Chicken pox

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Chicken pox

well finally, i got the damn chicken pox. at freaking age 20. u know, that was the dumbest thing ive ever gone through. i had heard stories from everyone about how bad they are, n that they last 2 weeks, blah blah blah.

well, for 1 week, i thought i had a bunch of red ant bites all over my legs, but the "bites" wouldnt go. no one even said a thing about it until i talked to a friend of mine at college and showed her the big red marks. she asked me if i felt tired and anything else, and i told her that sometimes, yea. then she asked me, "have u ever had chicken pox?". to which i answered no.

then she got freaked out n told me not to touch her. so i went ahead and called my girlfriend and told her i still had the damn marks, n she asked me if i had a water bubble at some point, to which i said yes...... then i was put on quarantine in my room for 6 whole days cuz i officially had chicken pox....

to make it even funnier, i think i spread chicken pox all over my university. to top it off, only the last few days did i actually feel the very high fever. of course, that didnt stop me from feeling the bad itch the whole 2 weeks.

to this i conclude, chicken pox sucks. it took my life away for almost a week for nuthin!

posted by  Inygknok

Well at least now your over it and out of quarintine. I had them around age six so you know you get to stay out of school then and that was fun but at age 20 damn that must have sucked for you.

posted by  Spanky2324

That sucks man! I had them when I was like really young. (Either 2 months or 2 years old...)

posted by  StiMan

Actually chicken pox can kill you at an older age. That's why doctors used to encourage parents to have their kids get them when they were kids. Now though, they have a vaccine they give to newborns as part of their booster shots. Freaky eh?

posted by  97Talonchik

yeah didn't you watch southpark where kyles mom tries to get kenny and kyle to spit in each others mouths, then the kids got a prostitute to give them all herpes for payback, not only kick ass funny but educational.

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

I was thinking about that episode of southpark from the time I read the thread title. Good times. :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

That sucks. I had the chicken pox when I was around 6

posted by  bigdaveangell

I had them when I was really young too.... best to get out of the way early.

posted by  ChromeDome

That episode was just on last night. Hilarious ! ! :orglaugh:

posted by  theman352001

Your Message