Football anyone?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Football anyone?

Does anyone else on this forum love football(American)? This is one of the best times of the year with football getting started!! I'm a huge Falcons fan.

posted by  jedimario

Seahawks > Falcons

posted by  Godlaus

I bleed silver and black...Thats right its all about the raiders...Just win baby!

posted by  Zalight

"Da Bears" :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

Well at least we all like NFC teams.....
EDIT:cept for the raiders. sorry guys i'm tired......

posted by  jedimario

damn...I hate being the outcast. :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

lol it's ok my dad's a raiders fan and i kinda like em too

posted by  jedimario

Eagles fan here... :banghead:

posted by  importluva

Packers all the way.... HOPEFULLY

posted by  castleberg82

Eagles fan here too....

posted by  97Talonchik

lol, coincidence? :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

I don't get it

posted by  97Talonchik

come on...EAGLE talon....and an eagles fan

get it?

Not funny?

Sorry..Im dumb, what can I say?

posted by  Zalight

^ amen.

EDIT: ok, i was thinking you were talking about something else :screwy:

posted by  importluva

Yeah ATL, Falcons are going all the way this year. Don't like Mike Vick though. He talks to much, if he can get his throwing game down then maybe. Oh and Go Dawgs "Sic' em!" (UGA, NCAA Football is way better than the NFL)

posted by  airmanUSN

NFL RULES!!!! I like Virginia Tech in the NCAA.(btw, I was a Falcons fan before Vick came there. that was a happy day....... :heh: )

posted by  jedimario

To HELL with Georgia. Arch enemies.

posted by  importluva

GREEN and GOLD!

posted by  c90acm

Green and White....

oopps....thats the Saskatchewan RoughRiders - CFL West

posted by  dodgerforlife

You're not an LSU or Auburn fan are you? or worse GT

posted by  airmanUSN

oh come on now everybody knows that the packers are the best :thumbs:

posted by  mx3_monster

100% Tennessee Titans fan here.

Well, ok. I root for the home team when they aren't playin the Titans. Go Pack and Titans!!!

posted by  Satty101

I like the boys in red....MANCHESTER UNITED! :laughing:

but yeah I like a different kind of Football...the real football. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

and AMEN to that! :laughing:

Of course I assume you are a Kentucky fan in which I have to say to Hell with that as well. GO BIG ORANGE! :thumbs:

posted by  97Talonchik

Damn a woman that loves football and cars, what more could ya ask for :laughing:

posted by  99integra

I can't stand sitting on my ass watching somebody else play a sport. It's like watching people work... I just can't do it. If I have time to sit and watch sports I'll turn the TV off and go play one. I'll occassionally watch a few minutes here and there, but I really have better things to do with my time (chicks love a guy whose life doesn't revolve around sports on TV).

So, no, I couldn't possibly care less about the NFL.

Just figured I'd equilize the "playing field" in here.

(I was starting varsity QB in highschool... so it's not like I don't get it).

posted by  Bino

i can't stand to watch it on tv either. I listen to it on the radio while i work on my car, or go tail gate at the game

posted by  airmanUSN

Im afraid so, my future alma mater

not a chance. if anything i will root for louisville

posted by  importluva

raiders this year thanks to(charles woodsen, jerry rice and warren sapp) and i play foot ball for my highschool starting ROLB baby

posted by  Mx3Kid

Exactly Why I cant play sports games on PS2 or Xbox. Why sit there smashing buttons when I can just go outside and toss a football, shoot some hoops, or kick a soccer ball around. Now car games are different. I'll probably never be able to drive a GT40 through the Nurburgring North Course, or a Rally car through the Grand Canyon. But GT4 lets me do that and much more.

posted by  elchango36

well ima BUCKEYE so go OSU lol then in NFL im proud to say ima Buccaneers fan lol cadilac williams is gonna take us to the promise land this year lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

LOL suuuuuuuuure

posted by  jedimario

what he is lol i mean Pitman eather has legal issues or is havin a bad game so mayb a new back is what we need

posted by  hhsrastler92

I will play those sports videogames, jus' cause my brother doesn't do sports, (he's 2 years younger, so he's kinda scared of me, when he watches me play hockey he don't like thinking he's the one about to be checked :mrgreen: )
Ok, ima home town guy so... silver and black all the way! (with randy moss 2) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

posted by  Slapshot

To my mind American football is like Rugby and neither should lay claim to the name football. Both are more like a netball on testesterone. :mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

Same with me man :thumbs:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Holy crap I love college football so much I am about to go friggin insane...oh dammit I wish there was a game this weekend...

Auburn Tigers dammit!!

posted by  hondaman

Cadillac!!! He was from Auburn! War Eagle goddammit!! :laughing:

posted by  hondaman

Alright the Sugar Bowl was only 3 points......

HOKIES RULE!!

posted by  jedimario

Your Message