Eat this Ohio Police Department!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Eat this Ohio Police Department!

You'll know what the title means when you watch this clip. :mrgreen:

http://thatvideosite.com/view/440.html

posted by  GreekWarrior

thats funny. serves him right! f***in cops :banghead:

posted by  glagon1979

Damn bacon got what he desearved

posted by  99integra

she short changed me too!!!! :banghead:

posted by  adamc44

lol that is funny man nice find

posted by  V-TECH

$60,000??? I would take a pepper spray for that...

posted by  ChromeDome

F*cking pig...another reason to hate cops...excepts for Cliffy he's alright :wink2:

posted by  chris_knows

Hes just a fake cop...So hes all good.

Love ya, cliff :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

Lol, thats hillarious. I got sprayed with mace once, thats no fun. But $60K! GODDAM! :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

Yup...even we HATE cops sometimes....especially as we tend to arrive at break-ins etc before they do :banghead:

Great video GW :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

How did that feel? It couldn't have been too good...
Was it an accident?

posted by  ChromeDome

well go to your spice rack...get some cayanne pepper powder, lay on your couch and open up the bottle on your eyes, thats probably pretty close to how it feels, but have the 2% milk out next to ya cuz your gunna need to pour that in your eyes afterwards, when i was living in the yukon we got alot of german tourists, and the ones that could afford it would get a chopper to drop them off in the woods so they could camp, well a couple years ago a group of seven or eight got dropped off with plenty o'bearspray(a stronger form of mace basically) as the chopper lifted off he was looking below at the group when he saw them all scurrying around like idiots, so he set back down and got out and realized what happened very quickly, the group thought the bear spray was like bug repellant and they were supposed to spray themselves with it to ward off the bears, anyway in the end they all got medivac'd out, nice campin trip eh? so moral of the story, don't be an idiot and read the label!

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

I was at church and an old man and I found a set of a woman's keys. I said that the fob that he was holding was a mace sprayer thing, but he didnt believe me, pulled the trigger into my face. I have glasses so it wasnt super bad in the eyes because it didnt all get in (but some did). But I have asthma, so it was bad in that sence because it shuts down your lungs. All in all: not good at all. :doh:

posted by  StiMan

Your Message