Nikon F100 Body

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Nikon F100 Body

Well I was trying to see if anyone would be interested in buying my Nikon F100 Body. It's in amazing condition and I just got it back about a year ago from Nikon for a cleaning. So she's tip top and I got the papers to prove it. I would include a manual for people who would like it.

Here's what a Nikon F100 Body looks like

http://www.adorama.com/images/Product/NKF100.JPG

Just trying to see if there's any interest. Serious interest and serious offers only please.

Email at nismo1@ufl.edu

Thanks.

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Marketplace.

posted by  GreekWarrior

but it doesn't have anything to do w/ cars.....

posted by  jedimario

So? He's still selling something.....

posted by  GreekWarrior

If you read the board description you'll know what he means....by rights he shouldn't be trying to sell something if it's not car related....but I dont suppose there's a rule to say that....on this board atleast...yet BWHAHAHA :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

True but it is car related as in it can be used to take pictures of a car therefore car related. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Now you're clutching at straws lol.... :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Sometimes rules can be bent for long-time members...besides, it's a nice camera! Wish I could afford it.

posted by  BavarianWheels

As I said, if it's a rule....it's an unwritten one :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Especially for ones that don't label themselves as "problem child."

posted by  BavarianWheels

Oh I get it...... :screwy: :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Sorry guys wish I knew where to put the ad but I figure since I have been on here for a while and I am not a spammer, it was ok to put a personal item up that might be used by other car aficionados.

Included w/the camera body you also get a form fitting Nikon case, a Nikon strap and batteries and 2 rolls of 400 speed film, Kodak.

posted by  NISSANSPDR

:ticking:

posted by  99integra

Still got it if anyone's interested

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Your Message