busted

Home  \  Off Topic  \  busted

SO i was with a couple of buddies and we go to this girl's birthday party and we are all drinking and having a good time until the damn cops show up nowi know they were doing there job but it sucks because all of my buddies got busted for underage drinking and i was just wondering if this would affect my liscense?

posted by  mx3_monster

It will definately show up on the cop's computer the next time you get pulled over and he runs your license.

I don't think they can take points off your license for that however. It wasn't a vehicular violation. To be sure though you should check with your local laws.

posted by  theman352001

well if you're underaage you're UNDERAGE!! Don't drink untill you're 21(or at all) unless you want to ruin your life.

posted by  jedimario

If your gonna do something illigal... just dont get caught...
Dont bitch when you do... and if youve been drinking stay out of your MFing car.

posted by  TheFieroKid

Totally agree with the fiero kid. Never think about driving your car while drunk one you can mess yourself and others up in an accident but you could also mess up that car you worked so hard for in one instant. Basically if your gonna drink and have a good time hide your keys somewhere where your not gonna remember when your drunk.

posted by  Spanky2324

dont drink if youre underage and dont drive drunk and you wont have any problems

posted by  bigdaveangell

As far as i know (as others have said) they cant take points off cause you werent in your car or driving, but yes it will show up on their computers so that might be something they check for any time they do pull you over.

You guys in the US have it alittle harder, here in Canada the drinking age is 19. Should of tried to bolt out the back door or hide in a closet when they came :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

I think that's a little harsh, dont you? lol

posted by  Cliffy

Well yeah but anyone doing stupid things like that always makes me mad and irrational... :doh:

posted by  jedimario

But underage drinking is a way of life in the day and age. It's not too bad as long as you're not a stupid age like 12 lol....Thank God we here in the UK can drink at 18yrs old.....I wouldn't have waited till I was 21 lol...thoughs were the days :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Umm yeah it is too bad cause it's illegal. You may not like the government and they're not my favorite thing either, but you live in their territory you should obey their rules

posted by  jedimario

Its not the best idea to do but SOO many teens do it, its too hard to control them all. Most parents know that their teenagers will try drinking and will therefore let them drink sometimes at home cause atleast that way they know where they are, what their drinking and most of all, that their safe.

posted by  car_crazy89

yea underage drinking aint that big a deal. just these holy rollers want things to go their way of thinking. but anyways, if your going to drink, dont let it take over your life, maybe on weekends, and NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE. its just not worht it. pay the money for a cab or sleep in your car.

posted by  adamc44

when ever i go party i bring some cough syrup and drink some before the breathalizer and say thats what its reading and about %80 of the time for me they wave the MIP lol, it doesnt when yer tanked tho for obvous reasons ha

posted by  Tech_N9ne

.....Are you crazy?! I drink sometimes, but I would never let it take over my life. Id rather drink then smoke.

posted by  SlipKnoT

Nooo, bad.... The thing is, drinking is like crunkness you see.......

posted by  99integra

lol dude dont tell them you drink underaged unless you want a lecture like i did

posted by  hhsrastler92

Yeah, bro, its like whooooosh when you don't

posted by  99integra

steven your gonna kick your self in the ass tomarrow lol
:orglaugh:

posted by  hhsrastler92

no kidding :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  jedimario

just tell em your a homosexual and i can guarantee the topic wont be your underage drinking, this works for parents not cops. r0x0r alberta 18 y/o highschool girls in the bar i mean what could be better...hahahha. ive seen the coughsyrup thing work once or twice on people that can hold thier liquor(SP?) feel free to do whatever you please, if your harming yourself by drinking at a young age then so be it, but goddamn if you decide to drink and be behind the wheel then your putting me at risk and the rest of my family and friends , even your own family, just be a mechanic and you'll see what that drivers liscense means to you....a career... for those who didn't catch on

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

i know i would never never drink and drive but oh well we got caught and we are going to be getting tickets in the mail but shit happens do something stupid and get caught and believe me if there was a way too sneak out i would have done it

posted by  mx3_monster

if you do go out and drink and drive make sure you buy gas cause it wont be your fault then if you run someones ass over.

posted by  adamc44

Why?.....How many n00bs obey our rules? :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

I bet i can count them on ONE hand :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message