Body Mods

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Body Mods

We talk about car modification constantly, but what about the body?

What body modifications have you made to yourself or to other people?

Post photos!

posted by  SyntheticTrust

WHAT THE F*CK

i dunno if your tlaking about humans or cars im sorry, but im sure theirs gotta be a forum for that kinda stuff too

posted by  Stem

Our HUMAN bodys. I don't have anything, but I will probably get a tatoo and an ear peircing in about a year...

posted by  Satty101

can't say i have anything of the sort...honestly, i have no need or desire to get anything done to my body. i like it the way it is. though, i do have some friend who have piercings...my frind shona has a nose piercing (a little stud) and it looks wicked cool.

posted by  SuperJew

Same as SJ here....I have no desire to Tatoo....or pierce.....etc...any part of my body, Unlike SJ and his body though, I wouldn't say I was particularly happy with it how it is lol.....I could do with visiting this gym I think lol :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

I peirced my own ear like 3 times (two of the times I was in english class :laughing: ), but later let 2 heal. so i have 1 now :ohcrap: . I'm thinking about doing 1 or 2 again. For awhile I wanted my tongue and lip peirced when I went through my "I-Have-More-Holes-In-My-Head-Than-You" stage. But my friend beat me to it and I lost interest.

I was thinking about getting a tattoo someday, not sure what of though.

I assume you have a few body mods though, SynT.

posted by  TurboLag

Did anybody explain to you that piercing your ear doesn't include cutting it off? lol :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

LMAO! Good call Cliff. I'll fix that

posted by  TurboLag

i cant even stand to go to a doctor and get a shot let alone, get a needle jabbed through me for a tatoo or peircing.

posted by  adamc44

well i guess im different from everyone then...i have three tattos a 00gauge in my tongue...my conch(inner ear)pierced and 2 holes at the bottom of each ear and one in the cartilidge on the top of each ear...will post pics as soon as i find them

posted by  black_plague

Soon I'll getting a tattoo or two done. Getting an artist friend to design them for me :)

I was contemplating piercings (upper ear and eyebrow), but I decided against them. Thought it would be kind of bad on a farmkid...

posted by  dodgerforlife

i dont want any peircings, but ive been thinking about a tatoo, but not something stupid, i would want something that has meaning, and something that i wouldn't mind sitll having when im 70 years old.

posted by  Stem

thats why my friend is designing it :) basically got input from all my friends, then shes designing it.

posted by  dodgerforlife

found my pics.....http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/blackplague179/tonguering2. jpg http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/blackplague179/grimreapertattoo.jpg http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/blackplague179/firsttattoo.jpg http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/blackplague179/earpiercing.jpg http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/blackplague179/backtattoo.jpg

posted by  black_plague

the one tattoo on your back is something akin to what ill be getting....symetrical design, very little tribal, with a center image.

the one on my upper left arm is the one my friend is designing...cant wait to see what she comes up with :thumbs:

posted by  dodgerforlife

I have 10 body mods... I'll post pics later... You pierce in school eh? I have pics of my girls and I piercing ourselves in class too. We even had a Friday where the students would bring their own earring and cash and we'd pierce them for 6 bucks a hole.

like that right arm tat blackplague. I aint got a tat in years. In response to the person saying they wanna get something they will still like in 70 years or whatever. Trust me, it don't matter what you get more or less, you'll regret that choice in years to come. We all change from time to time. just get what you like now and look back at it fondly when your older and realise you were a fool! LIKE ME!

I now kinda treat my tats like a permanent journal. I remember times from when I got this tat or that one. Yeah they are crap ones, but back then I was a crap kid. laugh, tell the story and go on with it.

next will be the painful one for me, getting full celtic back design and a couple of portraits of my kids on my chest. Chest HURTS!!!

posted by  relicensed

Yeah, one downside to tattoos that makes me think twice is the fading. They start to turn blue and drop after like 3 years right?

LMAO, my mom got a tattoo of a butterfly on her thigh. She thinks shes 21, but shes off by about 30 years :laughing: , she still goes to clubs and stuff. Its pretty embarassing. Gah she gets on my nerves

posted by  TurboLag

Sounds like a good deal, make a few extra bucks? I noticed your anti-flag shirt in one of your pics, you into the punk scene? I used to be into that stuff, now I just listen to rock. Preferably older stuff. I used to really like rancid and even some Emo stuff, I still like AFI.

BTW SynT, If you're ever in WV...... :laughing:

posted by  TurboLag

I used to be in the "punk scene". I still have my "dark" moments. I actually bought that shirt back in 9th grade, 4 years later it still fits. I like AFI, older AFI.

Don't bash me for now knowing my states but WV, isn't West Virginia? I pass by there all the time seeing as how I go to Maryland constantly. I love Baltimore with a passion. I was raised there.

who the hell told you that? Yeah they fade after time, but nowhere like 3 years! I got my first tat at 15 and I went out the summer after and got sunburnt to hell. It faded a bit and hasn't really faded since (10 years). If you don't protect it for the first year you got a high chance of it fading, also depends who done it, how good they are.

unless your talking about those prison ones done with a needle, cotton and ink from the stores??? in which case isn't it time you got back to your cell to play mommies and daddies with buba? :laughing:

just playin, but hey dude, let ya mom have some fun while she can. she obviously had you quite young I'm guessing so didn't get much chance back before. And it's her right to embaress ya as all moms do!

posted by  relicensed

Black, that Grim Reaper looks wicked... :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

thanks for the compliments guys :mrgreen:

posted by  black_plague

You should try Morgantown, West Virginia. Notorious world-wide (Not a lie) for burning couches after games. 'Eers all the way :thumbs: .

LMAO my friend's friend lives is Scotland and was watching the news and he saw footage of morgantown college kids burning couches :laughing:

posted by  TurboLag

ive been wanting to get the 70s screamin chicken on my left arm. but i havent found any artist that can do what i want. if i dont get the screamin chicken it might be the 60s-72 firebird symbol which is a little more boxier. ive just been waiting for an artist that can do it justice.

posted by  72firebird

and ive had my ears peirced since i was 16. i was gonna get them gauged but way too many people started doing it and it became a fad so i said **** it. but i dont where diamonds or gold loops. i just wear black studs. the same pair i got to switch out the ones my ears where peirced with the day after they were peirced

posted by  72firebird

Yeah i used to have a 14 gauge, but I took it out cuz everyone else started doing it

posted by  TurboLag

im only 14 an my parents said i cant get one yet, well my friends started getting them but there seniors, so my mom said that if i take top 3 at state n wrestling an win three tournaments i can get one what i want is a T with tribal on it since my last name is Tackett

i wanted my last name but then EVERYBODY started getting it so i was like ill jus get somthing different lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

Never really thought about any of it. I dont think i'd look right with piercings and dont care to sit while i get a tatoo. Have kinda thought about tatoo (when friend asked if i had to choose) and if i was to get one it would be something to do with my 'dream car' (1969 Dodge Charger) lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

i had my ears pierced but they got infected an i had wrestling so i haddA take em out

posted by  hhsrastler92

have only 1 scar from a previous piercing, dunno if that counts because it was kind of not my choice, the fish hook just took a wicked curve. :doh:

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Hey banff, we need to see your picture still :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Hey Satty when did you put those headlight covers on your Grand Am? It makes it look 100 times better :thumbs:

posted by  SlipKnoT

NO DONT LOOK AT ME IM HIDEOUS! -chris griffin. but seriously why so you can stalk me and possibly kill me and steal my new barbecue off my deck? i dont like that idea one bit

Well damn you figured me out :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Well Im thinking about a lip pierceing and Im definatly going to get a tattoo of the Slipknot tribal "S" in the middle of my back, with the maggot corps. logo below that. :thumbs: Other than that....idk. I was looking at some web sites for tats and this one guy had one of a skull wrapped in dead flesh with maggots crawling on it. I would like to get something like that as well.

posted by  SlipKnoT

uh......huh.....that will look sweet when your old :laughing:

I know everyone says something like that. But Im going to do it anyway. :mrgreen: :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

thats y im still sceptical about mine

posted by  hhsrastler92

Well I look at this way: If its something that has meaning to you and you really want it, then get it. If not, and your not so sure, dont. You might regret it later.

posted by  SlipKnoT

i no :laughing:

posted by  hhsrastler92

if i was physically forced to get a tatoo it would be EXIT ONLY right above my ass. not that im homophobic but maybe my future ex-wife might get too frisky and wanna put things up there, you really never know, life is sketchy like that :laughing:

Haha, or incase you go to prison :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

:orglaugh: ROLF :orglaugh:

posted by  hhsrastler92

ROLF?

... It's "ROFL"... :ticking: :banghead:

posted by  TurboLag

Gave myself 3 new piercings in class one day.. Woke up the next morning with my ear twice the size it should have been... The middle piercing was oozing orange stuff...
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/Wpuntamedgt/TheAfterShot666.jpg

now I only have 4 in my left ear :(

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/Wpuntamedgt/PIercedLeft.jpg

nice, I peirced my left ear again the other day. Not too exciting.

posted by  TurboLag

Very nice. Looks good. :mrgreen: :wink2: Girls with more than 1 ear piercing I find to be sexy :thumbs:

posted by  SlipKnoT

it french lol roll on la floor

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message