Moving On

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Moving On

well, i'm moving on as well. (seems to be a trend lately) I've tried to reason with people,i've tried arguing with people and nothing works on this board. I have to say that the mods have done a fair job trying to regulate but the idiot/mod ratio is just to high. It's really hard to get rid of the trouble makers when all they have to do is register with a different name to get back in. I really liked this board at firs,t i feel that there are some really knowledgeable people on here that truely care about cars and want to share their enthusiasm with others. When those people regain control of this board i'll be back until then, take care and be safe :thumbs:

posted by  airmanUSN

Did I start a trend or...

posted by  99integra

Damn...soon people like C4 will be the only ones left...we're down to a handful of the "intelligent" posters...

posted by  hondaman

Is me intelligent? :mrgreen:

posted by  StiMan

Mondays, Wednesdays and every other Fridays, and guess what, this is one of your intelligent days :laughing:

I'm just kidding, your one of the good ones i'd say :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

Yay! Thank god I get days off. Lol. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Haha well you do take alot of vacations lol. But what are you gonna do with your days off? :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

I dunno, sniff paint?

posted by  StiMan

lol killin excess brain cells. hey i only need 2 so that leaves 199999999999999999998 cells left to kill. huntin seasons now open :smoke:

posted by  72firebird

Well if a brains anything like a herd of Buffalo then your helping yourself by killing some. A herd of Buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest Buffalo, you start killing to slow ones then they can start moving faster.. you start killing off the slow/weak brain cells then the others can start going as fast as the next slowest, therefore moving faster :laughing:

*Wonders if that made sense :ohcrap: *

posted by  car_crazy89

I really think we ought to get new members to sign a Contract here at CF :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message