Car Club Logo

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Car Club Logo

me and a couple of my friends wants to start an import car club. we havent decided on a name yet. Any suggestions? We have to come up with a logo too so anybody who has any suggestions on that leave them... thanks

posted by  dunzo889

I already have my car clubs name: CDR

Try to figure out what it means, I will pay pal whoever can guess it $20.

posted by  Zalight

Yeah i dont know much about computers but if their is a way to make a logo or something like that does anyone in her know how? I was thinking about elite racing or motorsports or something. My friend came up with motorera racing but theirs a website called Motor Era so whatever.... Still open to any suggestions

posted by  dunzo889

most clubs usually bust out something that has to do with the cars they have in the club. Like a car club called Blitzkrieg in my area thats all VW's or something like high society for rich ass luxury cars. Get it?

posted by  Zalight

Of course tho, if ur looking for an Import car club, and i was u, i wouldn't name it after some 50 yo Nazi war tatic. :laughing: jk

posted by  1/4Drag_05

we have 2 eclipses a civic si a jetta and an integra if that helps

posted by  dunzo889

How about Riceboys Annonymous? :thumbs:

posted by  jedimario

what sort of mods?

posted by  Zalight

a stock '99 gsx the jetta has a turbo, nitrous, and lots of other stuff, a stock 2000 GT eclipse and a brand new civic si with just an intake.

posted by  dunzo889

Of course you can do that on comps. How else do you think I make my signatures? Stencils? :banghead:

posted by  StiMan

true i just have no clue how....Is it hard to make one?

posted by  dunzo889

If its not do you think you could make one up for "Team Elite Racing"?

posted by  dunzo889

Yeah theres people in here who make banners on here. I'm one and sti man I see is another I just never have shown any of my work and I'm kind of rusty but I'll attempt if you need help.

posted by  Spanky2324

i do if you could help it would be great.

posted by  dunzo889

are you just going to post it in here?

posted by  dunzo889

Spanky what kind of software do you have? I only have Photoshop Elements 3.0. I have 7.0 (Full ed.) at school, but I dont think Ill have time to make one on that.

What do you want on your logo?

posted by  StiMan

I have photoshop 7.0 at home and I'm trying to get cs2 from my friend but he hasn't been home for a while. PM me and I might be able to get you 7 for your home. :thumbs:

posted by  Spanky2324

I want it to say Team Elite Racing (T.E.R.) and I dont really know i need a few ideas but basicly do with it what you want....

posted by  dunzo889

anything that you think would look sick and then i'll look at it

posted by  dunzo889

maybe something like the troy lee design logo with the pistons but a little more of the import thing like without the bones. http://www.polini.nl/images/1616-0008_piston.gif

posted by  dunzo889

I also like the Teckademics logo with the symbol like in my signature... Ill give more ideas when i get some...

posted by  dunzo889

Talk about post whoring... damn.

You should have Spanky do it. Better software=better product.

Spanky: No thanks. For what I need Elements for, it is good enough. It is mainly so I can continue to work on photography projects from school at home, and it has the basic tools that I need, I also dont have very much space left/ much power left, so I dont need another powerful program. Theres a CS2? I thought they just came out with Photoshop CS like a year ago; they already have a new one? Damn.

posted by  StiMan

Alright Dunzo I guess I'm your man. I'll begin working on it and I'll send you the progress for it. Also do you have a specific size you want this to be and did you want the tekademics logo incorporated into your logo?

posted by  Spanky2324

The size doesnt matter maybe on the bigger side though And if you could include the teckademics logo without it looking too much alike. You can add your own ideas if you want Thanks

posted by  dunzo889

or you could create a new logo similar to the teckademics one...

posted by  dunzo889

Gothca :thumbs:

posted by  Spanky2324

One more thing is there a certain color scheme that you want this to be?

posted by  Spanky2324

I like a little darker purple and some white

posted by  dunzo889

Damn and I just finished these cause I wanted to know what font you like or style but I'll change up the colors for you.

http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/1971/teamelitefonts5xy.th.jpg (http://img320.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teamelitefonts5xy.jpg)

posted by  Spanky2324

if you want to call yourself team elite then get some elite cars....AND QUIT WHORRING!

posted by  jedimario

Hey you think that you could put a little bit of green in too? (not a lot) sorry Is there a logo too?

posted by  dunzo889

Yeah theres gonna be a logo and all that and sure I'll put some green in there too.

posted by  Spanky2324

my club is called extreme compacts. BUt what about ready 2 ride and out R2R across the windshield

posted by  mx3_monster

Thanks bro, I like the top font is there any more fonts?

posted by  dunzo889

Alright I'll change the color and toss in a logo using the top font. I could look for more fonts but those were the first that came to my mind. It should be done before friday depending on what happens you can always aim me to see whats going on.

posted by  Spanky2324

ok thanks

posted by  dunzo889

Are you saying that you want a design made also?

posted by  Spanky2324

i also like the racing flag like the one in the royal purple logo http://www.royalpurple.com/

posted by  dunzo889

Oh! Burned, but sorry to say... its spelled "whoring." :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

Well here is something tell me if this is good or not or if you would like more added onto it. I had more time on my hands than I though I would today cause the guy just got here a couple minutes ago. The symbols behind the name mean respect cause I didn't wanna use the tekademics logo due to copyright reasons.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/5353/teamelite9vg.th.jpg (http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teamelite9vg.jpg)

posted by  Spanky2324

Funny how they ignore us....

posted by  jedimario

Ya, lol.

Guys: PMs are a great thing! :banghead:

posted by  StiMan

nah he said he was looking for a name and i was just saying that that was our name :smoke: sorry bout that

posted by  mx3_monster

Its good if you have time could you add more and could you show what it looks lik without the symbols? thanks

posted by  dunzo889

Guys stop post whoring. Do this on PMs, thats what they are made for.

posted by  StiMan

Dude they don't listen to us...

posted by  jedimario

well you have to have a name to have name to have a logo

posted by  95 EcLiPsE gSx

...and you also have to read the rest of this thread to find out what the name he chose was before you post something and look dumb...

posted by  dodger65

Just figured I'd post this here before I go to PMs.

Spanky, I have a crew I'm starting up called "Reckoned Forces". Any chance you could try and make a banner for us too?

(BTW, reply in PMs)

posted by  Satty101

Your Message