im bak

Home  \  Off Topic  \  im bak

hey guys, from a long break from CF im finally back. hows it going? i dont know what has happened lately, what happened to Jay-G and WHAT. ill be lookin at many posts to get up to speed now and wheres Greekwarrior?

posted by  ahoo

Holy crap, you've been gone a LONG time, you missed ALOT and have to get caught up. That'll take quite awhile (dont remember when you left). Anyways, Welcome Back! :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

welcome bak, must be something in the water round here, I left during the whole "what" invasion too and just recently returned (with a different name though).

I hope this doesn't get me in trouble (again), but do you have any mates after new 20" chrome wheels? (Cliffy i only asked him cos he lives half an hour away from me!!).

Anyway, welcome bak!

posted by  relicensed

Welcome back, it hasn't been that long, only like 2 months. But, a lot has happened, C4 returned for a short while, then got banned for being racist. ahha. Oomba arrived...he's an idiot. That's basically it...really, and oh yeah, SlipKnot has the hots for someone on the forum.

posted by  aerith

oh ok lol just been readin round and i guess there has been a lot going on. anyway since im a day ahead of you all i gotta sleep now. :sleep:

posted by  ahoo

Welcome back ahoo. :mrgreen: :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

welcome back! :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

welcome back

posted by  Spanky2324

Welcome back man.

They all pretty much already summed it up. Slipknot is FFH351 fyi. You prolly werent here for that. :thumbs:

Want in the STi Fan Club... lol...

posted by  StiMan

Welcome back...2 months is a loooong time in the world of CF lol :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

welcome back, even though I don't remember you. :doh:

posted by  SuperJew

Hey I emeber you! Welcome back!

posted by  jedimario

Wait, you joined last month, I thought he said he was gone for a long time... :screwy:

posted by  StiMan

Maybe he had a different account before.

posted by  aerith

yeah thanks ummmmmmmm yeah sure i want in on the sti club why not

posted by  ahoo

No I'm pretty sure I remeber seeing some of his posts, and I wasn't looking around in old ones so idk. I did join pretty early in July if I remeber correctly.

posted by  jedimario

Rgr. We will do the rest on pms. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Your Message