Um....surely this cant be right, can it?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Um....surely this cant be right, can it?

...Check out the redirect for CF's sister site lol...I'll link it bellow :ohcrap:

SUV-Forums? (http://www.suv-forums.com/talk/)

Check the link yaselves if ya dont believe me lol :ohcrap:

Do ya think Adam went on a rampage? :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

What the hell is that Cliffy??

posted by  97Talonchik

derrrrrrr - hacked.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Your guess is as good as mine....check out the link that says 'SUV forums' towards the bottom of CF....It never used to be like that :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Hmm, when is the last time anyone checked our sister site? LOL. Maybe that happened when that crew came over during the flame war?

posted by  97Talonchik

I checked it after that I believe, anyway, I dont think they're inteligent enought to hack a website....although they did say something about working for the Government....Or Tax office...

Geez, I hope CF aint next!....what'll we dooooo WHAT'LL WE DOOOO :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

See what happens when you slack Cliffy? :laughing:
Just playing.

posted by  97Talonchik

Only trouble is....none of us are Mods over there...Grrrr, nevermind lol...even if we were, I'm sure we'd be powerless lol :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

even if you were, you probably arent anymore...

posted by  dodgerforlife

I checked it a week or two ago, it was fine then.

oh well! i never saw anyone there when I was looking through.

posted by  relicensed

That can't be Adam

posted by  99integra

OMFG. That is awesome. I remember the first day that was up... adam was so proud... lol.

posted by  StiMan

Yes.....and now...GONE...ALL GONE!! :ohcrap: :ticking:

posted by  Cliffy

I dont really miss it.

posted by  StiMan

To be honest I never really posted much over there lol....they had a few hundred members though.....Just imagine what they must think!....*Hopes CF's Ok* :wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

Ya, hope so. I posted like 5 times or something... memories...

posted by  StiMan

Yeah, can't imagine losing CF :ohcrap:

posted by  Bubba

Is there a panic mode we go into about this place? I too was at the sister site maybe a week and a half - two weeks ago and it was all good. Thats funny and weird at the same time.

posted by  car_crazy89

I am actually quite concerned about this lol....I PMed UFF, and attempted to email him....just hope he reads his PM's :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Man, that would really suck if Adam stopped paying for CF :ohcrap: .

posted by  TurboLag

Yup...but it's like a contract, so he just has to renew it once in a while...and that's only if he leases this web space...I think you can buy it :thumbs:

I think we're safe.....Adam....if ya wanna sell, PM or email me lol...just kiddin'...I know we're safe he *hopes*

Adam probably wont even see this thread :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message