Hey You Pommies

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Hey You Pommies

No1: Lucky win at the ashes. Don't get too excited, it's only an aberation.
No2: and you'll like this; our Prime Minister is in the US and the press mistook him for Mick Jagger :orglaugh:

posted by  Wally

Hahahaha :laughing:

posted by  99integra

haha..mick jagger..haha :laughing:

But seriously that dude looks like a crack addicted female albino babboon

posted by  Zalight

I'm not into Cricket at all, but I was seriously considering posting about the ashes just to wind you up lol :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

yes, 'twas a good series though .... about time we had some competition.

posted by  windsonian

Cliffy who was the last POM to f..k Australians and take home the ashes?

posted by  Wally

i was over there during the '01 series, and they must have played the doco on "Botham's ashes" about a dozen times. Seemed to me that Bob Willis' spell where he ripped through us was just as important though.

posted by  windsonian

I was thinking Paula Yates :mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

Is it wrong for me to laugh at that? :ohcrap:

posted by  windsonian

Hahaha..More brit talk...hahahaha

posted by  Zalight

windsonian, not at all. It is natural to have feelings of decency, but remember we are talking about POMs. If it makes you feel less guilty, just imagine England as New Zealand.

Zalight, yes but we are talking about the country England here, not the United Kingdom or British Isles. We Australians are very much a better race of people than those in England, as the good POMs emigrated to our shores over several generations and left the weak ones behind. This is why they can't perform well in sport. Fortunately a Perth boy from Western Australia has given them some guidance over the last few years and they managed a win against Australia. I would think that with good selective breeding the UK can once more produce some real men that are worthy of a knighthood, without having to be an actor.

posted by  Wally

If only Warne didn't miss that easy catch from Pieterson...

Anyway I agree with Wally about England being shit at sports. The thing is unless England is doing well no one has any interest in the sport. Before the ashes everyone thought cricket was a boring sport for old farts who had too much time on their hands. But because England won the ashes, it's the new cool sport to follow :screwy:

Personally I was rooting for Australia in the ashes :laughing:

posted by  fudge

Your Message