!!!!!!!!!!new System!!!!!!!!!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  !!!!!!!!!!new System!!!!!!!!!!

hey i have a 86 mustang and i wanted a whole new system what type ov head unit,speakers,amps,subs,mid-range,crossovers???? plz help i realy need one thanx alot

posted by  illusion34

quality or volume

budget

posted by  dodgerforlife

wel bolth bcuz i dont wanna have 2 much bass and i cant here my music and i dont want the volume 2 b low. well when i come i want everybody 2 here me and i want the sound 2 b clear

posted by  illusion34

So are you getting the system for your Charger or your Mustang first? :ohcrap:

posted by  car_crazy89

mustang

posted by  illusion34

he doesnt have either CC

look at my post in his charger stereo thread....the mustang belongs to his dads friend. hes so full of shit it isnt even funny.

posted by  dodgerforlife

I kinda figured, thats why i posted that. Who would ruin a Charger with a HIGH bass system, and who has the money for a Mustang and Charger, like c'mon.

Also, if he wanted the system for the Mustang first, why would he post a thread for the Charger before he posted for the Mustang :screwy:

posted by  car_crazy89

Buuuuuuuuuusssssssssted!

posted by  dodgerforlife

haha ya, you've already proven it :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

what is it with people thinking they can lie?!

posted by  dodgerforlife

Especially here, we need a good liar. Maybe i'll try, make a new account :laughing: j/k.

posted by  car_crazy89

every time he gets burned, when will he jsut say, whats a good stereo system for when i get a car?

god damn n00bs

posted by  Stem

haha you need to see what kind of lame shit he was trying to talk about in the charger thread.

posted by  dodgerforlife

LOL I SEEN, i posted over there too i think, this guy is hilarious tho. and he cant lie for shit.

posted by  Stem

**** u all

posted by  illusion34

now now, play nice. somehow I doubt your friends father came on to these forums and asked that question. the sentence structure and spelling are the exact same as what you use. interesting.

posted by  dodgerforlife

dodge boy, ur just a stupid ****, i dont have to explain nething to you, so just leave it alone, it was my friend himself nnt his dad, so cut it out now and act ur fkn age

posted by  illusion34

That's cute darling, considering I am five years older then you. And with your language, you really should take your own advice, and act your age. Oh wait, you're only fourteen....you are acting your age. Insolence does not become you.

posted by  dodgerforlife

exactly, im 14 and your 19. y do u have to bother me and annoy me when i havent done nething to me, u started all this.

posted by  illusion34

you haven't done anything to yourself? niccccccceeeee.....

And no I did not start this - you started it by lying.

posted by  dodgerforlife

your fighint with him in thsi thread and kissing his ass in the other :screwy:

posted by  Stem

I think you might be confused (if your talking about Dodgerforlife and Illusion here, and Dodgerforlife and Mx3Kid in the other).

posted by  car_crazy89

Now now boys play nice :wink2:

posted by  99integra

I think he means "kissing ass" because I gave Illusion some ideas for jobs he can get at 14....here I was pissed at him because he was lying.

posted by  dodgerforlife

where's the fun in that. Stem is the one ragging on me now, I'm just retaliating now.

posted by  dodgerforlife

ok wtv. lets just stop now

posted by  illusion34

Oh sorry, my mistake, you are/were 'fighting' with too many people, gets confusing :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

yeah im just a rotten apple lol

posted by  dodgerforlife

Haha, you are *mutters to himself, "Damn Canadians"* :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

it isnt the canadians - its the canuckians....and its "damn quebecians", or "damn eskies" or...."oh shit! the igloos melting!"

posted by  dodgerforlife

Aww, i'm Canuckian and i didnt know/remember that :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message