Car Audio

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Car Audio

what do u find good between boss and audiobahn cuz i dont wanna spend 2 much cash but i just wanna have a nice bass sound???

posted by  illusion34

both suck choad, but if your going to go with one of the two evils, make it Audiobahn.

posted by  dodgerforlife

What's wrong with buying good quality stuff for cheap. Buy used. Go to flea markets, ebay, or if you live in a big city where crime rules the streets try the newspaper. You could find great deals on used stuff. Just make sure the stuff works like mint, and if your not into buying stolen stuff (Lord knows I'm not), all the better. :thumbs: If you can afford new, then buy new. However if your like most of us, then your on a budget. Don't sacrifice quality, its not worth it. :2cents:

posted by  elchango36

you put it much more eloquently then i did lol

posted by  dodgerforlife

lol, thanks. I dont see why people refuse to buy used. I understand that some things cant be bought used (like toilet paper lol), but damn, they're speakers.

posted by  elchango36

i'd recommend testing them before final purchase though....considering there could be problems that you don't know about...

posted by  dodgerforlife

Well of course, that would be the smart thing to do. But how do you test on ebay?? (You can't, you just have to read the description very closely, and pray nothing happens during shipping. It may also be useful to read seller feedback.) It's important to know who your buying from!!!

posted by  elchango36

buy items that are guaranteed against DOA(dead on arrival). Safest way to go!

posted by  dodgerforlife

so ur saying audiobahn is pretty good i mean ive herd good things about them that there very loud and bassy is that true ???

posted by  illusion34

IMO audiobahn is just alright. If your looking to make your friends sick from all the bass, then you can never go wrong with Infinity, JBL, Rockford Fosgate Punch series, or Kickers. Of those I just mentioned Infinity makes the best subs, but their also the most expensive. But hey, you get what you pay for (sometimes).

posted by  elchango36

Well, both are shitty companies. But if I had to choose one or the other, I would take Audiobahn. :oops:

Have you thought about Pioneer subs?

posted by  SlipKnoT

no dood audiobahn sucks, dont buy from them, and boss aint good for car audio either

also rockford fosgate sucks, dont buy from them either, if i were u id just instead of buying something OK now, just save up for a bit more and get something really good, like the new 05 type r's or infinity

posted by  Stem

im looking 4 some ok 8" subs and i herd audiobahn is pretty good and realy loud and its just temporary i mean how bad could they b???

posted by  illusion34

You don't seem to be hearing us. Audiobahn isn't a good choice. But it's your car, your money, your subs, your CHOICE. If you want to hear that "oh audiobahn is great", your wasting your time. So far, everyone who has posted agrees that Audiobahn is pretty far down on the list. But you seem to be whipped on them. So if you really like them, go for it. Since thats what you like, you shouldn't be dissappointed.

posted by  elchango36

and for the love of god, get 10's.

posted by  dodgerforlife

If you want some nice sounding, cheaper subs I would suggest looking at the Pioneer Premier TS-W105DVC 10" subs. Much better than that Audiobahn and Boss bullshit.
Go buy them, and never mention Audiobahn again. (http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=12910 ) :banghead:

posted by  SlipKnoT

i cant get 10`s im limited in space but im gonna try out theses audiobahn subs that ill buy of ebay lol??!?!

posted by  illusion34

10"s don't really take up that much space....

posted by  dodgerforlife

but i already has other stuff in my trunk so ya ill get these audiobahns and c how they work i mean how bad could they b there pretty loud lol?!?!

posted by  illusion34

whats the model of the sub?

posted by  dodgerforlife

umm the model of the audiobahn sub is aw831t and i get 2 ov them and there 8"

posted by  illusion34

well how do they llok are they good those audiobahn 8" aw831t subs or i found 8" jbl subs 200 watts rms/800max i think the jbls r better theyve always made good sounding quality stuff am i right or wrong ???

posted by  illusion34

the jbls would be better then audiobahn....thats for damn sure.

posted by  dodgerforlife

but the jbl sus r 250 watts rms and my amp is 160 watts rms would i blow my sub or its fine ???

posted by  illusion34

Your Message