What's Wrong With America

Home  \  Off Topic  \  What's Wrong With America

This is a perfect example of what's wrong with our great country. I always thought institutions of higher learning were to help prepare our youth to lead and improve this country someday. Guess I was wrong again.:banghead:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=529&ncid=529&e=10&u=/ap/200 40218/ap_en_mu/music_dj_class

posted by  vwhobo

Since you and I are good buds and all i thought i would be the 1st to respond to your post :laughing: I dont know whats wrong with our country vwhobo what a shame huh :doh:

posted by  Car Guy

It's called, "The Dumbing Down of America." :banghead: :doh: :banghead:

Now every teenager with a turntable and some speakers will expect some R.E.S.P.E.C.T. only to find that America will still see them as backyard boombox ghetto entertainment.

posted by  BavarianWheels

and it will lead us intelligent teens upward to fill the gaps left by these "hoodies"

:banghead:

posted by  SuperJew

gotta friend who does that as a hobby
after an hour of him teaching me i still had trouble getting the basic techniques down

it's harder than it looks
i'm not saying there should be a college course on it, but it is rather difficult to do

posted by  asa67_stang

who's us?

posted by  Satty101

Apparently not you...by your own question.... :banghead: :doh:

posted by  BavarianWheels

exactly

posted by  SuperJew

I never acquired the title (I think that makes sense). However, I will say this..........Poop. :laughing:

sorry. It was a little too tempting

posted by  Satty101

Your Message