The 'racer Or Ricer" Mod Car Test!, What are you???

Home  \  Off Topic  \  The 'racer Or Ricer" Mod Car Test!, What are you???

Off another forum.

Ricer or Racer???? (http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=9673466886380287705)

The lower the % the better.

This is my result:

Gran Turismorator

You scored 24%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4576/593041296404060522113sg.jpg

posted by  GreekWarrior

I wonder :laughing:

posted by  Godsend

29% Gran Turismorator...could have been worse

posted by  chris_knows

Well how about that! :smoke:

posted by  elchango36

Gran Turismorator
You scored 34%

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 79% on ricegrains

posted by  adamc44

not bad...i can dig it. :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

That test is retarded....it doesnt have anything about American muscle on it OR European cars....how are they supposed to get an accurate result for all the people who take it? Unless its just a bunch of guys who drive Hondas and whos dream car is a WRX STi or a R35 Skyline GT-R that they expect to take it. :banghead: :screwy:

posted by  SlipKnoT

The Non-Racer
You scored 48%
One of two things happened if you received this rating. Either you know absolutely nothing about tuner culture and chose "no idea" often. In this case, i guess i could say congratulations, but really you wasted your time taking this test...actually this test is a waste of time for everyone. The second option is a little rarer. You must be someone that knows a lot about either mechanics or racing, but jack about the other subject....or you're just guessing. Either way, congratulations....you're mediocre...but still not a ricer, for which you should be thankful

I know jack about imports PLUS I couldn't see the picture for question 8. It looked like a red X to me...

posted by  Satty101

yeah I didn't see the pic for 8. :ticking:

posted by  SuperJew

I didnt either. But I still scored a 16% :mrgreen:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Im guessing it was a short ram since most ricers will think its a CAI

posted by  Satty101

Heh. I took the quiz got a "non-racer." The pic didnt work so I cheated. Went to properties on the picture and it said the type in the title of the pic. :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

which was....

posted by  Satty101

Short ram

First I right clicked the pic, then hit show picture. When that didn't work I right clicked again this time hitting Copy link to picture. Then I opened new tab, pasted link, and in the link it said short ram.

posted by  elchango36

I got a 37 % sorry can't quote it I exited out of that window already.

posted by  Accord_Man

Grrr, i just got that high because the only money that's been spent on modifiing my car is buying new(stock) hubcaps....

posted by  jedimario

16%

" Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer."

posted by  Oomba

hahaahahaha go oomba!

posted by  relicensed

They forgot idiot. O well......

posted by  jedimario

Wow, I got the same score as Oomba. Unbelieveable.

posted by  SlipKnoT

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Uncle Ben
You scored 83%
Depending on how you look at it, you either did awesome, or your worst fears are realized....you are, in fact, a ricer. Your vehicle world consists of large exhaust, large wheels, larger wings, and small engines. Every penny you earn goes into making your stock compact the gnarliest looking creation on god's green earth. The author of the test is of the opinion that you should probably be shot...but what does he know, his spoiler isn't even a foot tall. Congrats you ****ing ricer.

http://is1.okcupid.com/mt_pics/715/7156595762825618703/5930412964040605221- 4.jpg

I R Great!!

posted by  fudge

LMAO.

Lol, congrats Oombah!

posted by  StiMan

Hey! why is he getting all the credit? :laughing:

Apparently only 1% scored higher...

posted by  fudge

Gran Turismorator
You scored 30%
You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

posted by  Stem

Hehe I got a 98 :mrgreen:

posted by  99integra

stupid ricer j/k lol

posted by  Accord_Man

well, this is what i got... :thumbs:

Racer X
You scored 11%
Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

posted by  dodger65

Whoo hoo! join the club!!

posted by  fudge

Racer X
You scored 19%
Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

Thats right, Im the shit :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

no no no I got 2 percent ricer :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Racer X
You scored 18%

That freaking quiz made me really anxious to get my damn parts so I can get my car back on the road. Stupid parts had to be shipped from Florida. I miss boost... that and my truck is a real gas hog :ohcrap: .

posted by  Bino

11% for me.

posted by  theman352001

well i gpt a 37 when i tried but then i tried to be as rice as possible and i got 77 :mrgreen:
APC Whore
You scored 77%
You are dangerously close to falling to the dark side. Chances are you have a couple things like a Short Ram intake or maybe some lightened pulleys. Snd you've probably hung around some genuine tuners, so you know the lingo. But most of you money has likely gone into a large erector set wing, or body kit....but at least it's painted. You are a quasi ricer.

posted by  V-TECH

Your Message