Any pda users in this junk?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Any pda users in this junk?

i use a Sony Clie Nx70, take with me wherever i go, incl the bathroom. its good for organization and timepass. :thumbs:

posted by  importluva

I use:
http://www.couplandesque.net/culture/photography/notebook.gif

posted by  BavarianWheels

i use this

http://www.foothill.net/~jerryi/brain-p-2.jpg

posted by  SuperJew

Not too tech savvy huh.

posted by  importluva

oh no i just choose not to waste money on something I have no need for

posted by  SuperJew

Technology when used for a valid purpose is a good, no make that a great thing. Technology for the sake of technology is pointless. A PDA in the bathroom to pass the time. Have you ever heard of a magazine? You never have to recharge the battery.

posted by  vwhobo

A PDA in the bathroom? PDAs or worthless and a waste of money.

posted by  DodgeRida67

I completely agree with you vwhobo, technology should also be useful. Let me explain how i use my pda.

When I take a crap in the morning, i take the pda with me b/c it shows me the agenda for day, memos, contact info, etc. It keeps me well organized and awakens my mind from the dreams of the previous night.

When I am in school, i use it to record lectures (either through video or audio), make brief memos about activities in class and what to expect in class the next day, sometimes even take class notes in Word, play my favorite music, play my favorite videos, and surf useful forums like this one (btw, is there a mobile version of this forum?). Additionally, i use it to play the occasional game or 2. In some ways, its a better package than my laptop.

btw, i forgot to mention candid pics :laughing:

ps: im in my last semester of high school

posted by  importluva

To think...I used to do all that when I was in college...and without the aid of an electronic device. It was with a No. 2 pencil and a notebook...no wonder you all can't spell worth a darn...you've all become lazy in your writing skills using short cuts for words (and there are proper short cuts)...and in time forget totally. The worst of it being, there is no shame in your stupidity...(I was about to say ignorance, but that word has good connotations...if you even know what that big word means.) Knowing this, I still shake my head at the arrogant display of stupidity that goes on here and on other forums. I can't wait to see this young generation become parents and pass on the laziness. :doh:

When I take a "krap" in the morning...the furthest thing from my mind is work. But that's just me.

I got no idea who u r reffering to :confused:

posted by  importluva

Exactly! :banghead: :doh:

Here's my beautiful pda (or one similar to mine). It's a good word processor... i think... Big fun! :doh: :ticking: :thumbs:

posted by  Bubba

:laughing:

so old school...

a lottle OT but why do you need a vacation?

posted by  SuperJew

Workin too hard :sleep:

(I'm not sure but i think that thing plays 8 track tapes too :hi: )

posted by  Bubba

oh boy thats the good stuff :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

And, get this, if you plug it in to a phone jack, it sends text messages (one 5 letter word at a time) :eek: Just like a modern day instant messenger only slower!
Its also a fully functional alarm clock!

posted by  Bubba

Your Message