Is this legal??

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Is this legal??

We are highly pissed . Since our stable list was stolen by Judy Griffon, I went up this morning and got another list and was SHOCKED when I saw Judy was ahead of everybody.

This can't be legal. What can be done about this? She's really starting to become a problem.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/SyntheticTrust/KIF_4903.jpg

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Well, firstly, I would call the stable and get an explanation. Because looking at the dates of the waiting list, it would seem impossible for someone to magically appear at 4th from the top. If they have a valid reason for it, then there really isn't much that you can do, which really, really, blows. However, if they do not have a valid reason, then there should be no reason for Judy to be in the fourth spot, and should then be bumped to the bottom, where she belongs.

posted by  dodgerforlife

vaild reason or not... It's simple to see that in NO WAY can she be allowed to be first in line for pasture. That cannot be legal.

lots of money and sucking a lot can get you a lot of places in the world these days, sadly enough.

posted by  dodgerforlife

It doesnt matter what she did... There is going to be a lot of pissy people bitching when I get done calling everyone on the list and telling them what has happened. oooo I'm in a foul mood lol

Do it! :fu: Judy!

posted by  dodgerforlife

I bet that's what she wants though, she wants to get :fu: erized!

posted by  Paranoia

middle-fingerized? what's that? :ohcrap: :doh:

posted by  SuperJew

Did he just say sucking a lot? :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

:orglaugh: lol yea he did

posted by  hhsrastler92

what are you guys talking aboot anyway, like horse farming, or breeding? im just a simpleton, in my land we only get to ride the moose

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

i dunno

posted by  hhsrastler92

Obviously you are Canadian :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

lol, i was saying that yes, that woman must have sucked a lot of something to get on the list, or something akin to that nature....

secondly, it was "f*ck* judy.

thirdly, i also come from the land of the moose riding.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Why is there a waiting list for a pasture? im lost. where do you keep the horse the other 99% of the time?

does canada not have horses? I live in montana, right below canada and there are a lot of horses.

posted by  shev

We are allowed to have 15 horses at the max. We only have 10 stalls so the other 5 horses are "pasture only." Some owners don't want to bother with a stall so they have a pasture waiting list.

the moose riding is a joke....yes, we do have horses.

posted by  dodgerforlife

We got cows and miniature horses/ponys too :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message