Gas prices out of hand

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Gas prices out of hand

I live in DC, and just heard on the news that the average price for regular is the highest anywhere in the county.

$3.30/gallon... yikes.

When will the maddnes end?

posted by  ChromeDome

It will get MUCH better after all the pipelines and refineries are repaired.

posted by  jedimario

Shut the hell up about it damn :banghead:

posted by  99integra

When all the oil is gone.

posted by  theman352001

Then people will bitch even more about the price of vegetable oil :laughing:

posted by  99integra

And we thought movie popcorn was expensive now? Soon it will cost you more to eat the popcorn than watch the movie. :doh:

posted by  theman352001

LOL, damn :doh:

posted by  99integra

Guys enough with the gas prices. When you take into consideration all the work that goes into refining crude oil into gas (Or petrol for those across the pond), gas is cheap. I'll be happy with the 3.25/gal I spend here because I actually take that into consideration. Now, when it gets to 5.00/gal, then I'll start bitching. But cmon. It's not really THAT much...

posted by  Satty101

Thank god you don't live in Canada, it's nearing, and in some spots over $6.00!! :banghead:

posted by  chris_knows

It's already below 3$ here(2.95 is what i saw) so like I said, it's getting better.

posted by  jedimario

That's because of all your taxes (Which is also why it's about that price across the pond)

posted by  Satty101

Ya, like damn, its $1.25L here tonight.

posted by  car_crazy89

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  abless

Ya right! :banghead:

posted by  BavarianWheels

Well I guess it must just be the south because the prices are going down alot here.

posted by  jedimario

I remember when my friend was bitchin to me about me filling up for 2.09 for premium...haha. Those were the days. Gas was cheap by today's standards and I still had my black GTZ...Oh well, sh*t happens...

posted by  Satty101

I know... everything is relative. I just don't like it when it goes up really quick.

posted by  ChromeDome

I remember when it was like 90 cents....
Of course I was like 9 or 10 so it didn't do me much good =(

posted by  jedimario

On my way home from work today I saw a couple of stations that had dropped to $2.99. Perhaps there is some relief after all.

posted by  theman352001

I was driving around and saw a few places that had regular for 2.85

posted by  bigdaveangell

Guys i live in alberta, canada... a major supplier of gas everywhere because of a place up north that supplies alot of north america gas... im still paying 1.20 a leter whcih is a shit load when you comparae it to galons in america... nothing i can do about you just gotta live with that shit i hate it but nothing you can do to the market right now. :banghead:

posted by  A-cord

acord we're up there too - 1.19 a litre for regular....higher in smaller towns :( (which I happened to be in this weekend lmao)

posted by  dodgerforlife

$1.20 here in Vancouver, and my car needs 92 premium octane so thats about $1.30 per litre. It takes around 75 dollars to fill my 65 litre tank. I'm driving my parents car right now to avoid paying for premium gas. Haha.

posted by  aerith

WTF!!?! it still takes the same amount of work at $3.25 a gallon as it did at $0.98 per gallon.... is your pop in the industry or something? does all the extra go into a big screen for the fam' or what? tell me w/ a straight face that you prefer paying $3.25 a gallon... :screwy:

posted by  dodger65

funny... here in the States gas has normally been cheaper in smaller towns than in th big city (or at least that has been my experience).

posted by  elchango36

yeah, same with my experiences.

though i've heard that up in Saratoga (a small city north of me where major horse racing goes on...it hosts the Travers, i think. i'm not into it.) the prices have gotten to $4.00 a gallon.... :screwy:

damn richass tourists.

posted by  SuperJew

Your Message