel unwelcome thats weird....if people were being an asshole to me or whatever i would just be one back and not get all upset and depressed about it and (leave)....i just thinks its stupid for people to leave over stuff like that

posted by  black_plague

I think you need to shut your ass up and become more experienced with how this forum works and then you can state your input, kay pumpkin? http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8374/funny0ci.gif (http://imageshack.us)

posted by  99integra

tried that. All it does it get people to tell you, "why are you being a dick? it's just an opinion."

:banghead:

posted by  ChrisV

heh....yeah...thats happened a few times.

posted by  dodgerforlife

hopefully you wasnt calling me pumpkin because if you was that is quite possibly the gayest thing i've heard

posted by  black_plague

something you're familiar with...?

posted by  windsonian

LOL, I only do that when I get mad and it makes people think

posted by  99integra

yeah i was laughing a while before i typed.... i thought it was pretty funny you said that

posted by  black_plague

And that is the reason I call people, peanut, pumpkin and sweety :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Do you do the hand thing too when you say it? :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

Bingo

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Of course http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3849/gay5iu0mh.gif (http://imageshack.us)

posted by  99integra

:laughing: :laughing: :smoke:

posted by  windsonian

welp im back im sorry bout the im leavin thing i was cutting some heavy weight(20lbs) in a week so im back an dont plan on leaving so are we all cool with that?

posted by  hhsrastler92

Its cool, Welcome back! :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

thanx :thumbs:

posted by  hhsrastler92

only second to your amazingly bad grammar skills.

posted by  shev

dude lets not get in to the whole grammer ordeal

posted by  hhsrastler92

you mean grammar? :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  windsonian

STOP IT LOL :orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

Laugh Out Loud I wish I was in school rigth now, so that I could quit making mistakes.

posted by  hhsrastler92

*right :wink2:

posted by  99integra

DAMN YOU!!! I wanted to do it...

posted by  Satty101

DAMNIT thats is I QUIT!!!!

lol yea right lol :orglaugh:

posted by  hhsrastler92

Yeah* :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

* :laughing: Dammit

posted by  99integra

lol ok ppl thats enough ok :banghead:

posted by  hhsrastler92

Wow, you guys are some evil bastards lol.

And you missed *thats it* :laughing:

I'm just kidding, leave him alone now.

posted by  car_crazy89

lol thanx i guess thats what i ge for bn the youngest lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message