Its Cliffy's Birthday Today!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Its Cliffy's Birthday Today!

Hey guys, just thought that we should wish Cliffy a happy birthday today (September 3)! He has done alot for us here on CF being one of the few active mods here, and has been here a while. So, happy birthday Cliffy! :thumbs:

John

posted by  StiMan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

Jeez... finally someone replies! :mrgreen:

posted by  StiMan

*its your birthday cliffy, happy birthday cliffy, cliffy its your birthday, happy birthday cliffy*

yeah, so i completely ripped that from the simpsons.

Have a good one Cliff!

posted by  dodgerforlife

yes, your another year older! Less competition for all the young bucks. J/k happy birthday

have a cold one on me.http://home.earthlink.net/~mmaker/images/full/retouched_bud_wave.jpg

posted by  airmanUSN

:clap: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFFY :clap:

posted by  Spanky2324

happy birthday, cliff! :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Happy Birthday Cliffy

posted by  bigdaveangell

Congrats man!, go get sloshed for me!

posted by  Zalight

Happy B-day bro! :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

Happy Birthday Cliffy

posted by  97Talonchik

Happy Birthday Brudda :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

Happy Birfday, Clifford

posted by  Godsend

Well happy birthday Cliffy!

posted by  SlipKnoT

happy birth day man
http://www.travelthere.com/ContalResources/site_images/img-dude-in-cake.gif

posted by  gto man

Happy Birthday To Youuuuu Happy Birthday To Youuuuuuu Happy Birthday To Cliffyyyyyy Happy Birthdayyy To Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

posted by  Stem

happy birthday, cliffy! shit -- like 3 minutes belated .... :banghead:

posted by  dodger65

Happy birthday bro. :clap: :rock:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Indeed, Feliz Cumpleanyos!!!

posted by  elchango36

Best wishes Clifford.

posted by  Wally

Thanx everyone, and thanx John for starting this thread, it was very thoughtfull of ya mate!.....I like what I do here so it's my pleasure...I had a great day/night and got very drunk :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Isn't that what life is all about :wink2:

posted by  99integra

It seems like, for me at least, even if its not what life is about, its what it mostly consists of....

I have the WORST headache.

posted by  Zalight

Lol, np "mate"! :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

Happy belated birthday wishes.

posted by  windsonian

and todays r34rb30dettv's birthday....Not that he is ever here any more.

posted by  Zalight

[COLOR=]

I talk with him and the only reason he doesn't come back is because dumb ol R2D2 forgot his password :doh: :laughing:

posted by  99integra

HAPPY (Belated) BIRTHDAY CLIFFY!! :thumbs:

I've been gone all weekend, i didnt forget about you Cliffy.

Good to hear you enjoyed it, thats the way Birthdays are meant to be, drunk and with your face in the toilet (okay, not the toilet part) :mrgreen: .

posted by  car_crazy89

Argh shit! and after I said before that I can't forget cos it's the same day as my wedding anaversary I go and forget :doh: sorry bud! but then again how often do I remember my wedding aniversary? hahaha.

Happy Birthday mate!!! :clap: better late than never eh? slightly better insurance too huh? unless you crashed drunk on the way home? :sleep:

posted by  relicensed

Ya I know.

Steven: I used to talk to him and he created a new account (same one with the 20 bday yesterday), but I dont think he really likes it here. It took me like 3 months just to get him to make that new account.

posted by  StiMan

He says he will, he just has a lot of stuff going on, I got him to reconsider :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Ya, lol. He always says that. One of the last times I talked to him, he said he couldnt because he didnt have time to since he was trying to buy a Scooby. Lol.... its always something with him! :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

I talked to him not so long ago...he didn't seem to interested in coming back to us at CF...we'll see I guess...we need more Brits here lol.

Thanx again you lot, I appreciate the remarks...relicensed, dont worry bout it mate...I forget my Anniversary all the time.....jk....I've had a few near misses though lol......btw, I couldn't have driven home...coz I was already there lol...had a partaaay :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message