Why Solar?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Why Solar?

Did anyone else think Solar was one of the most entertaining people on this forum? I think he should be brought back because he's such a funny guy.

posted by  jedimario

Oh come on...

He was an annoying shit. Honestly, a light post has more entertainment value than he does.

posted by  hondaman

*NO!*

posted by  elchango36

He was moderately funny the way he made stupid claims about owning millions of dollars worth of cars. But then when he got found out he tried to keep to his story.... stupid!

And towards the end it seems that he just went loopy. I missed it all, I just came back after the weekend and he was banned .... so I looked up some of his posts. Definitely deserved it.

posted by  windsonian

Yes...the bloke/kid...was an idiot who made no valuable input to CF :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

*cough cough* He's an annoying little ****face that i'd really like to hit with a shovel *cough cough*

posted by  HyundaGuy

yeah you are right he was entertaining but that got annoying really quick every thread he posted in became a shit talking thread but it was fun while it lasted

posted by  mx3_monster

He seriously needed a life, perhaps now he'll get one.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Well maybe there's something that would just let him post replys and not start threads, because some of them he started were just disgusting.

posted by  jedimario

He doesnt deserve to be brought back.

posted by  SlipKnoT

Ditto. The guy insulted members, lied, posted stupid threads, and did nothing to actually help anyone else with any somewhat useful info. He did nothing to better the world of CF. :banghead: :cussing:

posted by  StiMan

yeah, solar added nothing but hate and stupidity to the forum. and neither of those are needed. :thumbs: to whoever banned him. :clap:

posted by  SuperJew

I will agree with that :thumbs:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Thank you. :wink2: :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

No, thank you! :thumbs: :clap: :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

Your Message