Midgets and monkeys?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Midgets and monkeys?

Has anyone thought of the possibillitys with midgets and monkeys?

posted by  99integra

Midgets can hide places....Im sure thats worth something!

And monkeys, ohh the possibilies. Steven, why not elaborate on the possibilities of monkeys?

posted by  Zalight

WTF!?!?! this is a weird thread :ticking:

posted by  hhsrastler92

Ohhh yeah, dude, the monkeys.

They are free, just buy them a plane ticket from Kenya or el salvador or whatever and they work for free, cept they eat and shit but thats all, you can teach them how to carry wrenches, learn bolt patterns, and other possibillitys, just imagine, THEY ARE OUR SPECIES, they know shit, just need to be taught, yeah.....

posted by  99integra

once again weird ass thread but id still go with the midgets there stronger

posted by  hhsrastler92

Depends on the monkey, Im sure babboons have some grunt in them, and if we are talking gorrilas, forget it.

posted by  Zalight

Steven, just wait till you read this thread tomorrow man. Youll be like "What the hell was I talking about?"

posted by  Zalight

Hehe, hand sanitizer :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Depends what you need them for, someone to talk to, go for a midget, something to do work, go for a monkey... :screwy:

posted by  chris_knows

Nah dude, midget costs money, or you can just snatch off the street, but monkeys.....

posted by  99integra

Steve get off the weed...

posted by  jedimario

no weed lol hand sanitizer an paint thinnier

posted by  hhsrastler92

hmmm interesting topic, i don't know many midgets but i get alot of monkey exposure on discovery channel, i would rather interact with a monkey on any level than a human, monkeys are more perceptive and don't whine and cry if you gave them thier car bill, but then again they will probably throw feces at me with one hand while masterbating with the other.....well it's not a far cry from some of the customers we get HAHAHHAA :mrgreen:

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

That is some of the weirdest shit ever but it's also true. Stevens on some heavy hand sanitizer but he has a good point. Also take a thinkin about the government.

posted by  Spanky2324

steven right now you are crazy then 254 west 54THstreet.

EDIT:

Sorry I just always wanted an excuse to say that.

posted by  Zalight

Steve's on his happy pills again... :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

I like happy pills :mrgreen:

posted by  A-cord

Anyone care to explain to me what this is all about .... baboons clearly aren't monkeys.

posted by  windsonian

:orglaugh: LMAO

Sorry, i found that funny

posted by  car_crazy89

I have no idea whats going on, but this thread is pretty damn funny/stupid. Midgets can make a good sport (Midget tossin), and Monkeys well i dont know, i remember this one time at the Zoo i saw a Monkey take a crap and then saw a smaller Monkey eat it, so i'm not sure how intelligent that is :laughing:

I think a Spider Monkey would be sweet, i'd treat it more a s friend instead of an animal.

posted by  car_crazy89

If the monkey can dance I'll go the monkey.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Oh jesus, did I um.......Start this? :banghead:

posted by  99integra

:orglaugh: uh.....steven.......yea ya did lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

Must have been a well though out thread if you cant remember it lol....that or you were pissed at the time! :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Pissed, heh, crunk

posted by  99integra

But if he was pissed, why would it be bout Monkeys and Midgets? lol :laughing:

Nevermind, i understand now :doh:

posted by  car_crazy89

BECAUSE OF THE GOVERNMENT!!!!! :cussing: :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Damn the government and it's crazy antics :cussing:

posted by  Spanky2324

I know what you mean bro

posted by  99integra

What are you guys talking about, the governments great, always raising prices on stuff and all :orglaugh: :banghead:

posted by  chris_knows

Do members of the government have to pay the same prices on gas and what not?

posted by  car_crazy89

WTF....?

What the hell is going on here.... :screwy:

posted by  SlipKnoT

haha i like midgets better...theyre like oompa loompas, you can train a little army and get them to do work on ur car for you. And if ur lucky they might sing u some cool songs too. :thumbs:

posted by  A-cord

Well this is quite possibly the gayest thread ever...Im thinkin about locking it.

However Im sure I'll get 15 million people comaplaining about why it was locked and Steven IMing me on AIM saying "You or Bav?!?!" Happens nearly every damn time I sign on...

posted by  Satty101

I'd say just lock it, its a pretty pointless thread (its about Midgets and Monkeys, like c'mon). If this thread gets closed, you wont here anything from me :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

haha yah ive had my laugh... lock'r up if u want.

posted by  A-cord

Dude, please lock it :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

and delete it...

posted by  windsonian

lol keep it to show steven what happins when he has to much fun lol :orglaugh:

posted by  hhsrastler92

I'll lock it...they like me lol...jk :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message