Wish me luck....

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Wish me luck....

Just thought Id let you guys know...

First day of highschool is tomorrow :mrgreen: Kind of nervous, the school is huge. But hey, atleast Ive only got to go from 8:00am to 12:30pm for the first whole week.

posted by  SlipKnoT

Good luck man.

I finished HS allready. It's wierd when you get out finally.

posted by  Zalight

It probably is. Its weird not going back to my jr. highschool....not that I miss it or anything, the administration there was horrid. :banghead: I would like to be able to graduate by Junior year, but I dont think thats happening :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Good luck dude, and yeah, what ^^he said. It's much better than middle school, plus there are more girls. Good times!

posted by  hondaman

Yeah, I'm going into 10th grade, but we don't start till the 6th of September. It's not that hard...Hell of a lot funner the every other grade before it...Good Luck :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Well you really suck :laughing: We would have been going back on the 6th too, but for some reason theyre starting us sooner this year :banghead:

posted by  SlipKnoT

im goin into 11th grade but the first day is so easy and yeah they years do get a lot more fun

posted by  mx3_monster

hey, good luck! i remember my first day of HS...aah, such fond memories. not.

oh and i'll probably be going to skoo from 8am-1225pm every day. gotta love early release senior year! :smoke:

posted by  SuperJew

man o man...been over a year since ive been in HS, and im so glad for it. I hated school.

posted by  dodgerforlife

F*ck yeah. Senior year is going to own. Then when Im 18 I move into an aprtment with my gf over the summer so she can have her whole senior year away from her dad and stepmom's nazi-style ruling. Should be fun. :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

nice.. try to have some fun, even though you will learn that high school sucks.
i'm going into junior year myself... said to be the hardest year *sigh*

posted by  odds

we go back on tuesday lol SOPHMORE UT OH!!! lol if i wanted to i could graduate junior year but im stay bcause of wrestling lol im gonna be takin college computer courese the end of my sophmore year an then through out the rest of high school

oh yea dont stress first day should be easy they usually put you in a couple of classes with some freshmen so its al good :orglaugh:

posted by  hhsrastler92

You kids just wait till you get to College, Good times. I got my first day of clases tomorrow, er shall I say today. BTW Im a Sophmore now, with my own apartment. Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy!!!

posted by  elchango36

im hopin to get a wrestling scholarship to OSU but if not lol i get stuff from Tech. colleges all the time

posted by  hhsrastler92

I got a question for any of you in the US, what is your schooling (highschool) like, is it different from here in Canada (need 30 credits, 12 are compulsary and the rest are optional, or..). I'm just wondering, thanx.

posted by  car_crazy89

for Ohio

21 Credits-classes from 06 on
English............................................................4
Mathematics....................................................3
Physical Science...............................................1
Biological Science..............................................1
Social Studies...................................................3
Business Tech./Fine Arts/Foreign Language............1
Electives.......................................................6.5
Health...........................................................1/2
Physical Education...................................9&10-1/2
Senior Project................................................1/2

hope this helps :ohcrap:

posted by  hhsrastler92

When do they teach you that it's sophomore, not sophmore?

posted by  Wally

Good luck. :thumbs:

I'm finishing high school in a couple of months. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

hopefully soon.... don't know about you, wally, but i'm feeling pretty damned old right now... :cussing:

posted by  dodger65

Well I started the 17th of August!! But that's ok because I won't be studiing for exams over Christmas. I think if you're starting this late then you might be :ohcrap: I'm homeschooled so I can't really offer much about your going into a new school, but I hope everything goes well!

posted by  jedimario

Class Of '06 Seniors Represent Oooorraaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted by  Stem

word son, word. Senior year will be teh shit, I can already tell. :laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

In school i dont try as hard as i could/should but i have still passed everything so far. I never study for tests or exams, and even before the summer i only did 1 and a half culminating tasks (out of 4) and still got a better mark then some people who did the work (in Auto anyways).

I think you'll be fine for school, its weird at first but its cool at the same time, you feel like you have more freedom. Also, whoever said more girls, its true, theres ALOT more lol. You'll be fine, good luck and let us know how it goes :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

LOL! What I really need is a typing class, not grammer 101. :laughing:

posted by  elchango36

Hope you survive!

posted by  SyntheticTrust

lol well i got you all beat i got to go back to school with step throat i can barley talk an i cant eat solid foods this sux but hell like could always be worse

posted by  hhsrastler92

Geez, I hope you get better soon :(

class of 05 represent.....I give up..I don't have school spirit anymore.

posted by  Zalight

That was me. :hi:

And you will be shocked at the vast amounts of girls you will run into. :laughing:

posted by  hondaman

Damn straight. :thumbs:

posted by  hondaman

Same here lol

What's with all the talk about school? lol.

I kinda wanna go back now that I'll be a senior though. Should be fun.

posted by  Satty101

Aww Satty's finally a wittle senior. How cute.

senior year high school is the sh!t. Take advantage while you can. College is very different, its cool and its sucks in different ways. Good luck to all of you!

posted by  importluva

At my school we have to have 20 to graduate.

posted by  SlipKnoT

I did :laughing:

I really had no problems at all today. I didnt get lost (even though the school is ****ing huge :laughing: ) and I got some classes with my friends. Seems like Ill have fun. Lots of girls.... :hi: Since Im single now.... :ohcrap: ....But yeah. I really dont want a girlfriend right now. We also have co-ed PE with swimming ( :hi: :smoke: ) and dancing (dont ask me about the dancing....idk why they even put that in there)

posted by  SlipKnoT

Damn, i'd almost be done by now, would only need another semester (4 credits) lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message