Most excellent member

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Most excellent member

As requested by a pushy ass woman on this forum, she and I would like you to post only the person you think should go on to the next round that is one of the most excellent members on the forum (4 in all) and if you post anything other than the SN I will stab you with a shank :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

Huh? I dont quite understand. Do I just put down someone that I think is CF's most excellent member?

posted by  StiMan

No peanut you put down the name of the car you like best :banghead:

posted by  99integra

Oomba

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Ok...
I vote for myself. Heh... :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

I vote for meself

posted by  99integra

ROFL. So far this isnt going too well. Lol. :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

I vote for....

ChrisV

:thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

I think someone else should pick 50 people, or how many ever, and then we'd narrow it down...I have to be on there though :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Good idea :laughing:

posted by  99integra

99 just pick some popular members, make a poll, and vote.

I am to ****in lazy, ya'll can do it

posted by  99integra

Seeing how just about any guy would screw it up somehow, I suggest a girl does it...*hint**hint* Synhetic :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Alright, but remember I'm new-ish here. I'm only going by members I know of so far...

i vote for me an y is the leader part stared out in my lil name thingy?

posted by  hhsrastler92

it's rude .... :orglaugh:

posted by  windsonian

Haha, maybe it means something dirty. Are you sure you spelt 'leader' and not a different word :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

i vote me... i think i'm pretty friggin' cool.... of course i'm probably alone in that...

posted by  dodger65

holy shit, it DOES star out leader...?

why?

just misspell it, rastler, we'll understand... :smoke:

posted by  dodger65

This thread reminds me of..........high school. :screwy:

posted by  theman352001

haha I was thinking Primary school

Heh, I wonder why :laughing:

posted by  99integra

So then why were you instrumental in making it happen? Why didn't you kill it when you had the chance?

posted by  theman352001

...and once again, the "voice of reason" has spoken...

he's fighting dirty by bringing logic into this thing...

posted by  dodger65

Who me?

posted by  99integra

do YOU have "Voice of Reason" in your avatar sig? :banghead:

posted by  dodger65

Eh, maybe.... :doh:

posted by  99integra

are we supposed to vote for whoever seems to be our favorite member character-wise? or one that actually does help around with information? or just someone that everyone drools and slobs over?

the votes would be one sided on the 3rd case mostly, meaningless in the 1st one due to variety, and that would be the 2nd question which would be the one that, if people actually use their heads, should bring up a real result..... wow, ive really been paying attention in Statistics class.....

posted by  Inygknok

reasonably sure it's the third case... the other 8 are just there for a semblance of legitimacy... :wink2:

posted by  dodger65

I'm partial to DodgeRida67. He was kind to me when I first started asking questions and made me know that I could do it.

wow... talk about a chick flick moment :laughing: Seriously, though. That's my vote. :thumbs:

posted by  JaneiR36

...i can hear the violins already.... am i watching lifetime? :wink2:

posted by  dodger65

Are you dissin my favorite channel? :laughing:
J/K, i don't wanna hear no gay joke

posted by  99integra

A better poll would be the "Best Troll"...

Car Expert first place
DSMer second
Watt third

posted by  Wally

Lifetime.....
Television For Idiots

I love family guy

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Ok guys...I added a Poll to this one...just felt right at the time I guess lol....I've made it so as you can vote for more than one member in it, too...Obviously I'm in it coz I made the poll lol...oh, and no voting for yourselves lol. There was also only enough options for ten members in the poll (hense why I added option ten as 'other') so I kinda whizzed through with some of CF's regular members....hope ya dont mind, Teggy! :thumbs:

I voted for StiMan as I think he's offered CF alot over the months and has been one of CF's better members lol

Edit: Just noticed the other one....appologies if I done the wrong thing :oops:

posted by  Cliffy

LOL, its cool bra :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

me! haha, i really need to be here more though....

posted by  mazda6man

This is gay. Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't notice who started this thread. :oops: :laughing:

Anyway, I vote for everybody because without all of you, this wouldn't be CF. Besides, most of you are going to vote for yourselves anyway. Do you really think your most "excellent"? What do they mean by "excellent"?

Could it be.......
>> Excellent at providing information?
>> Excellent at flaming?
>> Excellent at asking too many questions?
>> Excellent at getting guys worked up by posting pictures of yourself?

Just be "excellent" to each other. We don't need to have a most "excellent" member if we're all "excellent". :thumbs:

posted by  theman352001

yeah what he said

posted by  jedimario

This is getting so ****ing old :evil:
And Cera was the one that said start it so....blame the chica

posted by  99integra

If Cera told you to jump off a cliff, would you?

This thread has your name on it so it reflects you. Not what Cera made you do.

posted by  theman352001

i voted for 99integra this time around. :laughing:

posted by  glagon1979

:doh:
Still no more queer jokes, those are really pissin me off

posted by  99integra

...but they're fun.... :cry:

posted by  dodger65

How bout you do it to someone who actually IS gay :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Geez... must you poop on the party if you don't want to play? :roll:

posted by  JaneiR36

because then, it's kinda mean...

as long as you're comfortable w/ your sexuality, it shouldn't be a problem...

posted by  dodger65

Cause then they're no longer jokes, they become the truth :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

If you want to continue with this sophomoric subject that is fine by me. But I did feel some responsibility to say something about it. Ultimately it is your decision on what you want to participate in and how you want to participate.

Sorry if I stunk the place up. :ohcrap:

posted by  theman352001

And that is how this whole joke thing started steven. I was actually congratulating you on your apparent comfort w/ your sexuality.

But now that it has come out that your 15 perhaps we should stop with the jokes. After all, you are just entering puberty and now is the time when your body will be going through some big changes. It could be that our jokes might push you toward a certain lifestyle that is contrary to your programing. I wouldn't want to be responsible for that. :ohcrap:

posted by  theman352001

maybe he's not comfortable with it.... maybe thats why he's pussywhipped by ST..... :thumbs:

anyhow, i vote for chrisv, the only one (aside from jon) who can actually keep writing for wat seems like an eternity, and its all actual information. he even remembers wat magazine did wat and when.....

also, i dont believe in online chicks taking over the fragile minds of some :wink2:

and cuz the admins are cheaters :smoke: :thumbs:

posted by  Inygknok

Lets not start that one again :laughing: :doh:

posted by  99integra

That is one thing you will NEVER have to worry about happening to me :wink2:

posted by  99integra

actually, wat IS your programming?

posted by  Inygknok

Why am i forgotten in this? i put my head in almost all posts....i see how it is....you all don't like the white guy b/c hes from jersey. well screw you all!! :cussing:

hehe, dont worry about it. ive actually helped out quite a bit around here and ive never been given any credit, just cuz i havent had a pc at home and havent been able to post a lot like i did months ago :oops: :thumbs:

posted by  Inygknok

...i feel your pain... :drool:

posted by  dodger65

So what exactly is the point in this? And I also think there should've been a rule that says no voting for yourself. This are all just wasted votes. Might as well just say people on the list can't vote.

posted by  Satty101

my next vote woulda been ChrisV, he seems like he doesn't talk out of his ass, but Synthetic is hotter and hotness will always win in a voting contest, maybe most excellent doesn't define this poll very well,

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Nominate urself but dont nominate me, pshaww.

posted by  Oomba

It just helps towards our Ego's lol :thumbs: :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

wtf? how'd you get more than me???

Well, anyways, if we're going to have a poll like this, it shouldn't be so bland. narrow it down a bit. Like best personality, or best knowledge (even though that one would be stupid. Tbax and Chris would be the two winners for that one.

posted by  Satty101

I agree, Satty.....Kinda like a dodgy Awards ceremony lol

As for me getting more than you (infact...the only reason you have a vote is cos you voted for yourself lol)......just think yourself lucky that I added you to the poll in the first place lol

I'm only jokin' Satty....we all love ya really......apart from maybe Teggy at the moment lol :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I'm not gonna vote, it'd be too hard to just choose one or two people, this forum wouldnt be how it is without any of you's, so i cant pick just one, your each the best in your own area :thumbs:

I guess i vote other... that way i can say ALL OF YOU :mrgreen:

Thanx everyone for making this a place i like coming back to everyday.

posted by  car_crazy89

Whoa. I just want to thank those that voted for me... lol...

:thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

aww sweet, 2nd place with StiMan! :laughing:

thanks to the 4 who voted for me! :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

GAH! Now were tied for 3rd! AHHH!!!

posted by  StiMan

And I'm joint first ya could say, with Mr. V :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

99integra, I voted for everyone but you, cause you didn't put me in it, and that hurts. :cry:

posted by  Mathew

I made the Poll....blame me :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Fear not Mathew, the "other" member is referring to you. :wink2:

posted by  Wally

other wins yay lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

Umm.... sooo.... when does the poll end? :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

umm, dunno, didn't set a time, or Cliff didn't, ya'll can lock it if it is a big whoring thread

posted by  99integra

fine

i blame you too cliffy :evil:

Glad to see I'm in on this :ticking:

posted by  TurboLag

Your Message