Songs Galore!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Songs Galore!

On other forums I post on they ask how many songs are in your playlist so I thought I'd post it here. How many songs in your comps playlist? Pictures help to show no bs. Me 1104 and counting.
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9703/11043we.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

posted by  Spanky2324

I dont have many, i had more but i started getting rid of the ones i dont listen to really. So as of right now, i have 640. (sorry for the shitty pic)

http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/1653/playlist0dx.th.png (http://img288.imageshack.us/my.php?image=playlist0dx.png)

posted by  car_crazy89

..Zero..

posted by  SyntheticTrust

yeah, ditto the zero

posted by  Zalight

551 an counting lol :orglaugh:

posted by  hhsrastler92

447 songs... :oops: heehee, you want proof??

posted by  moostang104314

At home, about 11000, but I'm at work, so can't offer proof. I've got the playlist in word form, but it's too big to attach.

posted by  windsonian

Heh.....over 1200 :laughing: Im not joking either. None of it is Rap or that Hip Hop shit either.

posted by  SlipKnoT

As ChrisV would say, open your mind! Whats so bad about it? I love all types of music, not all the artists in each genre, but I can definitely say I like at least something each genre has to offer.

posted by  Zalight

i dont have any songs..just racing videos i recorded

posted by  black_plague

don't you guys rip all your cd's to your computer? my list is about 50GB or so..... just curious.

[EDIT]: I'll have a try... bear with me. there are a few more pages, but i couldn't be stuffed, you can only attach 5 files.

posted by  windsonian

I've only ripped maybe 10 cds to my computer..

but my tally is 8020 songs, over 752 hours of play time....enough for a month straight...

posted by  dodgerforlife

about 3000 ish songs and not a single one from net downloads, and they werent absolutely free. honest :wink2:

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Because I simply cant take it. The only rappers I would ever listen to are Xzibit, and maybe the stuff on Psychopathic Records (Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Dark Lotus etc.)....But thats only if I absolutley have to. I hate ICP and Psychopathic Records.

posted by  SlipKnoT

I'm completelly with you on the Rap thing :banghead: ....I dont listen to ANY Rap myself though lol......That's my oppinion though :ohcrap:

As for playlists...I dont have one anymore :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Damn Cliffy, what happened to your playlist(s)?

I too am not really a huge Rap fan, i'm also not really a Country fan, i find Rap and Country are kinda similar just different beats really. More into Rock and Metal lol :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

Thats something else I cant stand, country. Its always about them losing something, or about how their wife died or cheated on them. Its basically hillbilly-goths singing about their bad luck.

posted by  SlipKnoT

:clap: I completely agree with you slipknot. Bravo on not liking country at all. It just seems that I want to put my fist throught the wall when I hear it. :banghead:

posted by  Spanky2324

I no longer have my own PC... :ohcrap:

As for country music, I dont like most of it either...I'm a Rock fan myself....cant stand that Metal music though, It's all noise and shouting!...Kids today lol :banghead: :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Seems like its always about: Love, Death or Pick-up trucks :laughing: , Rap is usually about Love or some other crap they complain about.

That kinda sucks Cliffy, but its not that bad, your still manage to come here alot :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

Rap is always about sex, being "gangsta", asses, and poppin' caps :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Haha i agree, i kinda blanked out when thinking of it :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

Just like that song Badd by the Ying Yang Twins :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

I think you'll find that most music is about love, death or "some other crap they can complain about".

Let's see:

Skater punk-pop: Always full of teen angst "I'm angry at my father"
Teeny bopper pop: A lot about love or breaking up
Metal: The world hates me, so I hate it
Dance: You're all on drugs, so jump around while I play a really repetitive beat
Hip Hop/RnB/Rap: Love, death and your mates getting killed in gang wars
Rock: Mostly love and loss.

That's all I can think of now. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy most of these forms of music. I try to be eclectic. But it is often very cliche'd.

posted by  windsonian

i hate metal rock scremaing at the top of lungs bull$hit, cuz THESE FISHSTICKS ARE HARD AS TITS. no but serisouly that screaming stuff hurts my ears

posted by  Stem

Considering that rappers dont even use proper English, your argument is futile :thumbs:

posted by  SlipKnoT

mines split almost equally between country, rock, punk(not emo!), and techno :)

posted by  dodgerforlife

****ing emo kids.... :banghead: Why in the hell do chicks think those emo guys are so damn fine? Theyre not men, theyre glorified pussies that wear make-up and girl pants. :fu:

posted by  SlipKnoT

exactly my thoughts lol

posted by  dodgerforlife

Yep, i hear ya. I know a few (not friends with them, but know them), i just cant stand them, but i guess its their choice.

posted by  car_crazy89

Yes....thank God for work lol....Very dodgy stuff, being a Rent-a-Cop....I use....a few PC's, shall we say lol :ohcrap:....Oh, the Inlaws have our old one so I do have access to a legit one if i'm haveing withdrwall symptoms lol :thumbs: :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

i've got an assload of songs and videos. i listen to everything except "lite rock" (w/ some exceptions) and "emo" and very little techno/progressive. you oughtta hear some of my schizo cd's i burn for myself...

i have one in my van that goes like---> new korn, geto boys, new greenday, old metallica (and justice for all), the andy milonakis theme, sixpence none the richer, system of a down, and the bud light commercial "mr jean shorts inventor".... :screwy:

posted by  dodger65

Your Message