Ive noticed this all the time....

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Ive noticed this all the time....

I usually come off as annoying and stupid to most every girl I meet.... :ohcrap: And its really starting to piss me off :banghead: How the **** do I stop it? I dont even really act annoying...Im just myself....

posted by  SlipKnoT

Try being cocky. Works really well. Confident, and funny. Make fun of girls, and they'll think you're confident. That hot chick walks by, don't gawk, just make fun of her, find something weird in her outfit, etc... works like a charm.

Doesn't hurt to be good looking, either.

posted by  mahalaleel

Or to be driving in something thats either hip or old school. And I am not freaking talking about Chevy Luminas!

posted by  Termin

Is this with new girls that you meet? if so just think about how you act with girls which are your friend and act like that with the girls you meet and like.

posted by  c90acm

What exactly do you do when you see a girl?
IMO mahalaleel i think it would be better to make fun of the girl when at least she knows your name...

posted by  chris_knows

yeah just be confident go up to her and start talking to her. and what is the worest that can happen she thinks tyou are a dork oh well there is a lot more better looking girls out there :thumbs:

posted by  mx3_monster

Just be yourself and the right Girl will respect you for it :thumbs:

Oh, and I'll move this :ohcrap: :banghead: :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

do everything you dont do now?

lol actuallly i have similar problems...but seriously, confidence is the biggest thing i find that helps.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Yeah, same here...I started talking more in class near the end of the year, and they would talk to me more, that's when I started to make poke fun at them...In a nice way

posted by  chris_knows

FZUCK!

i meant dont do anything you do now lol

but it works still

yeah, getting to know them helps - file away tidbits of shit that they may not think you listen to, and suprise them someday that you remember it lol

posted by  dodgerforlife

I gotta agree with what most say, i usually go for the 'weird' girls (as i'm told) so some of them it doesnt matter what you say (dont go overboard), most like to laugh to, so it helps if your funny. Everyone has their own 'special' characteristic, once you find yours then you can use that more to your advantage :thumbs: Good luck and go get 'em (get 'er done).

posted by  car_crazy89

I dunno...I've never really noticed what the hell I do...what other people said is right though. I've found that, once you get to know them, poking a little bit of fun at them seems to work well. :thumbs:

posted by  hondaman

If you come off as annoying, then you're trying too hard. Remember, girls always want what we can't have. :wink2:

posted by  SyntheticTrust

what i've learned is that confidence = key to this kind of success. Just have confidence in yourself, and good things will happen.

I also like to make the women i associate with laugh...they always like a good laugh, and someone who's funny. :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

For you, pull out your wallet... :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Sorry, no money here :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Money ain't everything. Confidence is the biggest thing you need. Don't be afraid to walk up to her and introduce yourself or crack a smile at her. Try it and sometimes they come around to wanting you but thats another story for another time.

posted by  Spanky2324

or when ur walkin by an shes lookin jus wink ive done it before an it jus makes a girl's day because for that little bit of time u made her feel special an thats all giirls want is to feel special an wanted its jus like my dad told me jus make a women feell special an shes all yours

posted by  hhsrastler92

u know, ive always done the same thing, and it has always worked.

just be yourself. thats how i got my girlfriend.... of course, thing is, im usually the cocky funny guy in every group that is the top attention whore and im never wrong, but, according to my female friends (and my gf), i can actually be the geekiest of them all..... all that cuz im really good with computers and i collect yugioh cards (maybe 20 is too old to collect those.... and action figures..... and scale model cars.....)

but i always end up making them laugh.. in fact.

how i managed to "win" my girlfriend:

me: (sending an e-mail) hey stupid, i really liked u a lot. how bout u give me a call on friday without any excuses? bye.

and that was it..... tomorrow is our 8th month together. longest ive ever lasted.

posted by  Inygknok

:clap: Good for you Inygknok you have shown others what humor can do to win a girl.

posted by  Spanky2324

Ya being funny is a huge advantage, I have never met a girl which didn't like a guy who could make her laugh.

posted by  c90acm

There's a pickup line I've never heard...might try it sometime... :hi: :smoke:

posted by  chris_knows

It also kinda depends on the type of girl it is, some have better senses of humor then others, and like different things. If you dont know the girl, then try something, if it doesnt work then your not losing anything.

posted by  car_crazy89

Then I think Ive found my problem. Most of the girls around my school are bitchy :banghead: There are a couple that Im friends with that arent though.

posted by  SlipKnoT

Theres ways to get around 'bitchy-ness' though lol, i just dont know how. All i can say is try different things (some things mentioned above), it cant hurt to try.

posted by  car_crazy89

Yeah, I actually havent found a way around that either. They always seem to like to date the asshole guys. :rolleyes:

posted by  SlipKnoT

I know, alot of girls seem to go for that type, i guess thats the easy way around the problem :laughing: .

posted by  car_crazy89

slippy give us a sample convo with u and a bitchy hot girl, and we'll analyze and help u out.

posted by  Stem

yeah that'd b funny lol :thumbs:

posted by  jedimario

no im serisou tho,

posted by  Stem

That is a good idea, we can get a good jolly off it too, because one of us has to sound like a chick :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Grab your balls (ok, not literally) and be a man. Be confident, walk up to her knowing that she would like nothing more than to throw herself at you, and then talk to her, make her smile and laugh, in the words of the B.I.G.:

"I wait till he buy that wine, then I creep up from behind
and ask you what your intrests are, who you be with,
Things that make you smile, what numbers to dial"

This approach has worked for me;
Just walk up to a girl and ask her, "what do you like more coffee or ice cream?" She'll probably laugh like your crazy and ask why, Then you say "Because Id like to know where we are going this saturday, cold stone or starbucks." She'll probably say something like "well I hadn't planned on either" or " I don't even know you" Thats when you say, "Well thats the point to get to know eachother. Remember I don't know you either, You might end up being a long lost cousin or an axe murderer, I don't know....But Id like to find out." She'll probably say "I don't think so, thanks for the offer" or something like that Then you say "Well, why not? If its because you don't know me, Like I sadi, I don't know you either, thats the point of a first date, If its not that then It has to be because you don't like the way I look, and that would make you shallow. And to tell you the truth, you don't look like the shallow type."

its pretty much a done deal at that point

posted by  Zalight

let's give this man an award!

posted by  dodgerforlife

Haha, Id like to thank the academy.... :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

Damn, that was pretty good :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

LOL. Thats freaking hilarious. Just whatever you do, don't try pick-up lines, maybe Zalight's will work, but the rest of em.....ive seen my friends hit the wall many times. Confidence is hard to muster up, like he said "Grab your balls" and just do it, what's the worst that can happen? Sure, you'll be moping around for a week or two. But, you'll get over it.

posted by  aerith

Damn lol, you couldnt of posted that BEFORE i went to the Festival (where they play music and have fireworks twice a week), theres plenty of hot girls there, it'd be worth a try. That was good :clap:

posted by  car_crazy89

Wow, I like that.

ooo the girl likes it, i got some pretty lame-o pick up lines too, lol but im to pussy to try em. that was REAAALY good tho

also say something other than ice cream, i work at coldstone and im a manager and we got enough business :P PLEASE dont torture ur local coldstone, TCBY is good :P

posted by  Stem

haha dude that's AWESOME! :thumbs:

posted by  jedimario

We don't have TCBY in the area :hi:

only in the rest areas on the NYS Thruway. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

hehe, nice going zalight.

anyhow. tbh, my gf is one of those rich spoiled bitches in school that think that popularity is everything.... and fashion clothes, etc. (completely the opposite from me). still, the bitchyness is mostly due to the teen-rebel-bullshit that women go through during their teens.... just like us men go through a period where we do stupid stunts to impress girls for no apparent reason.... that and no more kisses from our moms cuz we're big boys now.

the whole key to winning those types of girls is, not just having very good self confidence, but also the ability to be yourself and make it look good. show them u are better than wat they think. show them that being bitches isnt going to scare u off. its something they do to intimidate a guy and make themselves feel superior, therefore making u feel u arent good enough for them. so make THEM feel that THEY arent good enough for YOU.

how do u think i make my gf calm down everytime she acts like a tough bitch? :mrgreen:

posted by  Inygknok

:cussing: jk.. Exactly like I said, we want what we cant have. But don't over do it. :wink2:

Slip, maybe if you stop lookin for the girls that are taken, you wouldn't have a problem. :wink2:

Well, the way I "won" my gf is basically being funny, stupid, honest, confindent and caring. Though I'm still wondering why she said yes, because I'm way out of her league...

posted by  Satty101

Don't you mean she's way out of your league?

posted by  aerith

Damn, i've had a few times when i've thought like that (her being WAY to good) lol. I'm not as confident as i should be but i'm all of the rest (funny and stupid go hand-in-hand).

posted by  car_crazy89

Well I dont look for the girls that are taken actually. The only reason Im not INCREDIBLY confident, is because, like you said, most of the girls are out of my league. Like, theyre the girls youll find at the mall in Abercrombie, and Hollister stores, and Im the guy youll find in like GearZone, and Hot Topic, and working up the hood of a car with grease and oil all over me. Usually girls dont think working on cars is to hot :laughing: :oops:

posted by  SlipKnoT

By the sounds of it, you need to get yourself a country girl :laughing: .

posted by  car_crazy89

Too bad I dont live in the country though :banghead: :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Oh damn, then theres a problem :wink2: . I myself dont live in the country but theres country close to me :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

sometimes i wonder if WE are out of our very own leagues.....

posted by  Inygknok

getting all philosophical on us, eh? :ticking:

posted by  SuperJew

I though i'd have the same problem. I mean my gf doesn't know anything about cars but if she finds me under the hood of a car she likes it cause she knows it something I like to do and doesn't care if I'm all dirty but I should still go in and clean up before doing something with her. And I don't live in the country and shes not a country girl.

posted by  Spanky2324

lol Logan you don't act stupid or annoying your just being yourself.
It always feels like that though.
When I meet guys I either act REALLLY hyper or reallllly shy. It sucks but they seem to like it!! So don't worry about it. Besides first impressions arent everything!!! :mrgreen:

posted by  F0rdxCutie

Kidnap her.

Unless she's rich.

Then you'll have Aruba all over again.

But if she's hot, it's okay.

Then you can talk to her all you want.

Call her Clarice if you want.

posted by  Godsend

okay, thats not creepy.

posted by  Zalight

*super sarcasm* :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT :wink2:

posted by  99integra

teggy its about time u changed your title to CF's Resident Dr. Evil lol

posted by  Stem

The only rule is just be yourself.
By not playing games, she will figure out who you really are, and if she likes that, then you are in business.

posted by  ChromeDome

Your Message