good way to make easy money?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  good way to make easy money?

whats a good way to make some spare cash, and dont say, get another job.

posted by  illusion34

eBay. :thumbs: It works for my family.

posted by  SlipKnoT

Get another job :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

do what i did, steal stuff and then pawn it(subs, amps, stereos) or sell drugs(which i have done before) lol i've had some hard times before i get an awesome job.

posted by  Mx3Kid

I hope your kidding, and if not, i'm glad i dont live near you :wink2: lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

i wasnt kidding i used to go out every weekend and steal systems outa cars and stuff i'd make on average like 1500 a weekend, and if i was handling too prolly like 2000. but thats all done with now since i have gotten shot at before no lie. i was stealin stuff in muskegon heights(large african american community) i was kidding about the ricin part tho lol

posted by  Mx3Kid

Haha, what an experience that not all people get to go through.

posted by  car_crazy89

get to go thru? lol no one really wants to get shot at ha :laughing: its scary as hell i was lucky i didnt get hit

posted by  Mx3Kid

Ebay works good if you stuff you need to sell or tired of seeing.

posted by  Spanky2324

Thats what i mean, not everyone gets shot at :laughing: . I think you are pretty lucky.

posted by  car_crazy89

OMG. Have you ever been caught and tried? If not, I think you'd better run. IPs are a dangerous thing. :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

I don't believe he actually recommended somebody else to go do it. Real good. :screwy:

posted by  theman352001

i was kidding about havin him do it lol

posted by  Mx3Kid

****ing thief

posted by  adamc44

yah tahts howi feel too, sounds to me like ur bragging, congradualtions onb being to lazy to work like the rest of us. so we work and save our money for our systems, then ur lazy ass comes by and steals our hard working merchandise. wow i have absolutely no respect for u whatsoever and i hope u die when someone steals ur gun and shoots u with it.

posted by  Stem

and illusion ur just an idiot eh? i mean u come in and lie abbout ur bs cars, then u ask us how to make money, get a frikking job u lazy ass loser, good lord i cant beleve that laziness right thur. lmao "how do u make money" what an idiot, illusion ur just supid

posted by  Stem

glad im not the only one that feels that way. i thought he was braggin too. work my ass off to get what i have, im always halfway broke paying my ****ing bills and mother ****ers come along and steal my shit that i worked hard to buy. once a thief always a thief prob stole the computer hes typing on. ****ing thievin bitches. :fu: :fu:

posted by  adamc44

**** u, im 14, i cant get a job cuz i still dont have my social insurance number

posted by  illusion34

Who the hell you talkin to? :screwy:

posted by  99integra

and u talk like a 14 year old too, do u mean social security dumbnuts. if ur 14 u dont need to worry about monety, when u have school, a car and a girlfriend that when u need to worrry bout money, if u wanna get smart dipshit at least know what ur saying. work hard like the rest of us tax-paying fools.

posted by  Stem

'AMEN :banghead: :cussing: :tomato: :read:

posted by  Stem

y u guys actin like i stole your stuff eh? the kid wanted an idea how to make easy money i gave him an idea(jokinly from my own exp). and i do work for what i got i put in 55-60hrs ($10 per hour)a week durin the summer. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  Mx3Kid

and you should give ur next 25 paychecks to charity to compensate for ur assholeness int he past, either that or spend the rest of ur live in hell when u die. ur an idiot. plain and simple, if someone ever steals my stuff im make sure they spend the rest of their life eating thru a straw.

posted by  Stem

WHo the hell cares if you have a job now, your more than likely stealing from that company too. all you are is a low down ****ing theif. if you had any self respect you would go back and repay those who you stole stuff from. you think they all had insurance?? no. they just had to suck it up and deal with it cause an asshole like you cant get a job. I HOPE SOMEONE FROM YOUR AREA READS THIS AND TURNS YOU IN AFTER THEY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fu: :fu: and to come on here and recommend someone go out and steal and actually brag about it, wtf. :banghead:

posted by  adamc44

I also think you are too young to get paid minimum wage...

posted by  StiMan

whoever it was that started this thread, don't take mx3 kids advice. Your not cool if you steal, it shows that you are a lazy asshole that can't make money himself so he has to make other peoples lives miserable. Don't steal.

posted by  Accord_Man

dont worry, i wont steal, and if i do, it would be the whole car not just the radio lol, atleast insurance pays for that. lol jk i wont steal nething

posted by  illusion34

Thats good. Work for what you get. (I just saw a crazy movie on Ebaumsworld where this guy goes around a parking lot and jacks shit from like 10 cars in 2 min. Its sick... and sad...)

posted by  StiMan

Stealing is dumb cause one day it will come back on you and you'll feel just as shitty as the ones you did it too and how pissed to see their car or amp that they worked hard for gone cause some ass had to come by and take it to supposedly "support" him/herself instead of getting a real job like the rest of us.

posted by  Spanky2324

are u guys blind?

posted by  Mx3Kid

What, did you not steal anything, or are you thinking that we are still thinking about it solely because you "jokingly" recommended illegal acts to a member of this forum? :screwy:

posted by  StiMan

no, ive read exaclty what you have wrote about your "own experiences" and how you "jokingly" suggested it to someone else. but now you have a job so that makes it right, huh? oh, ok, i understand it now, its ok to steal from other people if you dont have a job cause your ****ing lazy, but when you get a job and your making your own money instead of taking from other people, its not right. thanks for the clarification dirt bag.

posted by  adamc44

I don't support thievery, but it sounds like MX3 was running with the wrong people. It didn't sound like he was trying to brag about it, rather that he was just saying what he used to do. Give him some credit that he's past it...

But it is a pain in the ass when you drop 2-3k on a stereo, on loan, and then it gets jacked before it's even fully paid off...cuz then you gotta pay for shit you don't have anymore :ohcrap:

Stem - open your mouth and insert foot. You're ragging on him for his grammar and spelling, yet yours is a little lacking too. Plus calling him "dumbnuts" is not very intelligent either - there are such things as Social INSURANCE numbers - SIN - it's a Canadian thing...

Illusion - Being 14 is a rough age - you want to start saving money to buy big ticket items, but a hard way to find the cash flow. Couple of simple ideas are paper routes, odd jobs, yard care(come winter snow shovelling)... Once you're fifteen, there's a chance that some chains do hire at 15 with parental permission(if you can get your SSN or SIN, depending on where you live...I know in Canada you can get your SIN at like...13)

posted by  dodgerforlife

not my fault u guys arent in america were SSN are the real thing. and ill say whatever the **** i want asslick. this dumbshit steals and ur supporting him. for all i know ur a theif too. you say give him credit for not stealing anymore, i said ill give him credit when he gives it all back, wait no, at that point ill call it even. you sicken me dodger this fool brags about stealing and u want us to kiss his ass. wow your stupider than i thought.

posted by  Stem

sounds like ur trying to play both sides of the fence here, if u found the guy that stole 2k worth of car audio from you would u really say "hey thanks for not stealing anymore?" bullshit ur a frikking lier. u would pound his ass as hard as me and adam would. he wasn't running with the wrong people, he was a lazy ass sumbitch.

posted by  Stem

can you honestly say that if he came over you would trust this guy not to steal anything since hes "cleaned up his act." :screwy: :screwy: once a thief, always a thief.

posted by  adamc44

Man, that's some great Nationalistic pride there Stem....SSN is not the "Real Thing" - it's just the "States Thing". And I will most certainly say whatever I want to as well. And no, I was NOT supporting him, I was just saying don't be such a prick about what he has done. As well, I said give him some credit for having stopped. As I said previously, I don't think he was bragging, so much as just talking about what shit he has done. I never said you had to kiss his ass, I just don't think you should be flaming him for it.

And seriously Stem, you are being a true ass about this. "for all i know ur a theif too." You don't know shit about me, so don't even start talking about shit you don't know. For all we know, you could be a thief. Don't assume anything Stem.

The irony in this is your fantastic grammar and spelling Stem. It really detracts from any statements you make about other people's intelligence.

posted by  dodgerforlife

I'm not trying to play both sides of the fence. I never said that I wouldn't beat the ever-living piss out of a guy who stole my gear, I was just saying you shouldn't be jumping down his throat for something that is in the past. I'm sure he isn't exactly proud of what he has done...

And stop making assumptions, it really is saddening to see just how worthless they all are. What do you honestly know about mx3's background? Can you prove that he was just being "lazy"(which is another story alltogether), or can you disprove that he was possibly running with the wrong people? Notice how when I said that, I said "It sounds like...", not "He was".

posted by  dodgerforlife

Yes, I would trust him, until the point in which he breaks it. He hasn't done anything to me, and unless he had said he had stolen stereos in the past, I would be none the wiser.

And people do change...I've known people who have had some sort of bad habit or addiction, and done a complete 180, and even when given the opportunity to repeat any prior actions, declined.

posted by  dodgerforlife

ya seriously, stop givin him shit already, u guys have flamed him enuff. everyone makes mistakes.

posted by  illusion34

illusion - you'd better watch out, or they'll come after you too :orglaugh:

did you read my suggestions for money?...

posted by  dodgerforlife

ya know what, after this post im done with this thread cause this says it all.....
http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/pissoncanada.gif

posted by  adamc44

Damn I see the Canadians running after you with .44's already :laughing:

posted by  99integra

no, im just biting my tounge.

and its a Winchester .303 :evil:

posted by  dodgerforlife

yeah i read em, not that i have anything against americans, but thats y there hated all over the world, because of people like that.

posted by  illusion34

so you are canadian - apply for your SIN!!!

posted by  dodgerforlife

Haha whoa, this cant be good, having 3 Canadians (Canuckians) in one thread.

posted by  car_crazy89

AMERICA BITCHES, get over it we're the most dominant country in the world, who cares if u pussy bitches dont like us, we'll nuke the shit outta you. btw when referring to canadians isn't it always a bad thing?

posted by  Stem

Stem, back the **** down before I put a boot in your ass. Seriously, you are being a royal asshole.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Hey but it is cause you never hear of them doing anything and you produce crappy singers btw too.

posted by  Spanky2324

You don't hear of them doing anything bad either. We should be thankful we have a nice quiet neighbor to our north instead of having somebody we need to keep a constant eye on.

I for one like Canada and have had a great time whenever I have been there. :thumbs:

And as for singers, I guess you don't judge crappy by the amount of money they make because Dion is making a mint. Silly Americans buying that crappy music.

posted by  theman352001

Jeez, apparently some of you Americans dont realize you need us for some things. About the US 'nuking the shit outta us' i think that would be a mistake on your part since you need some of our resources, and with us being so close, i think the 'nuking' would have other affects on the US also.

posted by  car_crazy89

Why are you trying to talk reason to someone who clearly does not understand it? He'll just come back with more crap.

posted by  theman352001

I have no idea, doesnt really bother me (cause i thought badly of the US). I wont go as far as 'flaming' :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

We're not all like that. Unfortunately the bad ones are usually the loud ones.

posted by  theman352001

No, we are hated all over the world by ignorant ****ers like you thinking all we do is bomb people in our free time. Isn't that right?

I for one don't have a problem with you damn foreigners most of the time but you are one that is pissin me off, so fly bitch, go find a new home

posted by  99integra

Grow in the woods.

$300 + 3 months = $5,000

posted by  abless

What?

posted by  99integra

WHAT?!?! THATS NOT ALL YOU DO?? :doh: :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

:tomato:

posted by  abless

I can tell that was a stab at southerners, ****in so-cal :banghead:

posted by  99integra

hey integra stfu, who u callin a foreigner? and thats all you do, u have a moron president and all you do is bomb people, all ur country does is start un necessary wars.

posted by  illusion34

Do you know what THE ****, you just said? Talk to me when you aren't a dumbshit kay peanut?

posted by  99integra

and btw, **** off, i cant fly cuz i dont have wings, u guys think ur all powerfull but wait, u already have all kinds of countrys against you, the us is the worlds most hated country and it is that for a reason, and if you dont like that well too bad, you can sit here and argue with me but it aint gonna change nething.

posted by  illusion34

:laughing: Dude you are the biggest and most retarded person I have met

posted by  99integra

im a dumbshit? ok, come say that to my face, i hate people that think their all tough because they talk all big on the net.

posted by  illusion34

Tell me where you live?

posted by  99integra

and as for me being retarded, sorry im not american

posted by  illusion34

Okay peanut, tell me where you live

posted by  99integra

montreal bitch

posted by  illusion34

No shit, tell me your address ****in canadian

posted by  99integra

y so u can send all kinds of shit mail, no thanks. besides i doubt ur gonna fly to mtl to come see me, but then again, you are american

posted by  illusion34

Do you even know where I am right now

posted by  99integra

Bithlo, Florida

posted by  illusion34

Uh uh, not right now, guess again cupcake

posted by  99integra

i dont like to guess, just tell me

posted by  illusion34

Ontario, now please tell me your address you faggot

posted by  99integra

On a plane to Montreal? :laughing: J/k.

illusion34, when he said foreigners, he was kidding.

posted by  car_crazy89

Was I? I don't think I stuttered

posted by  99integra

lmao, and ur gonna drive six hours to come tell me america rocks? lmao. y in the world would i post my adress on the internet moron. ur never sposed to post ur phone numbers or addresses. and besided what are you gonna do, come to my neighborhood and start shit? like some other guy said, its all mafia around here, and ppl dont fk around here.

posted by  illusion34

Dude, you are French, what the hell you gonna do?

And cupcake, you told me to talk shit at your door, who knows I might just take a lil road trip

posted by  99integra

:ticking: Admit it you damn American bastard :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

wait a sec, first off im not french im fkn italian, secondly i idnt say come talk shit at my door i said if u aint gonna talk face to face dont tak shit cuz u dont knoe me secondly, u dont fk around here, we arent in the us with u little wanna be gangsters. and y would u assume im french? cuz i live in quebec? that just proves how ignorant u really are.

posted by  illusion34

No, it proves I have been to Canada one to many times. And secondly, you think I'm a wangsta? Look in my ****in dashboard bitch, you don't **** with people in Florida, Tech 9's, 9mm's, you name it, I have it

posted by  99integra

Where in Ontario?

posted by  chris_knows

Toronto

posted by  99integra

lmao, im 14 and ive seen harder shit than that, heck ive held harder shit than that, i dont give a **** with u have in ur dashboard, only u ****ing little wansters use guns, u like to talk shit dont you? does it make you feel bad? cuz i think a mother fkn joke, fk ur little guns, ill chew on the barrel.

posted by  illusion34

and btw, i doesnt take a G to have guns, neone can have guns, if u use em or not, and florida isnt dat crazy, ppl like to say their home town is all tough, but i say that theres bad shit and every town no town has no g's

posted by  illusion34

Have you been shot, shot at, had a friend shot and tried to save him? No, so you don't tell me that you have seen harder shit than me

posted by  99integra

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA....*gasp*....*Wheeze*... .HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA..For..For....FOURTEEN...HAHAHAHA

posted by  Zalight

firt off, i have been shot at, but im not proud of it, never had a friend that was shot but did have ppl involved with drugs that got killed, ofcoarse they were older than me. i know tons of mobsters and have seen a guy get shot, but like i said, i look down on people that think their tough because they can hold a gun, if you wanna prove ur tough u do it with ur hands, not with a gun.

posted by  illusion34

Well my towns pretty good, not like Toronto. Got a few Wangstas but thats about it, they dont really do anything except try to beat-box and rap-battle.

posted by  car_crazy89

Well let me tell you something pumpkin, I am on leave from Iraq because I got shot, you want me to show you some moves that I learned to take down people with, tell me your address, or shut your 14 year old ass up and get some experience damn

posted by  99integra

zalight, what does age have nething to do here? if you older u must know that shit has changed. u dont have to be old to know whats goin on and be invlolved. and integra, y did u get shot? because of your loud mouth?

posted by  illusion34

i have respect for real soldiers, but still ur just a loud mouth, u can thank ur **** head president for the wound

posted by  illusion34

Because i am fighting for my country, how bout you get off your lazy canadian ass and do somethin patriotic too, or is that not in ya'lls nature?

posted by  99integra

Would if I could

posted by  99integra

ike what. join the army? at 14? t come help ur country when u get into ur little wars? no thanks.

posted by  illusion34

HAH, have you ****in Frenchys help us.... I would rather shoot you.....

posted by  99integra

they're probably not going to understand until they have a couple skyscrapers knocked down and a few thousand people killed when all they did wrong was show up for work that morning, teg...

posted by  dodger65

I know, that is why I joined

posted by  99integra

no wait a sec, i know what those stupid arabs did was fkn wrong, what happened to the us was really bad, and dont think im some comunist or some fkn arab who was happy, but what did iraq have to do with it, the ****tard osama did it

posted by  illusion34

u guys didnt do something too good either, u got attacked but u also went and killed so many innocent people

posted by  illusion34

im goin n play css im out for 30 mins

posted by  illusion34

Hey man, thats not totally fair. It wasnt any of our fault what happened to the US on 9/11 and we cant do anything about that. Maybe some of you dont like Canada, or Canadians, but you cant compare 9/11 with anything, of course we dont really understand, but i bet theres Canadian familys who mourn over that event cause they lost someone, so they understand. I think this thread has gone pretty far off topic. :2cents:

posted by  car_crazy89

You are right, someone close this

posted by  99integra

hey integra, am sorry for ur friend who got shot in iraq or ur friend who got killed in 9/11, but u started all this, i dont know y u guys saty our country sucks.

posted by  illusion34

When did I say that, I may have during the argument, but initially I didn't

posted by  99integra

yes u did, here ill even quote it

posted by  illusion34

here you called us ignorants and foreigners

posted by  illusion34

if you check, i didnt mention nething about the us or canada untill u guys did

posted by  illusion34

Did you hear me say anywhere in there that I didn't like Canadians/Canada?

posted by  99integra

well saying were fkn ignorants and shit like that arent fkn compliments

posted by  illusion34

But did I say I didn't like Canadians

posted by  99integra

indirectly u did, unless u like ignorant foreigners

posted by  illusion34

Oh I love ignorant foreigners

posted by  99integra

well if it means nething, i thought u were a cool guy and all until tonight

posted by  illusion34

It meant nothing, I just don't like how you foreigners diss our country, capiche cupcake, now go basho meo penne, I am done talking to you

posted by  99integra

lmao, u are a loser, u just called us foreigners again, and what u just typed (wanna be italian) fkn proves how ignorant u guys really are, theres only one way to put it, u are one ignorant mother ****er and dont call me cup cake you degenerate prick

posted by  illusion34

Tell me what I said in Italian?
I am Italian too bitch.
And yeah, I guess you are ignorant, have a nice day :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

go basho meo penne? penne is fkn pasta, maybe if you would type fkn normal, readable italian that makes since i could, u are ignorant, ur just so stupid it blows my fkn mind

posted by  illusion34

Hey, to be honest, alot of your Americans bash Canada and say stuff that they obviously know nothing about. I'll make fun of both Canada and the US. I have always had my own opinions of the US or parts of it just like most Americans have their own opinions of Canada. This isnt directed at anyone, but before you 'bash' and say crap about someone/somewhere/something, make sure you know some facts (again, that wasnt directed at anyone here).

posted by  car_crazy89

and what u sed is

go basho meo penne
go basho? my penne i dunno wtv basho is, cause it doesnt exist

posted by  illusion34

and integra, are u sure it wasnt friendly fire? i mean with ur loud mouth i would fkn shoot u too.

posted by  illusion34

LMAO. No, it wasn't. It was a tomato throw at you for not knowing what I was talking about.

posted by  abless

Okay cupcake it has many different meanings, basho= suck, meo= my, penne= dick

posted by  99integra

well obviously u cant talk italian, ur just a stupid wannab ****

posted by  illusion34

and by the way, its funny, the way u guys say ur all powerful, but cant find osama bin laden, the whole us cant find one person... wow says alot, and than, a big organized us army that is soooo strong cant even beat the resistance in iraq, wow, its been like 2 years already :fu:

posted by  illusion34

Wow, I am yeah, um, okay :screwy:

posted by  99integra

Damn, that Italian to English traslation site sucks then, it didnt trasnlate any of it (except 'penne' to 'pens' lol)

posted by  car_crazy89

Do you know what you just said? We gave Iraq freedom, what has your little jolly ass country done?

posted by  99integra

how r u sure? did u see the guy who shot u? if u saw him y didnt u go for cover with ur ultra leet army moves?

posted by  illusion34

whatttt! u gave iraq freedom? LMAO U FKED UP THEIR WHOLE COUNTRY, U FKED UP EVERYTHING

posted by  illusion34

Oh I saw him, I was aiming for him and then he picked me off

posted by  99integra

whatttt! u gave iraq freedom? LMAO U FKED UP THEIR WHOLE COUNTRY, U FKED UP EVERYTHING, and btw it doesnt suck, it just cant translate words that dont exist

posted by  illusion34

Did you know there is no Saddam Hussein anymore?

posted by  99integra

Well you gave whoevers left freedom, you gave everyone else 'peace'.

posted by  car_crazy89

Whatever, believe what you hear, but if you were there, you would have known how many people thanked you

posted by  99integra

as many people that fkn shot at u? cuz that would a been a **** load of ppl sayin thank you

posted by  illusion34

Okay, there is a difference between Alcaida, and civilians that appreciate you

posted by  99integra

resistance wasnt fkn alquaida, it was fkn civilians that wanted u guys to get out of there fkn country and leave em alone

posted by  illusion34

Wow, aren't you ignorant

posted by  99integra

im still not a 1/10 or how ignorant u are

posted by  illusion34

Wow, that hurt my feelings.... :screwy:

posted by  99integra

okay, do u know that all the time uve spent arguing with me u could of conquered some oither country and fked up alot of other ppls lives?

posted by  illusion34

I can't quite pinpoint it, but something is telling me to side with the Canadian as opposed to the Southern mullet.

posted by  abless

thank you.

posted by  illusion34

I am really not likin you..........

posted by  99integra

well you seem to have a problem with everyone

posted by  illusion34

Nope, only retards, now go play with your dick :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

what does that have to do with nething? cant u find something intelligent to say? i guess that bullet affected ur brain, i guess u must have a prob with ur self to

posted by  illusion34

Atleast I am willing to take a bullet for my country

posted by  99integra

Sounds like you're no so popular either.

Now go comb your mullet.

posted by  abless

and? which means? u took a bullet for who? ue country? because iraq was such a threat with there weapons that didnt exist, i guess u did ur country a big favor by doing nothing

posted by  illusion34

Wait, wasn't it for the freedom of Iraq from Saddam? Make up your mind.

posted by  abless

or were you taking a bullet for oil?

posted by  illusion34

Did I do anything to you, no, so take your so-cal ass and **** off

posted by  99integra

My country

posted by  99integra

No, and without that oil source, you would be paying a lot more

posted by  99integra

U TOOK A BULLET FOR NOTHING. plain and simple

posted by  illusion34

way the hell 10 pages back from like an hour ago... :wink2:

i'm not blaming anyone for anything. i'm just saying that people from other countries may not understand the feelings that americans have concerning 9/11 b/c it wasn't their country getting f*cked w/, that's all...

posted by  dodger65

Both, dumb**** do something useful instead of talking shit, I fought for ya'lls asses and everything

posted by  99integra

no, maybe we dont, but were not making fun of 9/11, and stop connecting 9/11 to iraq

posted by  illusion34

No....

posted by  99integra

Ring any bells?

posted by  abless

well wtv, i have to ask u something thogugh, how does it feel to get shot? can u compare it to nething?

posted by  illusion34

You sure as hell didn't fight in MY name. I do support the soldiers stepping up to the firing line out of pity for their ignorance. I do NOT support war for oil and the American Empire.

posted by  abless

that's a matter of opinion, illusion. he took a bullet to ensure america's safety, in my eyes. would you take a bullet for your country, whether you believed in that particular cause or not? do you love your country and what it means to you enough for that? teg does.

so far as i know, we went to iraq b/c saddam was being uncooperative concerning NATO's search for WMD's. if someone shot you in the left arm and took off, wouldn't you be a little concerned if the next person said they didn't have a gun, but wouldn't prove it, and then still didn't let you search them even when faced with the possibility of their house being burnt down? afer being shot once, wouldn't you be just a little bit on the offensive concerning your safety in the future? i'm just trying to clarify here...

posted by  dodger65

I don't give a shit. I don't use non-renewable energy.

posted by  abless

yes i would be concerned, and no, i wouldnt fight unless i believed in the cause, i dont fight for nothing

posted by  illusion34

The bold just screams ignorance.

posted by  abless

then inform me, oh wise one...

is my grammar all you can argue w/ ?

posted by  dodger65

and you have the right to differ in opinion b/c of the soldiers willing to fight...

posted by  dodger65

It's all about $$$, oil, and ignorance.

posted by  abless

I can say what I want because Dubya send soldiers to die in Iraq to secure Oil, and according to you, revenge. :banghead:

posted by  abless

A good way to make easy money has turned into a political debate?

LoL!!

I'm a vet of Desert Storm. I say the "soldiers" don't need our support...they are doing their job and being paid for it...it's not like they're out there doing this "heroic" act for free...none are forced into the military...all are volunteers and know exactly what they are getting themselves into.

It's the military for goodness sakes!! Do your job and don't ask me to "support" you! I already pay taxes.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Agreed....this thread now has oil, Iraq war, and anti-war banners at the top. You want to argue politics go to a debate forum on the subject.

posted by  97Talonchik

damn this has deffinitly went the wrong way :ohcrap:

posted by  hhsrastler92

wow i dunno what to say to that, what if everyone lived in northern california and had all their millions tucked away in stock and shit. What if no one needed money or wanted it, what if they did it for their country the experioence and to ensure protecture for their fellow americans. what they are doing is extremely heroic and i will congradulate every soldier i see. its not about money, i wouldn't take money to get shot at , i woulnd't take money to die for my country. i'd do it for my neighbor and his children to make sure that in 5 years we are still on top.

posted by  Stem

and abless u just sort of came outta no where, who asked for your opinion? i mean serisouly butt the f*ck out. u just think u can come in and start throwing ur shit around. i think that until illusion starts paying taxes and until abless takes a bullet for his neighbor both of u should shut your mouths and thank teg.

edit: more often then not although teg uses alot of vulgarity and is very offensive he is, majority of the time, right, at least in this case he is

posted by  Stem

I personally think this damn thread should be locked...WAY OFF TOPIC!

posted by  Zalight

Ask the average soldier why they joined the military...you sure as heck wont get this answer!!!

so think that majority of soldiers joined the army cause of the money?

then why not just get a office job where ur in a cubicle. hey then a terrorist plane might come and destroy u and your 2k co-workers, then a soldier goes out to defend your family. I bet u could get a job and make as much money in the army with a lil bit more hassle. if your too lazy to go find a job do u think they'll be lazy enough for basic training and getting shot at and taking other peoples lives away?

posted by  Stem

In your ignorance you fail to realize that 90% of new recruits are between the ages of 18-20yrs. None of which have any promising jobs...most of which come from the mid-west...gun yielding red-necks! That's what they do...it's what they look forward to after graduating HS...IF they graduate at all.

If you've been in the military, then you'd know. I've served in the USAF on Army bases...I've seen at least those two branches at work.

Ok.

Your Message