Oh shit

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Oh shit

Does anyone know the status of some of our members here from New Orleans, the only one I can think of right now is Cera (synthetictrust). We need to pray for everyone up there, no homes, lost lives, thats the least we can do :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

Yeah, I hope she got out before the storm. If I was religous, I would pray for her.

posted by  Zalight

X2 :ohcrap:

posted by  Satty101

X3, but I'm pretty sure mostof the people got out, just a few who were unfortunate... :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

A few :ticking:

posted by  99integra

In comparison to the ones who did get out...sry haven't really been keeping up with the news too much...but hopefully everyone is ok there...

posted by  chris_knows

:banghead:

posted by  99integra

Cera did get out, she got to her grandparent's house which still got hit pretty bad but she was fine the last time I heard from her.

posted by  hondaman

Good, has she been on IM at all?

posted by  99integra

Nope. :( Not once...haven't talked with her since the day of the hurricane so I don't know if her house is still there or not... :ohcrap:

posted by  hondaman

I highly doubt it, my aunts house had a house on top of hers so she has nothing :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

Yeah, Ive been wondering if anything bad has happened to her. :ohcrap:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Just hope that the Gods of CF will protect the CFers in harms way. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

The news says 5K to 10K are still in the city.
They have all been through more than we can imagine.

posted by  ChromeDome

lol! maybe we'll see unfedat (or w/e) and bav with superhero capes rescuing the CF crew in new orleans :hi:

posted by  Inygknok

Lol, probably. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

...and I'll pimp slap those who try to tamper with their CF rescue efforts. :hi:

posted by  SuperJew

And Ill drift/do donuts inside the superdome parking lot in order to distract everyone.

posted by  Zalight

And George will do what George does best.......

posted by  theman352001

You do know that picture is fake right?

posted by  99integra

:laughing:
Do you think I know that picture is a fake? :laughing:

posted by  theman352001

Your Message