Quit Leaving!!!!!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Quit Leaving!!!!!!

What the hell is goin down? Everyone is leavin' the forums! Why? This is just straight upsetting. I know for sure that I am staying, but what about everyone else? No body else plans on leaving the boards, right?

...what an unfortunate situation we are in.

posted by  Zalight

I plan on staying.

posted by  hondaman

I returned...

posted by  SuperJew

I'm staying, this place is so addicting.

posted by  car_crazy89

Thats what im saying! I can't leave! Im addicted to coffee, newports, and Car forums.

posted by  Zalight

You forgot to say your also addicted to BWM :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

Well, Im not addicted, Im bewitched, dominated, gripped, held and possessed, by BMW....there is a slight difference, with the addiction I would have a chance to get out of it with medication. But I can never leave my precious BMW.

posted by  Zalight

A good car forum has a balance of 10% or more fact amongst the 90% drivel. It also has a resident trolling flamer. I didn't invent the formula, just observed it.

posted by  Wally

I have a few addictions in life.

Cars, Vintage Audio, Tobacco, Beer, and CF :)

posted by  dodgerforlife

I'm staying....I too am adicted to CF.....This is the only place I can adopt an authorotive role lol....If I try that at work I just get laughed at :ohcrap: ..jk :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

i'm staying, i'm here to learn!!.

posted by  HyundaGuy

No more are "leaving" than normally do...it's just that some are expressing that they are leaving. People come and go...it's the nature of a forum. People are interested for a time...then their priorities change.

Don't get all bent out of shape...or worry your little panties... :laughing:

posted by  BavarianWheels

I dont plan on leaving until I'm banned.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Dont worry everyone! StiMan is here to stay! (Until his next vacation) He he... :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

You guys will probably be stuck me for sometime. Then once school starts up again,.. we'll probably see less of me. Just your luck guys and gals.

posted by  Paranoia

I might not be here much anymore. Got a job Im at everyday, hangin out with my g/f every night, 2 of my best friends the rest of the time, and soon school will be back. yay for senior year! :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

hear, hear! can't wait to be a senior. :laughing: :smoke:

posted by  SuperJew

Just one more year for me...

posted by  StiMan

Damn, i'm only in grade 11 lol. Stiman, you havent even gotten back yet from your current vacation, are you already planning another one? :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

I haven't left yet, don't plan on it either. :mrgreen:

posted by  97Talonchik

No, I am still on vacation. I have no current plans for any vacations that I know of.

posted by  StiMan

This is why i said that lol. I know your still on vacation, and you seem to take vacations as often as some people change their underwear (kidding).

posted by  car_crazy89

Lol, just because I am "well-traveled" doesnt mean I should get abuse. Lol. :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

Might just be me but looks like that could be taken the right way and a dirty way :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

A senior in college or highschool?

By the looks of it (profiles) then it's most likely Hightschool.

posted by  car_crazy89

well im back ppl lol an im sorry for leaving

posted by  hhsrastler92

Welcome back! :thumbs: How long had it been (longer the Steven when he left) lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

lol i dunno seems like for ever when your running steps all day ill b a sophmore at age 14 ut oh lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

That could be sooner than you think...

:ohcrap: ?

posted by  hhsrastler92

this place is pretty active and i am just new here and getting a hang of it
i like it here so far :thumbs:

posted by  Phantom Menace

yea its pretty fun an you get some pretty intresting characters come throught here

posted by  hhsrastler92

like the kid with the imaginery enzo eh? lol

posted by  Phantom Menace

OH not him... :ohcrap:

What's really funny is that after he was caught he tried to play it all off like a joke. Yeah right.

posted by  hondaman

an the poser rapper an the rich fellow with the M5 or M3 an worked as a lawer or something of that sort

posted by  hhsrastler92

the deuchbag JayG?

yeah...that guy was...:tard:...retarded.

posted by  Zalight

Lets see how long I last and then we'll talk :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Ya...let's see.

Well, IDK whats going on really. I noticed hhsrastler came back.

posted by  SlipKnoT

yup im back with a new sig. 2 lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

I am only pissed because of what you said, I have no problem with you other than this

posted by  99integra

Whatever.

will this fued EVER END!!!! :banghead:

posted by  hhsrastler92

No getting through to you is there?

posted by  99integra

y cant we all jus get along an no one gets banned?

posted by  hhsrastler92

Because apparently Bav has to say something to a woman that is disrespectful

posted by  99integra

bav are you married?

posted by  hhsrastler92

Is your manner of "getting through" calling me a dick?

Is your manner of being disrespectful calling someone a brown bagger?

posted by  99integra

??? are you ???

posted by  hhsrastler92

The shoe fits her actions...and you call me a dick for calling her what she's acting out. You have a lot of growing up to do to understand this.

A lot of growing up huh? How old are you Bav, just a quick question?

posted by  99integra

It's not for you to know my personal infomation.

Then how can you tell me to grow up if I may be older than you?

posted by  99integra

When I have to gauge your age based on your actions on this forum....I highly doubt it.

And again you show your age by assuming age is the measure of maturity.

Okay i am 21, but yes, at points I can be immature, but you can't judge age by that

posted by  99integra

damnit bav can you answer a question?

posted by  hhsrastler92

Exactly my point if you would care to open your eyes and ears. I (we...anyone) can only judge you on what you put forth on this forum. (likewise when people meet you in person...what you put forth is what they base their judgment of you)

So...what has this Synthetic Trust girl put forth?.

One I care to answer...sure.

Okay, I am not one to run away from this shit but you are right, she hasn't put anything forth, cept the way people(not NAMING any names) disrespect her is not helping putting anything forth

posted by  99integra

Do I disrespect her anymore than the little boys running around asking her to post her pics? Who is more to blame? The ones that promote this and ask for it, or the one that states the truth? Sure...I don't deny calling her a slut is disrespectful in a sense...however, I don't deny what she is doing is slutty...therefore when it smells like sheet, looks like sheet, acts like sheet...it is likely exactly what your senses say it is.

First off, you sound like a little kid. And holy shit, your a damn SUPER Mod, which means with out MIA Admin you (and Satty) run this place, you should have/show respect to the members here.

posted by  car_crazy89

That "whatever" does sound childish doesn't it...it was meant to.

I'm just waiting for admin's input...we should soon find out. He may think that chick is cute...who knows...

Why the hell would Adam PM you about this but for some reason, noone else gets a PM, even when we're told to ask him about something or get his permission.

posted by  car_crazy89

Just because he doesn't PM you...hardly means he doesn't PM me either.

Jeezus Bav, leave it alone. You need to show some leadership and just stop this flame war. Show the leadership that you (as a super mod) are supposed to show. Adam should be showing some too, but he isnt here. Bav, you need to step up and just stop argueing about this. It is pretty obvious niether of you is going to step down. Be the man.

posted by  StiMan

Flame war? It's on the edge. It was a disagreement of terms. :wink2:

But I'll leave it alone for you.

Jebus. This is retarded.

Honestly!

I don't think SynT is a slut, or a brown-bagger, or any of the other derogatory terms that have been put forth by anyone(I'm going to try my best to avoid naming names in this...).

I also don't think that she came on here purely for attention either.

IMHO, she is here because she has the same interest as any else here, including myself - cars. If you haven't noticed, she has posted questions about cars in other forums, not just posted pictures in the "Post your pic" thread. So what if she displays pictures, albeit some being rather provocative for her age?

If it wasn't for some people on here, I don't think the pictures would have gone as far as they did. I'll admit it, at first it was okay, but then it started to get somewhat overbearing...

Look at what she did already, removed a bunch of her pictures because Talon called her out for them. Does that seem to be the actions of an attention-wanting slut? Not really.

As for being a brown-bagger...apparently most males on this forum did not think so. Only a few select individuals said something to that effect.

Now, I pose to the Moderators, would this sexual slandering NOT fall under this forum rule:

"Racist or hostile behaviour will not be tolorated anywhere on the forums, please treat others as you, yourself wish to be treated."

Does that mean anyone who called her a brown-bagging, attention-wanting, slut, also wants to be called that?

I'll gladly step up to the plate and call you that. I will also call you disrespectful while I'm at it. Did you not get raised with better manners then that? Did you own mother and father NOT teach you to respect women? Or was your dad a wife-beater, and you've learnt from him? Or can we blame this on video-games, like society seems to be doing for every violent/sexual tendency these days(ie - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)?

My blood is boiling now. I come home from work to see that sort of Bullshit on these forums, and I can't stand it. I don't care whether it's a long-time member, a new member, a guest, or anyone - they DO NOT deserve that treatment. PERIOD. Do you treat your girlfriends that way? Your sisters? Or even worse, your own mothers? I'd hope not. So don't do it to SynT.

Thank you.

posted by  dodgerforlife

I called a spade a spade...if you think it is bs...so be it.

If you feel the need to vent more...go ahead.

double standards perhaps? breaking the forum rules you're supposed to be upholding? Because there is no way to punish you.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Did you miss that part?

The point is, you are a moderator. You are supposed to be the guideline for how people do things on this forum. It doesn't look very good when a Super Moderator starts insulting and being downright disrespectful to a member of the forum...

I really don't care what you think of her, or what she did. You represent what this forum is supposed to follow, and it looks really disappointing.

posted by  hondaman

It is simple...(I thought we were dropping it)...her actions are that of a sleezy, slut.

Ok...since you guys can't take truth...I say she is acting like a sleezy, slut.

How's that?

Btw...no one has been banned for name calling...except for that idiot that was just plain disrespectful to the thread about 99integra's mom.

again, we dance into the realm of opinions. you think she acts like a sleezy slut. we don't.

where do you draw the line?...

posted by  dodgerforlife

Ones a Mod and the rest are not?

posted by  car_crazy89

haha, i guess theres that problem. He can do what he wants.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Ya, kinda. Its hard to tell really though, like it wouldnt of been so bad if Bav was alittle more polite about it, and would maybe admit he was wrong about some of the words he chose.

posted by  car_crazy89

For someone with a sig pic like yours...I'm not sure you'd even know the difference.

put it into context Bav. Silhouette cartoon image vs you using derogatory terms towards a LIVE person. Honestly, if you're going to start getting picky about that shit, especially now, after I've had up for months, then I'll just get rid of it. Christ, and you have the nerve to call other people immature.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Give it up guys. You're all on the road to nowhere.

posted by  Wally

Almost like the rest of the forum?

posted by  car_crazy89

You kids win.

I was wrong for calling a girl a slut that posts pics of herself in her bra and panties at the whim of the little boys on this forum.

hey mate, i agree with you, i don't think that respect is possible to be gained by some girl posting half naked pictures of herself on a forum, a CAR FORUM at that. the worst part about it is that we're actually a respected forum and a respected amount of people and i'm sure that a young girl, not even 18 years of age, is posting half naked pictures of herself. it's making us look like a bunch of horny teenagers (even if half of your are) that's not the point.

i believe that despite the fact that it's in the off topic area, i just personally don't think it's a suitable thing to do, especially since some of the younger members of this forum are gettin' to see stuff they're not meant to see just yet.

posted by  HyundaGuy

One brave soul. Thx for understanding the real point.

not a worry, i prefer to stand up for what i believe in rather then sit back and let those who believe what i do get punishment for being different.

the whole point about this is respect, with underaged girls posting half naked pictures of themselves on our forum it's making us look bad and unrespectable. at the moment, i'm sure some other forums are lookin' at us goin' "what a far-king rowdy bunch of knob jockeys, gettin' horny over an underaged attention seeker".

seriously syn, i've got nothing against you, i just personally can't respect you anymore because of the pictures that you've put onto this website, also, to be blunty honest, i don't really like you that much because of those pictures, quite frankly, i think it makes you look cheap and sluty, i'm positive that bav here will agree with me completely on this one.

isn't it funny how a 16year old, the one that's meant to be horny, is the one who is pointing out the fact that she's being disrespectful?

posted by  HyundaGuy

Yeah. This forum isnt about the drivers as I have said many times. We just need to cool down and move on. It isnt really all that important. I see what you are saying Bav, but we dont need to keep argueing.

posted by  StiMan

Bav,
Did you really feel the need to bring this out into the open forum? This could have been handled maturely through PM without stirring everyone up.

it's the same as Oombah saying all Civic owners are ricers. It's ignorant, and it's more judgemtental than anything I've ever done here. As I said in the toher thread in response to Talon...

"Maybe she has self respect, but doesn't have any self loathing.

Some of us build cars that we like having people look at, so we can have a bit of pride in knowing that we had a hand creating something that others like. Some people feel the same way about their appearance. Has nothing to do with lack of self respect. And it has to do with admitting that sexuality is a large part of most things we do (including the desire for exotic and custom automobiles), and enjoying that aspect of their selves."

Insulting her for it is akin to saying that anyone who races a Civic, even in SCCA, is a retarded ricer who thinks their economy car is fast.

:ticking:

posted by  ChrisV

See my response, above.

Should we not respect anyone who modified their car to make people like it? OR anyone, say, like me, who takes pride in building or restoring a car and posts pictures of it on the web to have people look at it and maybe want to own one like it? It's all the same thing.

It's some mistaken morality that causes you to respect a person taking pride in building an attention grabbing car, but not one taking pride in the way they look.

I never asked for any pictures, and frankly didn't follow that thread much, but I see the fallout, and I see the repressed, prudish, misplaced morality it's generated.

posted by  ChrisV

may i be so bold as to piggyback onto that, chrisv, and ask if the "save the children" bullshit be tabled for the moment in light of the fact that this is the internet and if they are already on the net seeing this shit, it's probably after visiting hotsluts.com (made that up, but it's probably a site) to see actual naked chicks and f*cking, and if you don't think they're not actively seeking that stuff out... just fill in the blank...

posted by  dodger65

I brought you out into the open forum? Na. You created your own character.

You had pride in your "custom car" and displayed it. Pride in that area of customization comes with automatic consequences...one of which is being seen as a less than "lady-like" individual.

mayhaps I think it was you seeing her as a less then "lady-like" individual...

I see my ex being a filthy slut. not because of pictures posted on the net, but because of what she did. Plus the fact that she went out with two of my friends in short fashion after me, and was proud of what she did with them.

I see SynT as a wonderful person - not just tits and ass. She had the gumption to put those pictures up for display, meaning that she is comfortable with who she is. Unlike a certain SuperMod, who has never posted a picture of him/herself on the forums. Guess someone's a little scared to do that....hmmm.

posted by  dodgerforlife

This is just a young horny mind speaking...we all can see through your "protection" of your pleasure.

And I don't put up personal information on the web...it just make good sense...here on this forum or anywhere on the web.

Well you seem to make enemies easier then you do friends (at most times), atleast on this forum, so of course you dont want people knowing who you are.

posted by  car_crazy89

young horny mind? Im 19 for christ sake. A few years too old for wet dreams and drooling over Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Editions. You've never responded when queried as to what age you are, so far all we know, you could be 15!

see through what "protection" there Bav? I'm not big on tits and ass, is that a crime? I guess in your books it is.

As if a picture, a real first name, and age are so "personal"! You don't mind making derogatory slanders against anothers "person", but you're just too chickenshit to provide some of your information. Good sense is not posting bank account numbers, SSN, or phone numbers on the net. But a picture? Jesus. Paranoid much?

posted by  dodgerforlife

:clap:

posted by  dodgerforlife

A whole 19yrs old? Oh...I'm sorry, you're right. Yet you're still "protecting" or "standing up" for the forum sleeze...at least the only one acting like a sleeze. I would've respected her more if she came here and posted her website. (I may've left it on a day or two...who knows)

What would my real first name, and a picture accomplish that you can't do without? My age? Let's just say I'm older than 19. If you choose to guess my age...good luck.

I make "derogatory" comments on that which is presented in front of me...Did I say anyone else was a sleeze? Did I mention Talonchick (name exactly escapes me...and no offense Talon for dragging your name on this) as a sleeze also? No one else has made themselves "known" like your beloved SynT.

Some of you are just uncomfortable with having the truth of the matter put out in the light...and are offended by it. Sorry.

SynT, I would hope you change and make your "boyfriends" respect you not because you show them what they want (all boys want that...including me) but that you gain respect and "love" for who you are inside and not for what you'll show them.

Can we just forget this already....?

Let's face it guys, SynT did something that was always going to cause some controversy and was guaranteed to get a reaction, be it good or bad.

She obviously was doing it to get a reaction (not necessarily a bad thing) ... so naturally there was one.

Now it's just turned into the people who approved vs the people who didn't having a big slanging match.

SO WHAT!!!!

An incident happened, people reacted differently and they have conflicting opinions about it. It doesn't have to drag on and on into a personal fight .... that's not why we're here. Sure, forums are a good place to have a argument, but an argument's different to a fight. :2cents:

posted by  windsonian

Wait a minute there Bav - you keep using the word sleeze and slut when referring to SynT - I didn't. So I'm not standing up for "forum sleeze", I'm standing up for SynT. Or should I say Cera? Or would it upset you that I know more about her then just what her pictures show?

The name and picture just shows that she had the balls to do something you haven't. I'm not even referring to some of the pictures, I'm talking about the very first one, of just her face. Did you not notice that the first picture she posted was enough to set a lot of the members off?

So what if Talon didn't post pictures akin to what Cera did. That doesn't make Cera a sleeze because of that. Obviously we have two very differing opinions on this matter. And she isn't my beloved Cera, she's just someone who happens to frequent the same forums as me. Love to see you payed attention in Geography Bav - I'm really going to fall head over heels for someone who is over 1400 miles south of me.

I'm not uncomfortable with that Bav - it just isn't right. If it was the truth, then I'd accept it. But it isn't.

Glad to see you again payed attention to what I said. I'm not defending Cera because of her body, I'm defending her because of who she is. She is a lot more then just tits and ass Bav. Maybe you should open your mind and think, because I've thought about this already, and she is not a slut, or a sleeze, or a brown-bagger.

posted by  dodgerforlife

:clap:

I agree. Except Bav won't let me have my thoughts and opinions. If he conceded to that, then it would be over, because I know he has different opinions, and he has apologized for being rash already. I'm not going to apologize because I'm not the one who was slandering her...but I will apologize for some of my comments I have made in defending what I feel is right.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Ok...so what is the correct term for a girl that posts pics of herself in provocative attire on the internet and more specifically here on this forum...and for the little boys therein? I don't know her personally and so I must make my assumption on what I know of her. If she chooses to change, then I can certainly change my mind too.

If it takes "balls" to do that...why aren't you doing the same thing? It seems you and I are in the same boat on that one...right?

Beloved only in the sense that you are trying to protect the "honor" of one that doesn't care to protect her own...this is evidenced by her actions herein.

The truth lies fully on the objective proof in the pic thread. I base my opinions solely on that. That...and not even she has come to "protect" her right to bare herself on the internet. She has that right...no one's trying to take it away. Just live with the consequences.

You're defending her because she is the only female doing exactly what all the little boys wish each girl that comes on this or any forum would do.

You say, "She is a lot more then just tits and ass Bav." Isn't this a telling statement!

Slut and sleeze fit her actions. Brown-bagger fits my taste.

Have I kept you from expressing your opinion and thoughts?

Defend what you think is right. I'm not here to make friends, literally, but just to chat and cause a stink everyonce in a while.

Dont call her anything except maybe her name? Does that sound very hard?

Its just an issue of respect, even if you feel she didnt respect herself by posting those pics doesnt mean you can disrespect her by using the words you did.

posted by  car_crazy89

Sure. Np...still doesn't remove Synthetic Trust's actions as sleezy or slutty.

Yes but thats in your opinion, not everyone elses. You also dont have to voice that opinion, you keep your personal information to yourself you should easily be able to keep your thoughts of saying 'slutty, sleezy, etc' to yourself too. It wouldnt of been so bad if you would of been just a little more respectable about it (like leaving out the rudeness) :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

Bav, why are you still bitching? Do you not have anything better to do with your time than complain and gripe about one thing one person did? I posted a photo of myself with little clothing on. The world is going to come to an end. Let's all just start bitching at how horrible that is. Oh my that is so slutty.... Grow up Bav. Seriously.

And everybody laughed at all the pictures GUYS were posting before without shirts on...

Nice double standard.

I also noticed you ignored my earlier response...

posted by  ChrisV

Chris - he tends to ignore a lot of things.

posted by  dodgerforlife

I would pin it more accurately as being a tease then a sleeze. Did you not notice that half the members were somewhat 'squabbling' over who got pictures directed at them or not? I think you need to open your eyes a little more before making such a quick assumption, there really is a lot more to Cera then just those pictures.

Hmm...seems to me that I did use my first name in my Intro post - Jeff. Also seems that I posted a picture in the "Post your pic" thread. Hell, I'll even give you my last name! Poissant. Ignoranance must be bliss Bav.

Oh jesus Bav how many times do I have to tell you that I would protect anyone, regardless of who they are? It isn't her "honor" I'm protecting. It's your narrow-minded opinion that girls who post provocative images are sleezes and sluts that I'm trying to show you is not right.

See above - very narrow-minded opinions. And Cera has come by a few times to say a few things about what she thinks of all this.

For ****s sake Bav! You ignorant narrow-minded ass! Why don't you COMPLETELY ignore the fact that I've stated several times that I'm not defending her just because she posted pictures that showed more then what is "acceptable" by your standards.

See above. It isn't about the tits and ass.

Your idea of slut and sleeze are different obviously. And your tastes are obviously completly different then almost all of the other members. hmmm....makes one wonder what you're really into Bav.

No, and the only way you could stop me is to ban me.

Cause a stink every once in awhile? Ever since you've become a SuperMod there has been a stink over one thing or another.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Why are we still argueing? I dont think that we will be able to change Bav's mind guys. Why dont we just drop it. This forum is about cars, not the drivers. Posting pictures of yourself falls into the about the drivers section, but if that is what you want to do in the Off-Topic section of a forum, I cant see why the person posting those pictures cannot post the pictures, which they chose, without getting bitched at. Bav, you need to calm down and take the intiative (sp?) to just stop argueing. I dont think Sythetic Trust is going to back down, and niether are you. :banghead:

posted by  StiMan

oh, if only i had my modship. i would close this bad boy so that this whole shitfest would stop. listen to yourselves, all of you. i've just been sitting back reading this thread progress and grow bigger, and you know what i've seen? its like you guys are trying to move Everest from Nepal to the midwest - all this effort trying to prove something, but is going nowhere. Bav is sticking to his guns, and everyone else is sticking to theirs. frankly, i'm with everyone else. but still, I think this bickering needs to end, because its pointless. if anything, its a severe waste of bandwidth. :banghead:

posted by  SuperJew

Indirectly, I did...one has nothing to do with the other.

Let me know when you all are done...I guess I'm done.

Attention whore != Whore

However, perhaps Bav was just responding the way he'd want people to respond if his daughter acted in such a fashion?

posted by  JaneiR36

The Entertainment? I dunno... :ticking:

posted by  JaneiR36

Ok...one more comment.

You better believe my daughter would know she was acting the slut!

They turn out worse when you do that, ya know? :wink2:

posted by  JaneiR36

But come on, to blatently call her a brown bagger, thats just not right

posted by  99integra

how did this go from a quit leaving thread to a basically part 2 of the picture thread?

posted by  hhsrastler92

dunno, but speaking of pictures ... that's some serious fluoro colours you've got going on there now...

posted by  windsonian

Kinda makes you go blugh :banghead: :laughing:

posted by  99integra

That's true if they get to that point...it's not that great of a thing to say...but that is the gut reaction...and one I endeavor to avoid.

yea right these r sweet as hell in person i want one my self but im not payin $60 for them

posted by  hhsrastler92

it'd show off your a$$!!! :hi: :oops: :orglaugh:

posted by  windsonian

lol it shows off "everything" lol an ppl wonder y girls love wrestlers lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

...just don't post a pic of you modeling it, or bav'll go nuts again... :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

Cause we know what side of the rainbow Bav is on :hi:

posted by  99integra

lol well i do have a couple upperbody pics from were i was trin 2 sale them lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

for the record, let me state that i was referring to bav's "prudish" nature and not his sexual orientation... :thumbs:

posted by  dodger65

gotcha :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Diggin your own grave again?

posted by  Satty101

eh, maybe

posted by  99integra

lol :orglaugh:

posted by  hhsrastler92

I'm with you on this, SJ. However, both Bav and Satty (sort of lol) have posted in this thread and I believe I should probably leave the closing up to them.......Or should I....wouldn't wanna undermine either of you guys lol.

I think this thread has raised a few diferences of oppinion, which is fair enough, but c'mon guys, do ya not think it's gone far enough?.....There's soooo much bickering and arguing going on here at CF just recently that Modding this place is begining to get repetitive. You know?....ya close the very different types of thread, for exacly the same reason :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

People will say what they have to say and the thread will subside on its own. I don't see why mods have to go into a panick whenever there's a disagreement around here. Didn't your parents ever fight? :laughing:

posted by  JaneiR36

Thank you Bav.

posted by  StiMan

If Bav's done, I'm done too...

posted by  dodgerforlife

Your Message